Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me ONE reason why this piece of shit whore shouldn't be skinned alive

>People don’t refrain from cheating because they’re happy with their partners, they refrain from cheating because they’re afraid of being caught.

imagine a life where this is your reality. any of us here would be happy with just one female giving us her time, this roastie cunt isn't even satisfied with 30+ men!!!!!!!

the entitlement of these absolute pigs knows no bounds.....FLAY HER ALIVE!

whogivesafucc said:
>People don’t refrain from cheating because they’re happy with their partners, they refrain from cheating because they’re afraid of being caught.

Another reason pre-marital sex needs to be BANNED. It's literally corroding people's brains to the point that they ADMIT "relationships" mean nothing at this point.

It should be a crime to cheat on others or have multiple sexual partners.

She deserves to be thrown into a brazen bull. In fact, that probably did happen back when brazen bulls were a thing.

Tension said:
It should be a crime to cheat on others or have multiple sexual partners.

She deserves to be thrown into a brazen bull. In fact, that probably did happen back when brazen bulls were a thing.

ayyyyyeeeee the brazen bull. Really interesting device. Probably one of the most brutal torture methods of all time. You literally MELT to death.

Someone find me an article of a guy bragging about cheating on women

rotting-alone said:
Someone find me an article of a guy bragging about cheating on women

giphy.gif

"People don’t refrain from cheating because they’re happy with their partners, they refrain from cheating because they’re afraid of being caught. And perhaps a few of the guys I cheated on knew but they stayed with me anyway. As for the rest, it was easy enough to hide" 
So she dated cucks... also the idea that people cheat because they're afraid  of being caught is wrong, it's skewed from a female perspective. 

[font=Europa, sans-serif]"Guys don’t want you to sleep with other people because it’s the only thing they have that we don’t. And once you rise above that, they realize they’ve lost their grip on that leash they thought was so tight." [/font]

[font=Europa, sans-serif]This is so stupid, she's just trying to justify being a whore. As females usally do.[/font]
[font=Europa, sans-serif]However this isnt suprising coming from a leftwing site, they encourage woman to "find themselves" how do they do that??? By sleeping with as many men as possible and whoring out as much as often as you can.[/font]

[font=Europa, sans-serif][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Obviously she formed and broke the pairbond over and over leaving herself unable to connect to another person. She has slutted around her whole life and now writes for a pathetic website about being a whore. This is just another sign that most woman have turned into barnyard animals unable to control their slutty urges in a relationship.[/font][/font]

Take the scalp as a trophy instead.

That moment when you're about to marry but suddenly find out that your wife-to-be has actually experienced more than a dozen different penises in her vagina anus and mouth.

She needs to live so a betabux incel cuck in his mid 30s gets her when she's now a landwhale and has had millions of miles of Chad cock inside her but suddenly decided she wants to "settle down" after having her looks fade.

Yoyo said:
bring back public executions

her method of execution should be train rape until she dies of dehydration

No she should not because at least she is honest unlike most women who will never acknowledge their bad things EVER. Trust me most women will never acknowledge their bad acts even if you throw all the evidence on their face.

Secondly the guys who "date" women or have sex with them without marrying are degenerates themselves and they deserved to be "cheated on".
All these "dating" thing is scam and a facade to indulge in casual sex .Most of them have no plans to marry. The men who are into it are not innocent saints either .They are as much of a scum as women are. So, I don't find anything wrong if a gf "cheats on" her boyfriend.

The only valid cases of cheating is when a wife cheats on her husband or a girl cheats on a guy who is planning to marry her.

lol at her putting her picture at the top of the article, she thinks she's so hot that she can do anything she wants with no consequences

I don't normally incite violence, but this type of shit makes me incite violence. 

The only thing wrong with that punishment is that it's not brutal enough.

Someone also needs to take that site down.