Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My little sister can't take any responsibility

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
She's 10 and stays awake until 02:00-03:00 am every single night, When I go to bed around 23:00-00:00 she promises me that she will only stay up 30-60 minutes more, yet she has never kept her promise. My mom doesn't give a shit and only treats me badly when I try to help my sister with her sleeping problem.

Whenever I joke around and call her a brat or something she stays mad for hours and it's always I who is forced to apologize, I apologize to her like 5-10 times everyday. She never apologies for treating me badly. And my mom always defends my sister...

My sister is indoors 24/7 never getting any sunlight, all she does is use her phone playing mobile games (mostly Roblox but she has tons of other games she's addicted to. And sometimes she watches YouTube. Fuck smartphones man, she's such a great girl yet her smartphone has completely messed her up in certain ways.

I'm afraid her smartphone addiction & lack of sunlight will do the same to her that it did to me.

Stop, before the rot consumes her. Maybe take her to a playground yourself. Does she have friends. Arrange playdates with them. And why tf your parents reproduced if they aren't able to take care of her.

all she does is use her phone playing mobile games
She won at life already (she's a wuman) so there's no point doing anything else
I'm afraid her smartphone addiction & lack of sunlight will do the same to her that it did to me.
cope
She's talkin with her orbiters and simps, while you rot here
OF is waiting for her
She never apologies for treating me badly
I apologize to her like 5-10 times everyday
And you still simp for her? lol
Foid Privilege,she's using you to practice her manipulation skills
don't worry so much, a terminally online simp will replace you in the future

yet she has never kept her promise
ofc not
it's called FOID BEHAVIOR retard GrAY

Last edited:
Fuck her right in the pussy (in gta 5)

If she does end up lonely, it will be by choice & foids have a much higher SMV than this whole forum combined.

No mention of a Father, what a shock.

If you think it's bad now, give it 2-3 years. :feelskek:

My nephew is suffering the same fate. Plus he has Autism.

My sister is indoors 24/7 never getting any sunlight, all she does is use her phone playing mobile games (mostly Roblox but she has tons of other games she's addicted to. And sometimes she watches YouTube. Fuck smartphones man, she's such a great girl yet her smartphone has completely messed her up in certain ways.

Smartphone addiction is absolutely brutal, why aren't your parents doing anything about it? The both of you need an intervention ASAP.

If she does end up lonely, it will be by choice & foids have a much higher SMV than this whole forum combined.

True, though to be fair, a toilet cannot choose to be attracted to all the men she ends up matching with. Most of female "loneliness" comes from the fact that don't like the men that like them and Chad only see them as booty calls.

I've lived through something similar with my brother. In your case, your sister has no sense of boundaries nor respect for others and you can't enforce that on her because you have no authority over her and your mother (who should be the authority of the house) sides with her always.

Your sister is going to grow up entitled, spoiled, disrespectful and with no sense of boundaries. This situation is going to escalate as she gets older and is going to get much worse. She will even start abusing you, knowing that her mom always has her back.

Sounds like my sandnigger neighbours. This foidlet is up until 4am every night playing sandnigger music and rambling like a retard.

She's a foid what do you expect.

Yeah. That's the fate many incels had. Basically parents neglected them, even if they never had financial problems or they weren't "abused" they were still neglected in a way. Sometimes parents can't help it, maybe they have their own serious problems they can't deal with and so they ignore or don't even see what their kids are going through.

But of course, since its a foidling, she can still manage to go through life like that. And she won't face as negative consequences as a boy would

My little sister can't take any responsibility​

stopped reading until there

I've full on smacked my sister in the face a few times, but not nearly as much as she hit me or pulled my hair out etc. She didn't end up making a lot of good life choices but I mostly blame my father. Shes the female version of an incel.

Is she autistic ?

Is she autistic ?
foids cant be autistic: the only thing they do is socialize and get fucked by chads, they are manipulative and sociopathic, which cannot happen if you have autism unless you learn the behavior

grape her vile cunt

This reads like a niecepost on 4chan /g/

• Picture of cunny (cute and funny) niece
  • My niece's behavior is problematic due to x y z
  • Anons feel bad because they don't have a cute and funny niece
  • OP gets banned and switches to his 9009th proxy
The best thing you can do for her is to encourage her asocial behavior and gaming tendencies. Otherwise she'll start frequenting tiktok and become a Chad cock sucking slut within 3 years

I realized why I clicked this thread when you said she's 10 and I felt disappointed. This isn't your job it's your fathers.

The best thing you can do for her is to encourage her asocial behavior and gaming tendencies. Otherwise she'll start frequenting tiktok and become a Chad cock sucking slut within 3 years
hahah good luck