Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got NEETshamed on xbox today

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
A few days ago I destroyed some kid and his friends in dbd. They get so angry and send me 20 parties invites. I dont join because i dont want to listen to some little faggots trash talk me.

His gamerpic is some stupid spongebob picture like this

Fast forward today. Get in lobby with one of the kids. He cheats by working with one of my teammates to help him kill me and win. I tell him hes trash and i am better since i destroyed him legit and my rank is higher. He finally has to accept that he's worse than me and says something like "not all of us can play games all day some of us have jobs".
Fucking faggot probably working mcdonalds toilet cleaner for minimum wage

What game bro, I have a xbox too

i love messing with little shits like that

What game bro, I have a xbox too
Dead by daylight. 4 survivors vs 1 killer yet in this game it was 3 survivors vs a killer + survivor cheating with him

Being a neet isn't a good thing though, JFL at being proud of "muh gaming skill"

I'll never get the neets who don't atleast spend all of their time trying to "git gud" at an esports game so they can wealthmax and statusmax, you guys have the free time to develop asian level gameplay skills, but no, waste all those hours trying to have "muh fun" and trying to "pwn kiddos", I'd kill myself before I become a neet, I'd sell drugs or something before that, being in an open relationships is cucking yourself sexually, being a neet is cucking yourself financially

Neetdom is the open relationship of economic pursuits

Is this why you prefer multiplayergames?

Would you like fries with that?

online gaming is full of obnoxious faggots. stick to single player gaming as an incel

Being a neet isn't a good thing though, JFL at being proud of "muh gaming skill"

I'll never get the neets who don't atleast spend all of their time trying to "git gud" at an esports game so they can wealthmax and statusmax, you guys have the free time to develop asian level gameplay skills, but no, waste all those hours trying to have "muh fun" and trying to "pwn kiddos", I'd kill myself before I become a neet, I'd sell drugs or something before that, being in an open relationships is cucking yourself sexually, being a neet is cucking yourself financially

I’ve always been against NEET as well

Just lick boss boot theory

Just be a "permapleb" theory

That's all that neetdom is, also most guys talking about "I'm a neet" are living with their parents, they are painting the illusion that they are going to get to be a neet forever, they are coping, once your parents die, and they will, unless they are leaving a huge inheritance, you are fucked.

Neetdom is not sustainable, it is the ultimate cope

NEETs are the lucky ones though. Poor wagie, stuck in a cagie

Just be a "permapleb" theory

That's all that neetdom is, also most guys talking about "I'm a neet" are living with their parents, they are painting the illusion that they are going to get to be a neet forever, they are coping, once your parents die, and they will, unless they are leaving a huge inheritance, you are fucked.

Neetdom is not sustainable, it is the ultimate cope
Neet living with parents and getting government assistance is sustainable.

Better NEET than wagecuck. You're litteraly cucking yourself when you pay taxes.
Poor wagie, stuck in a cagie
Most of the wagecucks enjoy it, don't feel bad :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Yes, and like open relationships, low-value men often have to take it as the lesser of two evils. The job market is just as unforgiving to genetic failures as the sexual one.

Yeah bro, JFL@ having fun :feelsNeo:

Better NEET than wagecuck. You're litteraly cucking yourself when you pay taxes.

1. You don't seem to get the irony that you can only be a neet because you live in a prosperous country of hard working people, in less developed countries, there is not neetdom to fall back on

2. Its not sustainable, your parents die and now the people who were paying bills, etc are gone, so your meager neetbux aren't going to cover it. Most all the guys talking all this "muh neet life" shit are living with their parents and not on their own, your parents will die at some point, and that's if they don't simply kick you out

3. Being a neet is what is cucking yourself, because you are going to be stuck broke, in a five years time I'll probably have complete financial freedom, because being a wagecuck is not about wagecucking, well it is for normies who are chained to that path because they have wives, children, etc (financial obligations that limit their expendable income), being a wagecuck as a single man is about gathering capital to make investments, start a business, etc

Whereas being a neet keeps you perpetually stuck in a shitty life

Hence my term PERMAPLEB (you will permenently be a pleb in society)

You literally live under a rock or something bro?
Yes bro. If it wasn't for property tax and other slave expenses i would happily live under my rock.

I live as self reliant as possible, anything less is cucked in my opinion, with the current state of the world.
By participating you're consenting.

Last edited:
Yes bro. If it wasn't for property tax and other slave expenses i would happily live under my rock.

I live as self reliant as possible, anything less is cucked in my opinion

So why are you pursuing living off the grid or something in your country, go live off the land and hunt and gather for food, and be bored as fuck without modern entertainment, guys like you need to stop kidding yourself, you have no idea what self reliance is, existing in modern society is such a huge convenience that any human that has experienced it will always be reliant on it, it just makes life so much easier to live

Im not NEETing. I'm a full blown wageslave. Or else damn government will take my property.

Do have zero fucking savings, are you seriously telling me there's nothing you can do to stop being a wageslave, nothing you can sell, no avenue not pursued by most people that you can capitalize on to make money?

Lack of imagination is what keeps people broke, the only fucking perk of being an incel is expandable income and idiots still won't take advantage of that, whats the fucking point of being a sexually starved loser if you aren't going to capitalize on the excess of income it affords you, use that money to start a business or something, it doesn't have to be huge

Your average street vendor is making a killing, those guys you may see selling hotdogs are making good money, but people look at that shit and think its a "low level job" and never consider it, a lot of street vendor type businesses are cheap as fuck when it comes to the input required and the output is decent pay, and you just stood outside all day in one spot and sold a few hotdogs

I wouldn't be offended. This dude is just coming up with excuses to why he sucks at the game.
He wouldn't magically respect you if you worked full-time or earned 6 figures with some prestigious job.

So why are you pursuing living off the grid or something in your country, go live off the land and hunt and gather for food, and be bored as fuck without modern entertainment, guys like you need to stop kidding yourself, you have no idea what self reliance is, existing in modern society is such a huge convenience that any human that has experienced it will always be reliant on it, it just makes life so much easier to live

Do have zero fucking savings, are you seriously telling me there's nothing you can do to stop being a wageslave, nothing you can sell, no avenue not pursued by most people that you can capitalize on to make money?

Lack of imagination is what keeps people broke, the only fucking perk of being an incel is expandable income and idiots still won't take advantage of that, whats the fucking point of being a sexually starved loser if you aren't going to capitalize on the excess of income it affords you, use that money to start a business or something, it doesn't have to be huge

Your average street vendor is making a killing, those guys you may see selling hotdogs are making good money, but people look at that shit and think its a "low level job" and never consider it, a lot of street vendor type businesses are cheap as fuck when it comes to the input required and the output is decent pay, and you just stood outside all day in one spot and sold a few hotdogs
Cope. I hate everything about modern society.

and it is NOT about savings, it is about NOT being able to live free in my own house! I don't even want money...

I REFUSE to move just because society is afraid of a free human.... Ill explain again to you: If i don't pay them, the government will take my property from me. That's how taxes work (it is pay or else!) i was not kidding you when i said i am forced.

Btw if you think nature is boring Try DMT plants. Modern technology is conveniently enslaving you, and it will only get worse.

I don't even want money...

Oh you are a retard............ I'm sorry I didn't know

Btw if you think nature is boring Try DMT plants. Modern technology is conveniently enslaving you, and it will only get worse.

"If you think nature is boring use a plant in a completely unnatural way that only an animal of abnormal intelligence would know how to safely exploit for pleasure without dying"

Yeah seems legit, you might as well say that smoking is natural because fire is natural and tabacco is natural, so smoking weed or tabacco is natural JFL, what kind of retard arguments are these, you are twisting definitions here, no other animal is doing this shit because its not natural, its not something that would NATURALLY OCCUR, humans are an abnormality, nothing we do is natural, were the exception

Wagecuck

"If you think nature is boring use a plant in a completely unnatural way that only an animal of abnormal intelligence would know how to safely exploit for pleasure without dying"

Yeah seems legit, you might as well say that smoking is natural because fire is natural and tabacco is natural, so smoking weed or tabacco is natural JFL, what kind of retard arguments are these, you are twisting definitions here, no other animal is doing this shit because its not natural, its not something that would NATURALLY OCCUR, humans are an abnormality, nothing we do is natural, were the exception
Since when is smoke not natural? Smokes me.... The sad truth is people like you will never allow people like me to live free. I know this.

I live everyday begging for a war to fight you fuckers. There's no compromise with likes of you. Collectivist (communist) cuck.

Last edited:
It's a shame you're still here @BlkPillPres contribute to society and you have nothing in return. Too bad.
OP, people are always jealous over little things. If I would play videogames, I wouldn't bother with online gameplay. Only idle games.

Not possible to make it for the vast majority of people in games like csgo. You need insane talent for that.

I hope your health fails so you see first hand how difficult it is to keep up this fucking rat wheel of a society, then maybe you will understand.

Just lick boss boot theory
Okay, I’m in STEM field education, will it be worse than NEET when I’m on a six figure salary? I’m in graduate school getting my masters. Cope is cope. If NEET is your thing and you’re fine with a tiny limited income, good for you

Okay, I’m in STEM field education, will it be worse than NEET when I’m on a six figure salary? I’m in graduate school getting my masters. Cope is cope. If NEET is your thing and you’re fine with a tiny limited income, good for you
Make sure to give the government extra shekels to help with the whole people control thing aka (enslave yourself)
If government can keep you on your rat wheel, you will have no time to question the state of slavery you're in, it's like this by design.

Almost every single motherfucker selfishly contributes. Thinking if i just do this, or do that, i will make it too! Nope... You will always be a slave and most likely will never even be aware of it. ohhhh those shiny things though! We need this shit show to crash so we can start all over.

Don't take this personally im just venting, i happen to be very vitriolic. Just how i am.

Make sure to give the government extra shekels to help with the whole people control thing aka (enslave yourself)
If government can keep you on your rat wheel, you will have no time to question the state of slavery you're in, it's like this by design.

Almost every single motherfucker selfishly contributes. Thinking if i just do this, or do that, i will make it too! Nope... You will always be a slave and most likely will never even be aware of it. ohhhh those shiny things though! We need this shit show to crash so we can start all over.

Don't take this personally im just venting, i happen to be very vitriolic. Just how i am.

Again, you’re opinion is fine to have and is debatable. The bottom line is that I would rather not sit in my house all day, with no money. I like nice things, want a nice house, and don’t want to depend on others. I want money, you do not, that’s really all there is to it. You seem to be adamant on refusing to take part in a society you consider as nothing more than slavery, and that’s fine. I’m only 22 but I have two cars and a lot saved up and this is while I’m not even finished with school. How many NEETs can say this? I can fly where I want, do what I want, and quit everything I do if I want to, so I’m satisfied with my situation. I’m not being forced into anything. The fact that NEET is even an option for anyone negates the definition of slavery anyway.

Again, you’re opinion is fine to have and is debatable. The bottom line is that I would rather not sit in my house all day, with no money. I like nice things, want a nice house, and don’t want to depend on others. I want money, you do not, that’s really all there is to it. You seem to be adamant on refusing to take part in a society you consider as nothing more than slavery, and that’s fine. I’m only 22 but I have two cars and a lot saved up and this is while I’m not even finished with school. How many NEETs can say this? I can fly where I want, do what I want, and quit everything I do if I want to, so I’m satisfied with my situation. I’m not being forced into anything. The fact that NEET is even an option for anyone negates the definition of slavery anyway.
To each his own. I just wanna be free man.

You're being forced to pay taxes whether you like it or not. Also you don't own shit, no offense. i dare ya to stop registering your cars, or stop paying your mandatory car insurance, you will see quickly who really owns it. Just like the FACT we cannot own property. Me and you are in the same boat, you just refuse to see it.

I don't want to depend on others either.
The fact that NEET is even an option for anyone negates the definition of slavery anyway.
NEETs will be thrown out of their house too if they don't pay property tax. Neets rely on other slaves to prevent this.

slave

• n.

One who is owned as the property of someone else, especially in involuntary servitude.
  • n.

One who is subservient to or controlled by another.
  • n.

One who is subject to or controlled by a specified influence.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres

According to financial statistics and data, most workers live week to week, and have no savings.

So really, just being employed isn’t enough. A NEET autist needs alternative ways of making money, a normal job does not cut it in this day and age

It’s not the 1950s anymore where 1 low wage income can buy a house and support a family

@BlkPillPres

It’s not the 1950s anymore where 1 low wage income can buy a house and support a family
Exactly. Nobody seems to understand this. The whole fucking system is rigged against us.

1. You don't seem to get the irony that you can only be a neet because you live in a prosperous country of hard working people, in less developed countries, there is not neetdom to fall back on

2. Its not sustainable, your parents die and now the people who were paying bills, etc are gone, so your meager neetbux aren't going to cover it. Most all the guys talking all this "muh neet life" shit are living with their parents and not on their own, your parents will die at some point, and that's if they don't simply kick you out

3. Being a neet is what is cucking yourself, because you are going to be stuck broke, in a five years time I'll probably have complete financial freedom, because being a wagecuck is not about wagecucking, well it is for normies who are chained to that path because they have wives, children, etc (financial obligations that limit their expendable income), being a wagecuck as a single man is about gathering capital to make investments, start a business, etc

Whereas being a neet keeps you perpetually stuck in a shitty life

Hence my term PERMAPLEB (you will permenently be a pleb in society)
These are all valid points, however I don't really want to be like this. I wish that I were successful, that I could be normal, but once you're in this situation for an extended period of time it becomes inordinately difficult to escape it. Even when I get a wagecuck job, it's just going to be some dead end shit which won't really put me in a much better situation than I'm in now.

As for when my parents die, well I don't intend to live to old age anyway. While it's true that we can only ever do what we want, and nobody actually wants to kill themselves. The truth is that my desire to avoid watching myself deteriorate, struggling to support myself, while living this pointless existence is greater than my aversion for suicide, and there are some pretty low pain/pain free methods. I'm just trying to cope as best as I can until then.

@BlkPillPres

According to financial statistics and data, most workers live week to week, and have no savings.

So really, just being employed isn’t enough. A NEET autist needs alternative ways of making money, a normal job does not cut it in this day and age

That's what I'm saying as well, getting some shitty wagecuck job would really fix the problem, and I'm a fuckup who would be lucky to even get hired for undesirable work.

To each his own. I just wanna be free man.

You're being forced to pay taxes whether you like it or not. Also you don't own shit, no offense. i dare ya to stop registering your cars, or stop paying your mandatory car insurance, you will see quickly who really owns it. Just like the FACT we cannot own property. Me and you are in the same boat, you just refuse to see it.

I don't want to depend on others either.

NEETs will be thrown out of their house too if they don't pay property tax. Neets rely on other slaves to prevent this.

slave

• n.

One who is owned as the property of someone else, especially in involuntary servitude.
  • n.

One who is subservient to or controlled by another.
  • n.

One who is subject to or controlled by a specified influence.
I don’t think you’re understanding. If everyone has to pay taxes, including the rich who we are “slaves” to, than “slave becomes a meaningless term. Okay, so we are all slaves. Well I’m a slave with more money to go where I want and do what I want and I have more things because of this money. Now tell me what your choice of NEETing brings you in this society. You don’t lick boots? You pay less in taxes? You get tendies and fries? And again, I can stop all of this and live off of what I’ve accumulated through “slaving”. You don’t pay taxes on money you’ve already paid taxes on, with certain events and situations being exceptions.

If you were a legitimate slave I think your tune would change. Or maybe if you earned more money you would feel differently. All NEETs seem to do and have the same things. I can buy a third car in cash at this moment. And I will pay a small amount to keep it. And car insurance is not mandatory. In fact you don’t have to pay for anything besides property taxes. Registering and insuring a vehicle is so you can utilize it on public roads.

I do own shit, no one can take it from me, and if I have to pay a small amount of taxes I really don’t care.

Last edited:
I don’t think you’re understanding. If everyone has to pay taxes, including the rich who we are “slaves” to, than “slave becomes a meaningless term. Okay, so we are all slaves. Well I’m a slave with more money to go where I want and do what I want and I have more things because of this money. Now tell me what you’re choice of NEETing brings you in this society. You don’t lick boots? You pay less in taxes? You get tendies and fries?
Cope If you think your owners pay tax, nigga they're the ones that print the money, (THEY CONTROL THE MONEY SYSTEM.)
Money hardly means anything to them all they want is power. Stop defending your own enslavement it is foolish, i am on your side!

Do you like the fact you MUST pay property tax your whole life or else "your house" will be auctioned off right in front of you?
(and if you resist you will be shot)
I do own shit, no one can take it from me, and if I have to pay a small amount of taxes I really don’t care.
I care BIG TIME do you see the problem? just because you don't, doesn't mean i should be forced into a society that i hate.
But i am! :reeeeee:

And yes they will take it form you..... :feelsseriously:

"If a homeowner doesn't pay his or her property taxes, the government will put a tax lien on the property. The government may then sell the lien to an investor who is entitled to collect the debt along with penalties and interest. If the homeowner can't or won't pay up, the investor can foreclose on the house and then sell it for a large profit. In a booming housing market, this type of investment can be very popular. Unfortunately, low-income elderly individuals are often the victims in these investment schemes. It doesn't matter how small the tax bill is; the government can get a lien on even the smallest tax bill. "

Where i live if you do not register your car it will be impounded... Are you understanding what im getting at?

Also I am not a NEET

Last edited:
JFL at pathetic NEETs. You’re all coping retards who will legitimately rope once your parents die. Enjoy your pointless existence and then swift suicide once reality hits you.

Cope If you think your owners pay tax, nigga they're the ones that print the money, (THEY CONTROL THE MONEY SYSTEM.)
Money hardly means anything to them all they want is power. Stop defending your own enslavement it is foolish, i am on your side!

Do you like the fact you MUST pay property tax your whole life or else "your house" will be auctioned off right in front of you?
(and if you resist you will be shot)
You’re saying the government is the one enslaving us. Well, every single person in the government pays taxes, and if you think otherwise I don’t know what to tell you. I’m not down with arguing with black hawk conspiracy theorists. This debate has already gone off its rails and has little to do with the actual point.

NEETs -
Rely on government, still pay small taxes, don’t do anything.
“Slaves” like me -
Make money dependent on skill sets obtained early in life preferably, or based on luck such as inheritance. In my situation, I have a significant income advantage over people my age, and it is only guaranteed to increase significantly. I own property that no one can touch, I can get more property if I want to, I can go anywhere and do anything, moving across the world if I wish. And if you want to cal my “ownership” invalid, then I dare ya to take my stuff and we can see what the government enslaving you thinks of my ownership too.

Why would I care about small taxes when I’ve already paid 100x more for the full price of the property, whether it be home or auto? You are required to do a lot less than you think you are to keep your things. I have ownership over two small family inherited homes that I never go to, which cost me less than $500 a year each to sustain and I could sell them at any time for over $120,000 total. And that property is mine and untouchable by law by anyone else. I live with my father because the house is much bigger and nicer.

And as I gain education and increase my earnings I can do anything. But I guess I’m just a slave with all this shit and I’m blind. Guess I’ll fly to Paris and cry about it while I have people bring me baguettes and wine.

I’m not down with arguing with black hawk conspiracy theorists.
FUCK OFF. Easy done with this argument. I hope one day i can put a bullet in your skull in minecraft faggot

Some conspiracy theory................ :feelsseriously:

"If a homeowner doesn't pay his or her property taxes, the government will put a tax lien on the property. The government may then sell the lien to an investor who is entitled to collect the debt along with penalties and interest. If the homeowner can't or won't pay up, the investor can foreclose on the house and then sell it for a large profit. In a booming housing market, this type of investment can be very popular. Unfortunately, low-income elderly individuals are often the victims in these investment schemes. It doesn't matter how small the tax bill is; the government can get a lien on even the smallest tax bill."

FUCK OFF. Easy done with this argument. I hope one day i can put a bullet in your skull in minecraft faggot
Wasn’t even trying to be insulting, that’s the impression you give off when you call the government your masters and say that the ones working for them don’t pay taxes. You have to realize how ridiculous some of the claims are. But it speaks volumes that you can’t make any reasonable point against mine. I already addressed everything you said.

Some conspiracy theory................ :feelsseriously:

"If a homeowner doesn't pay his or her property taxes, the government will put a tax lien on the property. The government may then sell the lien to an investor who is entitled to collect the debt along with penalties and interest. If the homeowner can't or won't pay up, the investor can foreclose on the house and then sell it for a large profit. In a booming housing market, this type of investment can be very popular. Unfortunately, low-income elderly individuals are often the victims in these investment schemes. It doesn't matter how small the tax bill is; the government can get a lien on even the smallest tax bill."
Pay the small tax and you get ownership rights? I see you said that you don’t like paying the small tax. Sorry, but that’s the world. I don’t mind it. That tax, believe it or not, does go towards services such as the police force who will defend my property and go after those of whom decide to steal it. If you hate the society move somewhere else, also nothing is stopping you from dropping off the grid entirely and living as a mountain man. No taxes then.

Last edited:
JFL at pathetic NEETs. You’re all coping retards who will legitimately rope once your parents die. Enjoy your pointless existence and then swift suicide once reality hits you.

Yes, wage-cucking as an incel isn't pointless existence, you're at least serving others and paying for foids babies they had with chad. :lul: