Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Grigori Perelman - Russian mathematician who declined £1 million prize.

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★
IQ mogs the entire forum and Reddit combined.

Jew

I know how to control the universe. So tell me, why should I run for a million?
hard af quote

looks check out, powerful eyebrows. Legend has it, that when you think until ur eyebrows connect, you always become mogger mathematican.
maxresdefault.jpg

wasnt it obvious from the last name? perelman = perlman, like the jewish actor ron perlman who played hellboy. His face has been used in jewish phenotype infographics for years. If someone has it, post it.

ok i found it myself jfl

Last edited:
"Monya Rabinovich comes home from school in tears: - Mom, they called me an ugly kike mug! - Get used to it son, you will be called that at school, at the institute, in graduate school... But when you get the Nobel Prize, they will call you a great Russian scientist!"

hard af quote

looks check out, powerful eyebrows. Legend has it, that when you think until ur eyebrows connect, you always become mogger mathematican.
maxresdefault.jpg
His hair went MGTOW tho

dang dirty jew

Iq mogger is an understatement

geometric topology and riemann geometry... extremely difficult abstract shit

i like reading and studying einstein's theory of general relativity more.

he combined concepts from engineering, riemann geometry, newtonian physics, electro magnetism, and quantum phsyics and amalgamated them all to formulate his general relativity theory then tested it with an astro-physical phenomenon. actually i think it was an english astrophycist who tested the theory with an experiment with the solar eclipse.

i haven't delved into anthropology and physics in years. too busy moneymaxxing so that I can leave america.

Last edited: