Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GTFIH The FULL Doogy exposé thread (with bonus IT ignorance)

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
159d 19h 16m
His own IT members dont like him and call him 'creepy', 'weird' because he is ugly autistic retard. If he was a Chad, females on IT would be on his side and try to find justifications for his behavior...

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
46d 4h 32m
Are you sure you have the date correct here Enforcer?

The date that I'm seeing displayed when I hover over "1 year ago" is Wedneday March 10th 2021 at
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m1lp0t/i_actually_think_doogy_is_pretty_cool_ngl/gqg8h96/

Where did you get the date January 8th?

timeline amended by using the March 10th date...

*10 March 2010 - Doogy is 21 years old and KawaiiDemon is 11 years old​
*10 March 2012 - Doogy is 23 years old and meets 13-year-old KawaiiDemon on the internet - they're playing some kind of online game together. FRIENDS​
*10 March 2017 - Doogy is 28 years old and begins dating 18-year-old KawaiiDemon according to his amended statement​
*10 March 2020 - Doogy is 31 years old - this is the year he lost his virginity to 21-year-old Kawaii Demon​
*10 March 2021 - Doogy is 32 years old and makes the post, KawaiiDemon is 22 now​
*10 March 2022 - Doogy is 33 years old and Kawaii Demon is 23​

This exchange doesn't align with my perception of timeline though:
Doogy "we met up when she was 21, that was over 8 years ago now"​
Diamond931 "so she's like 30 now?"​
Doogy "yeah and she's dating someone else though"​

Why would Doogy have stated "I'm 32, I lost my virginity last year" if he had in fact lost his virgity EIGHT years prior?

We need to clarify here - did Doogy lose his virginity in March 2020 when he was 31 years old, or in March 2013 when he was 24 years old ?

Was there a three-year age difference or a ten-year age difference?

The exchange implies KawaiiDemon was 21 "eight years ago" (in 2013) rather than "last year" (in 2020).

That's the part which is getting confusing here - not just how many years Doogy was dating her (8 from 13-21 or 3 from 18-21) but also how many years ago his virginity was lost.

Probably a minor mistake on the part of the article author. His supposed timeline doesnt add up though for sure jfl. He's claiming she's 30 now to save face but she's already confirmed her age as 23.

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
46d 4h 32m
His own IT members dont like him and call him 'creepy', 'weird' because he is ugly autistic retard. If he was a Chad, females on IT would be on his side and try to find justifications for his behavior...
True tbh. "he's changed", "he made a mistake". I've seen this too many times

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
94d 12h 52m
Probably a minor mistake on the part of the article author.
Oh okay I thought you wrote it, I missed your explanation at the start:
"Some people I know, cell139, have a rather interesting set of evidence (original article included) regarding IT's own most active mod"

So it was cell139 who wrote 8 jan 2021 instead of 10 march 2021?

How do I get in contact with cell139 ? I want him to thank me for correcting him, or if he stands by Jan8th to explain better.

His supposed timeline doesnt add up though for sure jfl.
I think the issue here is whether to confirm that https://www.reddit.com/user/advocatedoogy (registered 6 March 2019) is the same person as the Discord user AdvocateDoogy#9593 (registered 8 November 2018)

Also it would be good if we dated these discord convos better. 05/09/2021 precedes 11/05/2021 in this presentation so I would assume it was May 9th then November 5th?

I hate numbers being used for months because the order is never consistent.

The source of "I lost my virginity when I was 19" is the discord user, while the "I lost my virginity at 32" is the Reddit user.

What steps do we take to confirm they are the same person?

There's clearly inconsistencies here that need to be wrapped up if they are.

I like to believe maybe people have honest intentions, so here is my theory.
He's claiming she's 30 now to save face but she's already confirmed her age as 23.

Regarding the screenshot taken of KawaiiDemon#1292 saying "im 23" do we know what date that was taken?
The screenshot TBM took of his convo with her only says "Today"

Cell139 said:
A member of Cell 139 contacted KawaiiDemon and got confirmation that she was 23 years old, which corroborates the timeline that she was 21 as of January 2021
Yeah this is some wonky math here, is Cell139 time-travelers from 2023?

Assuming KD was interviewed in 2022 saying she was 23, this would mean she would be 22ish in 2021 when Doogy said on Reddit in March 2021 "lost my virginity last year" and a year prior in March 2020 that is when she would've been 21.

Notice I use "-ish" because I'm not yet sure what month it was that TBM of Cell139 interviewed KawaiiDemon, so I can't be sure it was exactly a year after Doogy made the March 2021 statement about being a 33year old man who lost his virginity 1 year ago.

It's also not clear that Doogy meant exactly one year prior (March 2020) or approximately (sometime during 2020)

Who the fuck are these Cell139 guys? They have a forum of discord I can be invited to?
They need some math help, they should accept me as their accountant. I took AP calculus before dropping out of high school.

A key to establishing timelines w/ years of age and date-proof is... wait for it... USE MONTHS TOO

I know it may just be a year's difference but it makes us look stupid - pay attention to the details and question yourself. Don't round off to years, use months. It shows we're based in reality and not approximation.

Last edited:
U

UnknownR

sub5
3d 17h 10m
Fascinating. I wished Dr. Gillen was real so he could analyze doggy.
22933.jpg

It seems as if doggy attacking the forum is a way for him to cope with his illegal relationship. It's okay because we are monsters, we are the evil ones so it's not the end of the world for him to break this little rule.

U

UnknownR

sub5
3d 17h 10m
Fascinating. I wished Dr. Gillen was real so he could analyze doggy.
22933.jpg

It seems as if doggy attacking the forum is a way for him to cope with his illegal relationship. It's okay because we are monsters, we are the evil ones so it's not the end of the world for him to break this little rule.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8