Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [GTFIH] Used Up Slut's Biogogical Clock is Ticking and Now She's Scared

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

"I 'dumped' all my 'boyfriends' because I wanted to 'have fun' and now I'm lonely :("
"I spent the past 16 years riding the CC and for some reason now no one wants me :("
"I am degenerate trash, where have all the good men gone? :("

Massive lifefuel, tbh. Love seeing degenerates reap what they sow.

Last edited:
Long live Stefan Molyneux.

LOL @ women having babies after their early 20s, her baby is gonna be retarded.

This isn't the only thing, old age by either parent at conception makes for a less genetically sound baby all around. When the smart people are having few babies old and the dumb people reproduce young, you can only imagine where that'll leave society later.

And she dated a rapefugee. Sweden is the faggiest, most cucked country in existence.

Where will civilization be in 1000 years. I wish I could know.

>family minded partner
>spent years focusing on her career

It doesnt add up.

This isn't the only thing, old age by either parent at conception makes for a less genetically sound baby all around. When the smart people are having few babies old and the dumb people reproduce young, you can only imagine where that'll leave society later.

The genetic quality of sperm, as well as its volume and motility, all may decrease with age,[4][5] leading the population geneticist James F. Crow to claim that the "greatest mutational health hazard to the human genome is fertile older males".[
Paternal age effect

Single 30+ women are sad.

There is a Chad and Stacey in my school whose parents both had them in their 40s...

Sounds like that idiocracy movie. Low IQ chads v. high IQ cucks.

She actually thinks men want the same thing she wants as a woman. She was brainwashed into thinking that being a "strong and successful" feminist is the epitome of the female experience and it's what men desire. It's one of the reasons why white birthrates are stagnating.

It is over for that fucking bitch. Lifefuel indeed.

Lol 55:30 into the video she says she'd rather date a guy with kids than a short guy

BRUTAL blackpill for manlets combined with proof of alpha and 20/80 rule

Btw guys she is only 32 just lol if you think it is over for her

she is probably with Chad number 43 now, and this time with the foreknowledge to lock him down

Lol 55:30 into the video she says she'd rather date a guy with kids than a short guy

BRUTAL blackpill for manlets combined with proof of alpha and 20/80 rule

LOL

And she could easily marry a chad if she wants.

JFL if you believe women age out

Every woman seems a feminist until she gets old enough to have to deal with consequences.

not really lifefuel considering how easy she could get a man still

I hope she has a early menopause waiting for chad

Btw guys she is only 32 just lol if you think it is over for her

she is probably with Chad number 43 now, and this time with the foreknowledge to lock him down
this

My mother was mid thirties when she had me and my fathers mother was 40 when she had him. Look at me now! Life is my bitch!

Jfl if you believe this mgtow cope. She can find a betabuxx any day.

My parents fucking had me in their 30s wish they didn’t

No she could not easily marry a Chad. That's why she's single.
Yes bu the window for being able o produce a child, especially a non-retarded child, is closing.