Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over greycel 1st post

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
I made this account last year and never posted due to thinking I can eventually "save" myself jfl. But I've decided to post since I can't escape it. I'm 5'7 and a mexican/guatemalan. I'm in the West. I've posted my face on .org and normie discords asking for advice so i can "looksmax" but it will never be enough. I used to be 275 lbs , I always saw on tiktok of those fitness guys who used to be ugly and fat and when they lose the fat, they become chad, thinking the same would happen to me . Now I'm down to 150lbs and all im left with is the same sub5 face and shit ton of loose skin.

As you can tell I'm khhv and I have ugly mutt manlet parents. As I said earlier that I tried "saving" myself last year, in the coming months I overheard my mom talk to her niece from Guatemala and they were talking about the niece's new bf. I heard the niece tell my mom that he's sub5 but that he's tall (he was like 5"10) which is crazy tall in guatemala. And hearing my mom agreeing by saying that height makes up for looks. She's 4'11. And she married to a 5'7 guy. I confronted her about it but she said she "didnt mean it like that" and was just joking around. It might seem stupid but I've told her about inceldom and the bp and how I plan to get surgery when I graduate. She just says I'm delusional and that I should go to therapy. But I am 21 so she doesn't do anything.

I don't want to reveal too much but I have a normie younger brother who is in highschool and he's 5'10. He has stolen my car on multiple occasions to pick up foids. He also shames me for not having friends or ever having a gf. As of rn im coping with drugs. Since I'm also high inhib, it tends to help me open up a bit more. I drink on weekends and every other day dab. I've done acid but rarely.

I'm also a chronic masturbator. I jack off atleast twice daily. I used to jack it way more when I was younger to the point that I ripped the skin near the head of my penis. So I do it a bit less.

You don't have to read but I do plan on being more active on this site. I can DM face if you want.

Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate
bruhwtf bruhwtf

It's Over greycel 1st post​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="gael28"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/53/53585.jpg?1705801652[/IMG]

gael28

Greycel​

JoinedJun 9, 2023Posts1
I made this account last year and never posted due to thinking I can eventually "save" myself jfl. But I've decided to post since I can't escape it. I'm 5'7 and a mexican/guatemalan. I'm in the West. I've posted my face on .org and normie discords asking for advice so i can "looksmax" but it will never be enough. I used to be 275 lbs , I always saw on tiktok of those fitness guys who used to be ugly and fat and when they lose the fat, they become chad, thinking the same would happen to me . Now I'm down to 150lbs and all im left with is the same sub5 face and shit ton of loose skin.

As you can tell I'm khhv and I have ugly mutt manlet parents. As I said earlier that I tried "saving" myself last year, in the coming months I overheard my mom talk to her niece from Guatemala and they were talking about the niece's new bf. I heard the niece tell my mom that he's sub5 but that he's tall (he was like 5"10) which is crazy tall in guatemala. And hearing my mom agreeing by saying that height makes up for looks. She's 4'11. And she married to a 5'7 guy. I confronted her about it but she said she "didnt mean it like that" and was just joking around. It might seem stupid but I've told her about inceldom and the bp and how I plan to get surgery when I graduate. She just says I'm delusional and that I should go to therapy. But I am 21 so she doesn't do anything.

I don't want to reveal too much but I have a normie younger brother who is in highschool and he's 5'10. He has stolen my car on multiple occasions to pick up foids. He also shames me for not having friends or ever having a gf. As of rn im coping with drugs. Since I'm also high inhib, it tends to help me open up a bit more. I drink on weekends and every other day dab. I've done acid but rarely.

I'm also a chronic masturbator. I jack off atleast twice daily. I used to jack it way more when I was younger to the point that I ripped the skin near the head of my penis. So I do it a bit less.

You don't have to read but I do plan on being more active on this site. I can DM face if you want.

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="bruhwtf"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/53/53840.jpg?1704218165[/IMG]
Remove formattingBoldItalicFont sizeText colorMore options…
ListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph format
Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesInsert GIFMediaQuoteMore options…
UndoRedoToggle BB codeDrafts
Preview

Font familyStrike-throughUnderlineInline codeInline spoiler
Insert tableInsert horizontal lineInsert videoSpoilerCode

Write your reply...
Attach files Insert quotes…

Similar threads​

U
I have to go to a stepfoids party
Replies13Views275
Tuesday at 8:51 AM
Logic55
[IMG alt="Logic55"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/52/52634.jpg?1701327789[/IMG]
[IMG alt="CEO of beta eyes"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/46/46732.jpg?1668094620[/IMG]
Trucel trait: you have weird parents
Replies18Views277
Yesterday at 4:55 AM
drowsy
[IMG alt="drowsy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/59/59535.jpg?1703903099[/IMG]
[IMG alt="nice_try"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/15/15458.jpg?1702501750[/IMG]
Bluepilled beta in youtube comments
Replies19Views632
Wednesday at 5:31 PM
Tacomonkey
[IMG alt="Tacomonkey"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/59/59996.jpg?1704754662[/IMG]
[IMG alt="Scorpionbeach"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/59/59921.jpg?1704655841[/IMG]
Venting My little sister can't take any responsibility
Replies17Views394
Tuesday at 12:53 AM
Balding Subhuman
[IMG alt="Balding Subhuman"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/39/39282.jpg?1704816648[/IMG]
[IMG alt="Spooky_Heejin"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/55/55303.jpg?1705799393[/IMG]
Women attempt to receive normoid's male gaze. I reject it like the plague.
Replies4Views221
Jan 13, 2024
ItsovERfucks
[IMG alt="ItsovERfucks"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/57/57679.jpg?1705794605[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread​

• bruhwtf
  • gael28
Total: 2 (Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 0)
Share:
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestTumblrWhatsAppEmailLink

508,873THREADS

11,659,910POSTS

24,046MEMBERS
whackjobNEW LOST SOUL

About Us​

Incels.is is a community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying. We welcome men from all walks of life, and from all cultural and racial backgrounds, as long as you are an incel.

Follow Us On Social Media​

TwitterContact usRSS

shape1

shape2

shape3

shape4

shape7

shape8

Welcome
hope u enjoy here

She just says I'm delusional and that I should go to therapy.
"Talk to a therapist and have them put you on jew meds. That'll fix you." Your Mom deserves to step on a fucking IED.

There are a couple of things that could help you a little, the first thing would be that you don't leave your car to your brother, if then it will be a piece of shit with you. And don't tell your parents about your problems. The won't do anything but blame you

There are a couple of things that could help you a little, the first thing would be that you don't leave your car to your brother, if then it will be a piece of shit with you. And don't tell your parents about your problems. The won't do anything but blame you
Regarding the brother part, at first he stole them from the key hanger, so I decided to hide them but he ended up finding them and swapping the ignition keys so I wouldnt tell that he stole it. And for the parent thing, i don't tell her anymore.

Regarding the brother part, at first he stole them from the key hanger, so I decided to hide them but he ended up finding them and swapping the ignition keys so I wouldnt tell that he stole it. And for the parent thing, i don't tell her anymore.
At least you're safe not telling your parents anything so they won't influence you, but with the brother part. You should punch him well when he tries something like that again. He only sees you as a person he can abuse as if you were a puppet

Wait wtf ur join date is from June 2023 ok good at least ur not a 2024cel

MexicanAndycel, welcome to your new home, get comfortable

I'm in Guetemala and I can tell you that at 5'7 with a western salary and local language you'd absolutely slay here. You literally just need to geomaxx and come back to your homeland. Finding a remote job is only obstacle there.

Dm me your face.

I can relate. I'm a 5'8 Hispanic living in the United States and it's brutal out there for guys like us

I heard the niece tell my mom that he's sub5 but that he's tall (he was like 5"10)
And hearing my mom agreeing by saying that height makes up for looks.
What??? No way the niece talked in incel language. And mother saying that height makes up for looks? Oh, come on, this seems like an obvious larp. Foids are never honest; she would say he has a nice personality or something like that, not saying so obviously that his height makes up for his looks. This is something that would be said here but not in your daily life. I call bullshit on this one.

Welcome feel at home, get ready for some GrAY bullying tho

Welcome my fellow coomercel. I also coom at least 3 times a day whatever my daily schedule is. I think this is my final struggle before i get older and my dick goes completely flaccid(i'm 24, 25 in Aug btw).

What??? No way the niece talked in incel language. And mother saying that height makes up for looks? Oh, come on, this seems like an obvious larp. Foids are never honest; she would say he has a nice personality or something like that, not saying so obviously that his height makes up for his looks. This is something that would be said here but not in your daily life. I call bullshit on this one.

she obviously didnt say he was sub5 jfl
they were speaking in spanish, she called him extremely ugly and if you've seen the average guatemalan, its bad. And when the niece mentioned that, my mom said in spanish "aunque este feo, bueno que esta alto" meaning that even if he's hideous, atleast he's tall. retard
:feelshaha:

How did you lose so much weight?
I starved myself at first and just went out to this woods in the night and just walked for like hours since i didnt like anyone seeing me. But as I was losing it so fast and I was so hungry , I decided to just eat less and no junkfood. And around the 200lb mark , i joined a gym and have been lifting since then.

Last edited:
she obviously didnt say he was sub5 jfl
they were speaking in spanish, she called him extremely ugly and if you've seen the average guatemalan, its bad. And when the niece mentioned that, my mom said in spanish "aunque este feo, bueno que esta alto" meaning that even if he's hideous, atleast he's tall. retard
:feelshaha:
Then mention it like this you ape.

Welcome fellow graycel :feelsLSD:

I’ve seen this guy face on looksmax while I was lurking there, turns out he is a Mogger, and Jb slayer. He mog me to hell hole and back.he is wasting his potential here. Wish him luck though.

Welcome brocel, remember - try not to judge yourself from what the others says about you but from within you. I know that it sounds like a boring normie advice, but it's especially important as an incel to remember that to not get into depresion or rope. Our world is degenerated and corrupted, that's why only looks matters for soyciety, but the fact that our world is corrupted doesn't mean that we also have to be. I don't know if you are religious, but for me as a Christian it helps me a lot to remember that for God it's our hearth that matters, and that He always gives as a way to life, no matter how many times we fail.

Dm me that face