Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw the perfect MILF today at the store

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Her husband was 3 heads taller than me old man with already grey hair but he mogged the shit out of me. His wife had perfect ideal body to be considered a MILF but I doubt she cheats on him as JBT is law and all foids care about is height.

I tried not to stare too much because I'd probably get my ass beaten by the tallfag but envy started appearing on my ugly face.

I exit the store next thing I see is some HTN scum with his attractive HTB girlfriend and that caught me off guard so much to the point of me wanting to end it all by jumping off some tall building.

Of course her boyfriend and HER brutally heightmogged and were heightmatched it was so brutal jfl at life for making me a manlet this is the worst fate on earth, I'd rather be a low functioning autist at this point so I stop caring about anything and live in my autistic bubble. It's over.

@DarkStarDown , @ElTruecel

Brutally over

over for milfcels