Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me ONE reason why this piece of shit whore shouldn't be skinned alive

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
https://babe.net/2018/02/21/ive-cheated-on-every-guy-ive-ever-dated-and-i-dont-feel-even-a-little-bit-sorry-37120

Because that would be too humane

Gross. Even the degenerate normies think this is degenerate.

Damn, are those dick prints on its lower lip?

:sick:

This is what modern feminists advocate. This is feminism in a nutshell. People like this deserve to be brutally tortured and beaten to death in public for everyone to cackle at.

Firing squad NOW.

Nothing short of boiling her alive would do the trick.

It'd pay good money to see that IRL.

Sadness said:
Firing squad NOW.

No, that's too painless. Vermin like this need to be tortured as long as humanly possible.

@a-virgin-nigger

I need to hear what you'd do to this absolute piece of garbage cunt. You always come up with the most creative ways of removing roastbeef.

The funny thing is any potential boyfriend of hers could read this, but most men are so cucked that they probably wouldn't see a problem with it or they'd be arrogant enough to think that they'll be special and she won't do it to them too.

Have you ever seen someone skinned alive? Pretty brutal

person-people-human-bottle.jpeg

She looks disgusting

Degenerate skank gives me pure ragefuel

_incelinside said:

She looks disgusting

what an incel tier phyique, lmao at that tummy suckin

Even the normies in the comments are hating on her jfl

demonanus said:
Have you ever seen someone skinned alive? Pretty brutal
Not brutal enough for this cunt. I'd skin it alive quickly, dip it in acid and then fucking crème brûlée its whole body with a blowtorch.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Not brutal enough for this cunt. I'd skin it alive quickly, dip it in acid and then fucking crème brûlée its whole body with a blowtorch.

I would break her on the wheel.

SaintMarcLepine said:
@a-virgin-nigger

I need to hear what you'd do to this absolute piece of garbage cunt. You always come up with the most creative ways of removing roastbeef.

@A_Virgin_Nigger

SUrprised to not see wk's in the comments

When are we going to organize and DDoS that shit site.

Back in the day we would all gather up and use the Low Orbit Ion Cannon on them.

Are those her pics?

She's so painfully average. Easy mode.

existentialhack said:
Are those her pics?

She's so painfully average. Easy mode.

This is the roast beef's Instagram. She's literally ugly, not even average: https://www.instagram.com/carolinephinney/

Feel free to DM her and harass her for being a roastie skank, btw.

bring back public executions

Ling chi that rabid whore now!!!

https://www.ranker.com/list/chinese-lingchi-execution-photograph/rylee_en

Not even mad. If you date women, you deserve whatever you get.

Deserves to be skinned while being raped by gorillas

ItheIthe said:
This is the roast beef's Instagram. She's literally ugly, not even average: https://www.instagram.com/carolinephinney/

Feel free to DM her and harass her for being a roastie skank, btw.

She's average. Would fuck. The instagram comments are pretty funny. But you know they're going to be the basis of an article about misogynistic online abuse and slut shaming.

existentialhack said:
She's average. Would fuck. The instagram comments are pretty funny. But you know they're going to be the basis of an article about misogynistic online abuse and slut shaming.

I honestly don't find her attractive tbh. Fuckable, but not particularly attractive

I honestly have found that the biggest cheaters are the ugly and fat bitches who think that cheating will make up for missing out on the "teenage dream" of dating the star athlete Chad in high school. ONCE AGAIN, women are incapable of rational thought.

The real disturbing part is not only does she have the low inhib to go public about her degeneracy...There's the fact that there are cucks out there that would still date ltr and even marry this thing. Just fuckin unreal the times I live in.

at least there's some life fuel in the comments I guess

I'd personally like to see her publicly flogged before being guillotined.

Lol and that's the site that slandered us incels.

Meh, she cheated on a bunch of normies/Chads. Doesn't effect us in the slightest.

The ego of the average becky

She should be boiled alive

tie her up in a cave for the rats

This can't be fucking real. My mind can't process how mentally ill this skank is. There is literally nothing that I could think of doing to this abomination that would satisfy me. This is what casual sex does to your mind. It's such disgustingly carnal, low brain activity and useless. The worst part is that there are more abominations roaming free and tainting this already fucked earth. I'm actually nauseous from just reading the title. Damn I need to lie down.

Disgusting bitch.

26073287_1618692528212003_836995684681908224_n.jpg

On her instagram. Brutal for the Indian.

a-virgin-nigger said:
This can't be fucking real. My mind can't process how mentally ill this skank is. There is literally nothing that I could think of doing to this abomination that would satisfy me. This is what casual sex does to your mind. It's such disgustingly carnal, low brain activity and useless. The worst part is that there are more abominations roaming free and tainting this already fucked earth. I'm actually nauseous from just reading the title. Damn I need to lie down.
Honestly the torture method I'd use on this fucking whore is so extreme it hasn't been invented yet.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Honestly the torture method I'd use on this fucking whore is so extreme it hasn't been invented yet.

She should have her hands and feet fried in hot oil, and then cut off, and seared to prevent bleeding out

Then i would pour boiling bleach into her eyes to blind her, and stuff her ears with food to allow cockroaches to nest near her ear drums, deafening her.

Cut out her tongue, and shove a food and air pipe down her throat for force feeding, then throw her in a cell and let her rot there till she expires of her own accord. I will NOT give her the satisfaction or mercy of death.

just fucking rape her to death with a car jack

hehe xd said:
_incelinside said:

She looks disgusting

what an incel tier phyique, lmao at that tummy suckin

She looks disgusting, even more degenerate due to her holding liquor. wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole.

chudur-budur said:
Ling chi that rabid whore now!!!
https://www.ranker.com/list/chinese-lingchi-execution-photograph/rylee_en

Ive read about that execution before, its disturbing to say the least.

warmestblack said:
The real disturbing part is not only does she have the low inhib to go public about her degeneracy...There's the fact that there are cucks out there that would still date ltr and even marry this thing. Just fuckin unreal the times I live in.

Just think about LTRing this bitch without knowing what she has done/will do again probably.

7339er said:
She should have her hands and feet fried in hot oil, and then cut off, and seared to prevent bleeding out

Then i would pour boiling bleach into her eyes to blind her, and stuff her ears with food to allow cockroaches to nest near her ear drums, deafening her.

Cut out her tongue, and shove a food and air pipe down her throat for force feeding, then throw her in a cell and let her rot there till she expires of her own accord. I will NOT give her the satisfaction or mercy of death.
Damn, I like it.

_incelinside said:

She looks disgusting

lol at how cucked the average male is. she isn't even attractive and she feels secure enough to cheat on "every guy she's ever dated". who would tolerate her shit if she looks like that

Fill her mouth with hot ashes.

ItheIthe said:
I honestly don't find her attractive tbh. Fuckable, but not particularly attractive

I honestly have found that the biggest cheaters are the ugly and fat bitches who think that cheating will make up for missing out on the "teenage dream" of dating the star athlete Chad in high school. ONCE AGAIN, women are incapable of rational thought.

I have the same mentality as those ugly girls. Fhos ruined my highschool years, how else am i suppose to get back at them