Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good Personality Can Make you Get A Girlfriend | Incels Deboonked

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Good personality can make you get a girlfriend, inkwell...but the lack of looks will always haunt you.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/obvja2/not_attracted_to_boyfriend_with_great_personality/

Now however, I'm starting to really feel the consequences of that decision to choose personality over looks. I always feel like we are more best friends than anything else, I feel a lack of passion or butterflies, and I often see other men (I've never cheated nor would I, it's just a thought) and think how I find them more attractive than my partner.

You can run, the blackpill always collects.

:feelsbadman:

I am not attracted to him, sexually or otherwise looks-wise. He was never my type to begin with, but I thought I would not be shallow for once and give the relationship a try. I always had men that were my type and wouldn't settle for less in terms of looks, but this time my heart melted over his personality and brains so I thought this is what matters in the long run and got together with him at his proposal.

Thank you for finding this blackpill gem.

this is what life has in store for @Komesarj, @subhuman?

It's so sad that it never began.

There is more to this story. A relationship requires constant effort to maintain attraction most of the time. You can't just stop taking your partner's preferences into account.

Commenter:
>I think it goes one of two ways: is this something a haircut/different clothes/ different grooming would solve? If yes, suggest those things to him like “babe I think you’d look really sexy with this whatever it is” If not - you should probably break up.

OP:
>The looks part definitely can be changed by haircut and clothing style! I have tried it before and he can actually look very handsome, but he doesn't like it when I make adjustments. Any small suggestion I make he seems to take it as if I'm trying to change him or tell him how to look, so he doesn't wanna do them. As for clothes, whenever I show him clothes that would make him look sexy he says that's "not him".

>The sexual attraction I don't think it can be changed. Maybe if he worked out at the gym, but even still, I feel like this chemistry in bed is something you either have or you don't

NGL, this guy doesn't sound like he looksmaxxes at all. We dress to cater to the preferences of our target audience, this guy doesn't want to. He doesn't adjust cut his hair/dress the way she likes. Heck, he doesn't even gym.

She's given him the answers but he doesn't want to write them down.
>whenever I show him clothes that would make him look sexy he says that's "not him".

Like honestly? What a retard.

It's okay for a guy to not want to make changes that impacts their identity, people wear what they want. But she can't be faulted for walking away after trying.

There is more to this story. A relationship requires constant effort to maintain attraction most of the time. You can't just stop taking your partner's preferences into account.

Commenter:
>I think it goes one of two ways: is this something a haircut/different clothes/ different grooming would solve? If yes, suggest those things to him like “babe I think you’d look really sexy with this whatever it is” If not - you should probably break up.

OP:
>The looks part definitely can be changed by haircut and clothing style! I have tried it before and he can actually look very handsome, but he doesn't like it when I make adjustments. Any small suggestion I make he seems to take it as if I'm trying to change him or tell him how to look, so he doesn't wanna do them. As for clothes, whenever I show him clothes that would make him look sexy he says that's "not him".

>The sexual attraction I don't think it can be changed. Maybe if he worked out at the gym, but even still, I feel like this chemistry in bed is something you either have or you don't

NGL, this guy doesn't sound like he looksmaxxes at all. We dress to cater to the preferences of our target audience, this guy doesn't want to. He doesn't adjust cut his hair/dress the way she likes. Heck, he doesn't even gym.

She's given him the answers but he doesn't want to write them down.
>whenever I show him clothes that would make him look sexy he says that's "not him".

Like honestly? What a retard.

It's okay for a guy to not want to make changes that impacts their identity, people wear what they want. But she can't be faulted for walking away after trying.
What the fuck are you talking about you bluepilled retard, she got with him knowing what he looked like but went with it due to his personality. The nigga clearly doesn't like dressing the way this bitch wants him to and now she going to leave him over it. Why are you coping like this is anything beyond foid entitlement

The black pill is reality

@PersonalityChad

Why you mention him tho?
nah mang, just joking about IT cucks that are personality copers, and/or niggas that think they can be Chad via personality

DEBOOOOOOOOOOONNNNK!!! :soy::soy::soy:

I remember back in the days when i was younger still going to school, i made girls laugh, and some told me i had good personality. Nonetheless they all chased after chads, my ass always got rejected, and i was getting called ugly so many times.

So much for personality

Bluepillers won't touch this :feelskek:

fucking brootal