Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got literally OFFENDED reading r/short

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
7087b3b470.jpg

A sub dedicated to short people full of short males who face discrimination specially dating wise, and this fucking whore comes and posts this?? its like rubbing salt on their wounds fucking insane, proving yet another "short girls also want tall guys" case.

Worst part, most people are praising thr couple instead of banning this shit because of the extreme lack of sensitivity that is needed to pull off this kind of pic on that sub. Its literally like a "fuck you" for short guys.

Fuck.

Lol the tall guy is ugly as shit too. If he was sub 6 foot he would be incel. Reddit is cucked

7087b3b470.jpg

A sub dedicated to short people full of short males who face discrimination specially dating wise, and this fucking whore comes and posts this?? its like rubbing salt on their wounds fucking insane, proving yet another "short girls also want tall guys" case.

Worst part, most people are praising thr couple instead of banning this shit because of the extreme lack of sensitivity that is needed to pull off this kind of pic on that sub. Its literally like a "fuck you" for short guys.

Fuck.

They have to cheer her on otherwise they get banned for having an "incel mindset". Its surreal to me though, I dont think she understands the purpose of that sub. I got triggered as well and Im of average height.

lol that bitch is trying to trigger shortcels

6'4 fat white guy has to settle for ghetto 4'11 balding girl

they are teenagers? jfl

Yeah but all women won't accept sub-6'. It's over for us manlets.
Some might. But you need to be GL and are guaranteed to get cucked by someone taller

that is fucking sickening.

Tried to make a post there, it got deleted by a bot lol

LMAO I WAS BANNED. Want to know something? in my post there I didnt even insult or use incel terminology, I only explained reasonably why her post had a total lack of sensitivity and why it was like rubbing salt in a wound. Fucking CUCKS.

that sub is so cucked and bluepilled.

LMAO I WAS BANNED. Want to know something? in my post there I didnt even insult or use incel terminology, I only explained reasonably why her post had a total lack of sensitivity and why it was like rubbing salt in a wound. Fucking CUCKS.

Don't they have a female mod? Reading the comments is something else. Just wow.

I bet that if a /r/shortmales was created it would ended up being banned.

It is r/short. So for both, short males and short females tbh.

They recently made some 5'1 Internet tough guy named Bikerbats a mod there, so it was probably him who deleted your post. If not him then it was Grandbuba who is also a white knight. What's funny is that the majority of users are short males, yet who gets catered to? The females of course. On the other hand, if a forum has a female majority, good luck getting your voice heard as a dude.

Also that nigger bitch is clearly trolling. I once came across an old Twitter account called "heightism exposed" or something, and most of the shit talkers were black females. They DESPISE short dudes.

why do femoids think they are welcome there?