Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to go to a stepfoids party

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Why the fuck did i have to leave my dads house early just to go eat with my mom,stepad, my stepfoids bf and my stupid stepfoids. She fucking hates me and she didn’t even come to eat with me and my stepdad and mom when it was my birthday. She didn’t even fucking tell me happy birthday.

It’s gonna be humiliating having to see her around her stupid bf and having to see them make out infront of me. I kid you not, She’s a fucking hoe so she’s gonna ghost this guy some day just as she always does. I bet my stupid stepfoid is gonna assume i’m jealous that they’re dating cuz she’s delusional just like my mom. I wish i didn’t live in my moms house so i didn’t have to do what she says.

wtf is a stepfoid?

Hopefully they serve good food. Must be a pain brocel

dnr the post
tldr: i’m forced to eat at a restaurant for my stepsis birthday. I have no reason too since she didn’t come for my birthday and didn’t tell me happy birthday since she’s a fucking foid who only wants to be nice to attractives. She even said it herself once that she only wants chads

tldr: i’m forced to eat at a restaurant for my stepsis birthday. I have no reason too since she didn’t come for my birthday and didn’t tell me happy birthday since she’s a fucking foid who only wants to be nice to attractives. She even said it herself once that she only wants chads
Don't go. Wasting your time with some typical uninteresting foid.

Why the fuck did i have to leave my dads house early just to go eat with my mom,stepad, my stepfoids bf and my stupid stepfoids. She fucking hates me and she didn’t even come to eat with me and my stepdad and mom when it was my birthday. She didn’t even fucking tell me happy birthday.

It’s gonna be humiliating having to see her around her stupid bf and having to see them make out infront of me. I kid you not, She’s a fucking hoe so she’s gonna ghost this guy some day just as she always does. I bet my stupid stepfoid is gonna assume i’m jealous that they’re dating cuz she’s delusional just like my mom. I wish i didn’t live in my moms house so i didn’t have to do what she says.
If you are forced to go to that foids party then just sit down and use your phone. Don't look the people having fun, distract yourself with your phone.

If you are forced to go to that foids party then just sit down and use your phone. Don't look the people having fun, distract yourself with your phone.
my mom will just tell me to get off my phone and that i’m being rude even tho i want to be rude as shit

my mom will just tell me to get off my phone and that i’m being rude even tho i want to be rude as shit
No, them not coming up to you is rude. Ignore her if you can

Lern to say No to people.

Just pretend to be sick

Did you end up ruining her "special" day?

Cut ties with her