Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal GTA 6 is just going to be Garbage JBW Propaganda.

It going be full of lesbians mode

I'm already not playing it because the foid protagonist cockstar games stopped being good after GTA 4 before they got woke

I'm only playing online

You aren't going to prison.

You aren't going to prison.

All good entertainment died years ago

That image is coomfuel tbh
No kuruminha gf for your face tho
If you go to Belém do Pará I'm sure you'd impregnate dozens of kuruminhas. I can't guarantee you won't be beheaded at some point, hey, at least you've bred. Not a genetic dead-end anymore.

If you go to Belém do Pará I'm sure you'd impregnate dozens of kuruminhas. I can't guarantee you won't be beheaded at some point, hey, at least you've bred. Not a genetic dead-end anymore.
Yeah fr I'm not sure it's worth it

GTA was all about mocking culture and generating controversy while you played as memorable badass characters and slaughtered everyone, now it's going to be some sanitized woke generic open world game with no personality promoting feminism and political correctness

No way I'm going to play as a ethnic foid, I will mod Lucia into a blonde woman.
Or I might simply skip the story if online is good enough.

Not going to get it or play it. Imagine playing as a foid in a GTA game:feelskek:

It’s literally going to be about a pregnant single mother latina woman that apparently hooks up with a drug dealing white boy. I already know it’s going to be a garbage story because rockstar has the worst storytelling of all time. RDR2 is the worst game of all time.

It’s just going to be an awful love story with amazing mechanics.

JBW will go up 200% and 10% of male hispanics are going to kill themselves.

I already know the trailer is going to make me turn it off the minute i see JBW
yep, its another white dude ethnic foid storyline, its the current thing right now, every popular ethnic foid on social media and in hollywood/music industry is with a white dude, nothing more than jbw propaganda

Isn't the female lead a tranny? Anyway it looks like woke trash

star a female protagonist, Lucia
God fucking fuck. GTA 4 was the peak, I enjoyed hearing my enemies squirm when I killed them. And of course San Andreas as well. After that they started normielobotomizing it and now of course it's time for feminism stronk woman wooooooho lawd ooooohoh

Our feminist culture just keeps removing reasons to live

yep, its another white dude ethnic foid storyline, its the current thing right now, every popular ethnic foid on social media and in hollywood/music industry is with a white dude, nothing more than jbw propaganda
the main character guy could be brown and still be a chad
its not jbw

hope you enjoy the new ((((gta))))