Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GTFIH The FULL Doogy exposé thread (with bonus IT ignorance)

These leftist haters always turn out to be pedos. I used to think it was uncanny, now it's just expected.

@The Enforcer Is cell 139 a user of this page? Did he really go undercover for 18 months to get this info? Mirin' those FBI tactics.
Just an anon that I know tbh. They thought it was worth bringing this to peoples attention. Based tbh

You mean to tell me that the person in charge of a subreddit that claims the majority of incels are pedophiles is a pedophile himself. Hmmmmmm....
What's the word for this pro..something? Projection? Ya I think that's it.
The ORANgiiiccccssssss looveee to HARRRTRMMM usssss.... Dododododo the o9ooorrrrgannnnicsssss dododododo love to haaaarmmm ussss goddddddsssss dodoododdo

tenor.gif

he comes across as a cringey faggot, that and his comics are shit

Tldr it are mentally ill pedos

Water is wet

@The Enforcer Is cell 139 a user of this page? Did he really go undercover for 18 months to get this info? Mirin' those FBI tactics.
Cell 139 is incels CIA department

Doogy is just an truecel in denial.

Doogy is just an truecel in denial.
he isn't trucel. He literally fucked a jb, and pedo maxxed. Trucels can't do that.
Trucels for one:
  • aren't ballsy enough
  • too ugly to succeed at even grooming

the real advice doogy have for us is to pedmax?

he isn't trucel. He literally fucked a jb, and pedo maxxed. Trucels can't do that.
Trucels for one:
  • aren't ballsy enough
If he groomed her from 13 years old then you can't really be surprised he managed that.

Does take a sick individual to do that but oh well.

This is not going to end well is all I am going to say. There won't be a happy ever after for them.

LQMWKCc

A little more delusion. Imagine thinking they at all care about this situation. These people only have hate and disdain. They're more than happy to let a situation like this slide and hope it goes away so not to affect the subs "integrity"(jfl). So long as it doesn't make them look bad, they will excuse this type of behavior. Hence they will resist acknowledging it to save face.

View attachment 670174

A little more delusion. Imagine thinking they at all care about this situation. These people only have hate and disdain. They're more than happy to let a situation like this slide and hope it goes away so not to affect the subs "integrity"(jfl). So long as it doesn't make them look bad, they will excuse this type of behavior. Hence they will resist acknowledging it to save face.
Absolutely deranged.

Notice how he defers to three random foids on the internet instead of looking at the evidence and conducting his own investigation.

Absolutely deranged.

Notice how he defers to three random foids on the internet instead of looking at the evidence and conducting his own investigation.
Literally any straw to grasp at to excuse this sort of behavior. Have they addressed it yet? No jfl. This should make it clear to everyone that they don't practice what they preach. They are perfectly fine with this sort of behavior if it's them doing it.

IT agree with guilt by association and will label regular lonely guys as X, Y and Z because they're lonely, like other lonely guys who have done X, Y and Z. It's one of their favorite tactics to use to vilify and demonize people. If you apply their own logic here, them ignoring and trying to cover for this behavior makes them all child groomers or at the very least, apologists towards grooming

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL DOOGYCEL TOOK A FRESH GROOMED GAMER VIRGIN PUSSY HE MET ON DISCORD :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:.

AND SHE WASN'T EVEN TRAUMATIZED ABOUT IT- SHE ADMITS SEX ISNT A BIG DEAL, YET THESE IT CUCK HYPOCRITES ACT LIKE THIS IS THE WORST CRIME KNOWN TO MAN
Damn

Trucels for one:
  • aren't ballsy enough
thats a good point-- male feminists are some of the immoral slime imaginable. We say wild shit but at least trucels tend to not DO wild shit

Absolutely deranged.

what a FUCKING SIMP. Absolutely no principles these fucktard liberals

Why they are believing in therapy like it's some kind of cult?
Only the biggest socially awkward spergs has to go to therapy.

I think there is no girlfriend, he’s still a virgin, and he made sock puppet account for his pretend girlfriend (the KawaiiDemon account also sounds like him). I also think he’s so dumb that he didn’t put together that she would have been underage in the fakeass story he was telling. He lies constantly and had several stories going at once that he couldn't reconcile because they were all lies (lost it at 19, lost it at 31 or 32, 8 year long distance relationship). The most likely explanation is that it's all lies. He's an ugly, unemployed mid 30s autistic guy who lives in his parents' attic and posts on reddit all day. lol if you think he actually lost his virginity to a 21 year old.

Last edited:
thats a good point-- male feminists are some of the immoral slime imaginable. We say wild shit but at least trucels tend to not DO wild shit
its ok if they do it because they consider themselves morally superior.

This Image is a screenshot from a woman that Doogy was speaking too. She subsequently blocked him after finding out about his previous behaviors. Including the information included here. Doogy decided to ban her and blackmail/manipulate her after this. Doogy is now showing his true colours. Is this not abuse of moderator powers?

Ask yourself this... If IT found any male doing this to a woman, effectively saying "Talk to me or you are banned", Doogy included, Banning a woman from a space and manipulating/blackmailing her and threatening her, they WOULD chastise such a person and label them. They would pull their guilt by association tactic. They would vilify them. This thread has been up for nearly a week. Some of this information has been available for over a year. IT continue to demonstrate that they are perfectly fine with everything they profess to dislike, so long as it's one of their own doing it.

View attachment 671488

This Image is a screenshot from a woman that Doogy was speaking too. She subsequently blocked him after finding out about his previous behaviors. Including the information included here. Doogy decided to ban her and blackmail/manipulate her after this. Doogy is now showing his true colours. Is this not abuse of moderator powers?

Ask yourself this... If IT found any male doing this to a woman, effectively saying "Talk to me or you are banned", Doogy included, Banning a woman from a space and manipulating/blackmailing her and threatening her, they WOULD chastise such a person and label them. They would pull their guilt by association tactic. They would vilify them. This thread has been up for nearly a week. Some of this information has been available for over a year. IT continue to demonstrate that they are perfectly fine with everything they profess to dislike, so long as it's one of their own doing it.
This should be a new thread. It absolutely is stalkerish.

View attachment 671488

Pics of doogy "blackmailing/manipulating" her?

That appears to be just an assertion. Screenshots of that would be dynamite.

Pics of doogy "blackmailing/manipulating" her?

That appears to be just an assertion. Screenshots of that would be dynamite.
The screenshot is above the text. Basically trying to blackmail and manipulate her into unblocking and talking to him again by keeping her banned until she does.

Holy shit, the attention to detail is incredible, and the extend that was gone to and show it isn’t fake is also amazing. Very high effort post.

If only cell139 spent this much effort not spreading misinformation about the neets forum on the incels wiki. He clearly has talent.

who bitter at? Brual
If you really want to know, I was basing it on this post I made a while ago.

If you really want to know, I was basing it on this post I made a while ago.
ahh brutal af

On 8 January 2021, Dooling made a comment on his Reddit account claiming that he was “32, lost his virginity last year to his girlfriend of about 8 years now”. The comment in its entirety is shown below:
Are you sure you have the date correct here Enforcer?

The date that I'm seeing displayed when I hover over "1 year ago" is Wedneday March 10th 2021 at
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m1lp0t/i_actually_think_doogy_is_pretty_cool_ngl/gqg8h96/

Where did you get the date January 8th?

timeline amended by using the March 10th date...

*10 March 2010 - Doogy is 21 years old and KawaiiDemon is 11 years old​
*10 March 2012 - Doogy is 23 years old and meets 13-year-old KawaiiDemon on the internet - they're playing some kind of online game together. FRIENDS​
*10 March 2017 - Doogy is 28 years old and begins dating 18-year-old KawaiiDemon according to his amended statement​
*10 March 2020 - Doogy is 31 years old - this is the year he lost his virginity to 21-year-old Kawaii Demon​
*10 March 2021 - Doogy is 32 years old and makes the post, KawaiiDemon is 22 now​
*10 March 2022 - Doogy is 33 years old and Kawaii Demon is 23​

This exchange doesn't align with my perception of timeline though:
Doogy "we met up when she was 21, that was over 8 years ago now"​
Diamond931 "so she's like 30 now?"​
Doogy "yeah and she's dating someone else though"​

Why would Doogy have stated "I'm 32, I lost my virginity last year" if he had in fact lost his virgity EIGHT years prior?

We need to clarify here - did Doogy lose his virginity in March 2020 when he was 31 years old, or in March 2013 when he was 24 years old ?

Was there a three-year age difference or a ten-year age difference?

The exchange implies KawaiiDemon was 21 "eight years ago" (in 2013) rather than "last year" (in 2020).

That's the part which is getting confusing here - not just how many years Doogy was dating her (8 from 13-21 or 3 from 18-21) but also how many years ago his virginity was lost.

Last edited:
His own IT members dont like him and call him 'creepy', 'weird' because he is ugly autistic retard. If he was a Chad, females on IT would be on his side and try to find justifications for his behavior...

Are you sure you have the date correct here Enforcer?

The date that I'm seeing displayed when I hover over "1 year ago" is Wedneday March 10th 2021 at
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m1lp0t/i_actually_think_doogy_is_pretty_cool_ngl/gqg8h96/

Where did you get the date January 8th?

timeline amended by using the March 10th date...

*10 March 2010 - Doogy is 21 years old and KawaiiDemon is 11 years old​
*10 March 2012 - Doogy is 23 years old and meets 13-year-old KawaiiDemon on the internet - they're playing some kind of online game together. FRIENDS​
*10 March 2017 - Doogy is 28 years old and begins dating 18-year-old KawaiiDemon according to his amended statement​
*10 March 2020 - Doogy is 31 years old - this is the year he lost his virginity to 21-year-old Kawaii Demon​
*10 March 2021 - Doogy is 32 years old and makes the post, KawaiiDemon is 22 now​
*10 March 2022 - Doogy is 33 years old and Kawaii Demon is 23​

This exchange doesn't align with my perception of timeline though:
Doogy "we met up when she was 21, that was over 8 years ago now"​
Diamond931 "so she's like 30 now?"​
Doogy "yeah and she's dating someone else though"​

Why would Doogy have stated "I'm 32, I lost my virginity last year" if he had in fact lost his virgity EIGHT years prior?

We need to clarify here - did Doogy lose his virginity in March 2020 when he was 31 years old, or in March 2013 when he was 24 years old ?

Was there a three-year age difference or a ten-year age difference?

The exchange implies KawaiiDemon was 21 "eight years ago" (in 2013) rather than "last year" (in 2020).

That's the part which is getting confusing here - not just how many years Doogy was dating her (8 from 13-21 or 3 from 18-21) but also how many years ago his virginity was lost.

Probably a minor mistake on the part of the article author. His supposed timeline doesnt add up though for sure jfl. He's claiming she's 30 now to save face but she's already confirmed her age as 23.

His own IT members dont like him and call him 'creepy', 'weird' because he is ugly autistic retard. If he was a Chad, females on IT would be on his side and try to find justifications for his behavior...
True tbh. "he's changed", "he made a mistake". I've seen this too many times

Probably a minor mistake on the part of the article author.
Oh okay I thought you wrote it, I missed your explanation at the start:
"Some people I know, cell139, have a rather interesting set of evidence (original article included) regarding IT's own most active mod"

So it was cell139 who wrote 8 jan 2021 instead of 10 march 2021?

How do I get in contact with cell139 ? I want him to thank me for correcting him, or if he stands by Jan8th to explain better.

His supposed timeline doesnt add up though for sure jfl.
I think the issue here is whether to confirm that https://www.reddit.com/user/advocatedoogy (registered 6 March 2019) is the same person as the Discord user AdvocateDoogy#9593 (registered 8 November 2018)

Also it would be good if we dated these discord convos better. 05/09/2021 precedes 11/05/2021 in this presentation so I would assume it was May 9th then November 5th?

I hate numbers being used for months because the order is never consistent.

The source of "I lost my virginity when I was 19" is the discord user, while the "I lost my virginity at 32" is the Reddit user.

What steps do we take to confirm they are the same person?

There's clearly inconsistencies here that need to be wrapped up if they are.

I like to believe maybe people have honest intentions, so here is my theory.
He's claiming she's 30 now to save face but she's already confirmed her age as 23.

Regarding the screenshot taken of KawaiiDemon#1292 saying "im 23" do we know what date that was taken?
The screenshot TBM took of his convo with her only says "Today"

Cell139 said:
A member of Cell 139 contacted KawaiiDemon and got confirmation that she was 23 years old, which corroborates the timeline that she was 21 as of January 2021
Yeah this is some wonky math here, is Cell139 time-travelers from 2023?

Assuming KD was interviewed in 2022 saying she was 23, this would mean she would be 22ish in 2021 when Doogy said on Reddit in March 2021 "lost my virginity last year" and a year prior in March 2020 that is when she would've been 21.

Notice I use "-ish" because I'm not yet sure what month it was that TBM of Cell139 interviewed KawaiiDemon, so I can't be sure it was exactly a year after Doogy made the March 2021 statement about being a 33year old man who lost his virginity 1 year ago.

It's also not clear that Doogy meant exactly one year prior (March 2020) or approximately (sometime during 2020)

Who the fuck are these Cell139 guys? They have a forum of discord I can be invited to?
They need some math help, they should accept me as their accountant. I took AP calculus before dropping out of high school.

A key to establishing timelines w/ years of age and date-proof is... wait for it... USE MONTHS TOO

I know it may just be a year's difference but it makes us look stupid - pay attention to the details and question yourself. Don't round off to years, use months. It shows we're based in reality and not approximation.

Last edited:
Fascinating. I wished Dr. Gillen was real so he could analyze doggy.
22933.jpg

It seems as if doggy attacking the forum is a way for him to cope with his illegal relationship. It's okay because we are monsters, we are the evil ones so it's not the end of the world for him to break this little rule.