Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal GTA 6 is just going to be Garbage JBW Propaganda.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It’s literally going to be about a pregnant single mother latina woman that apparently hooks up with a drug dealing white boy. I already know it’s going to be a garbage story because rockstar has the worst storytelling of all time. RDR2 is the worst game of all time.

It’s just going to be an awful love story with amazing mechanics.

JBW will go up 200% and 10% of male hispanics are going to kill themselves.

I already know the trailer is going to make me turn it off the minute i see JBW

brutal poor tacocels

ill mod the main character to be a curry

I don't play games where you play as a foid

GTA 6 will gone done as well as Bud Light

That's an interesting interpretation of it. I'd argue they use a white boy as the drug dealer because using a nigger would be racist (and too close to the facts and truth and leftists hate the truth).

It's the same reason why nowadays there are hardly ever any negative depictions of negroids or even latinos in popular series and movies.

I wonder if they’ll let you dress the foid up like a total slut, or have her get a BBL

All good games came before 2016. I don’t need to play any of the new titles.

Did you lose the weight yet?

That's an interesting interpretation of it. I'd argue they use a white boy as the drug dealer because using a nigger would be racist (and too close to the facts and truth and leftists hate the truth).

It's the same reason why nowadays there are hardly ever any negative depictions of negroids or even latinos in popular series and movies.
:yes: :yes::feelshaha:

main-qimg-57e11a812bac0aad1988e0dc5deac989-pjlq

Another day more tacocels being cucked

First thing I do is go ER IN GTA 6

I cant believe GTA 5 came out in 2013. GTA 6 will probably be globohomo shit and watered down since its made by a corporation that must abide by jewish laws

It’s literally going to be about a pregnant single mother latina woman that apparently hooks up with a drug dealing white boy. I already know it’s going to be a garbage story because rockstar has the worst storytelling of all time. RDR2 is the worst game of all time.

More Jew propaganda for the normies to consume in the same manner that whores consume chads seed.

I’ve heard GTA games usually have always been really good in the past.

True. The leaks look like shit too

i swear if the main character is a women i aint buying it unless theres a mod where i could have a custom character yes and the destructive physics in that game be better then red dead 2 and better graphics.

So we're just going to pretend Franklin and co. in GTAV and San Andreas weren't a thing?

Only part i don't agree with. Otherwise good post. R* is now a shadow of his former self and will go the woke route
well have ever played the game its a master piece just mod it and make it better.

It's not going to come out for a few more years anyways.

GTA Vice city and GTA IV both had really good story lines. Red Dead 1 was really good too. Libtards have probably infiltrated the company tho

Single mothers are sponging off the welfare system, not a hero in a video game.

GTA Vice city and GTA IV both had really good story lines.
That i agree on
well have ever played the game its a master piece just mod it and make it better.
Masterpiece? The game was a point a to point b shootout simulator, the horse riding was annoying as shit, boring characters, and the story lacked dept. I completed it like 6 days ago

Play a masterpiece like The Last Of Us 2.

Last edited:
JBW is when you rase another guys child. L JBWcels

Buy the game and just have her get run over, shot, arrested, etc.

idgaf about gta 6

That i agree on

Masterpiece? The game was a point a to point b shootout simulator, the horse riding was annoying as shit, boring characters, and the story lacked dept. I completed it like 6 days ago

Play a masterpiece like The Last Of Us 2.
nah the best part is npc realistic

It’s ass. You just bump into a person and they alert the sheriff
its realistic like if you punch somone in real life of course the sheriff would come and arrest you and its just a video game it aint real my friend.

its realistic like if you punch somone in real life of course the sheriff would come and arrest you and its just a video game it aint real my friend.
Try Bioshock and The Last Of Us series. Those are masterpieces

Anyone who will buy this garbage is a cuck.

Exactly what I was thinking.

So we're just going to pretend Franklin and co. in GTAV and San Andreas weren't a thing?
They are always portrayed as the victim of bad circumstances, just like the media would portray them when they get shot by the police after violently robbing 50 people by age 16. When in reality they are nothing but low IQ impulsive homo erectuses with animal level emotions.

Won't buy that crap. GTA protags are supposed to be hardened Criminal Males not some single mom prostitute street trash hoe.

RDR2 is the worst game of all time.
Cope it is one of Rockstars best and up there with the best games of all time

Spics are sensitive pussy's if 10% of them rope over a video game also what we know about the plot so far kind of proves it's not muh JBW as explained by this GrAY
JBW is when you rase another guys child. L JBWcels

Yeah that's terrible. Rockstar Games used to make fun of this. Now they are doing it. What a shame, really.

Even if the story is good im probably too racepilled to enjoy it. I dont mind playing as a white guy but if alot of it is cucking spiccels it will be too depressing to enjoy.

let me say the jews are probably saying, it has to much violence :soy: