Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee " Girls are just like boys you just need to talk to them!! They also have same problems just like you!!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
First of all, no girl wants to talk to me not even look towards me. So i can't really know about their nature. I by default don't exist in their world. I have never had a conversation with a foid in which she didn't have any ulterior motives.
Second, no foid in this fucking world has the same problems as me. They don't suffer from loneliness,depression,anxiety. All their virtue signalling about mental illnesses is fake.Even if they happen to do have similar problems, they have immense amount of support from soyciety to help them with it and i don't have even a single person who gives a shit about me.

Second, no foid in this fucking world has the same problems as me. They don't suffer from loneliness,depression,anxiety. All their virtue signalling about mental illnesses is fake.Even if they happen to do have similar problems, they have immense amount of support from soyciety to help them with it and i don't have even a single person who gives a shit about me.
Exactly, they don't have the same fucking problems as us so they can't and will never feel our pain and our suffering.

Their brains are inherently differently wired than that of males, just like autists and NTs have different brains build. They can't be our friends because they think differently and aren't compatibile with our thoughts :blackpill:

Last edited:
Boys and girls are equal only in the grave

You've heard of Shannon Rose, haven't you?

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 34

The biggest existing lifefuel: Everyone is equal to the death :whitepill:

Unfortunately, there is that aspect of how (or even if) you are remembered and how (or again, if) you left any influence. Also megarichcels may only have to die later in life than others.

Just more shaming tactics to manoeuvre the blame onto you.

It’s funny when foids try to make themselves appear more human and “relatable”. It just comes off laughably fake

This is one thing that makes me RAGE, when a Foid tries to act relatable to my Inceldom...
BITCH, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, AT LEAST YOU CAN BE RESPECTFUL AND NOT RELATE.

It's like a fat guy skipping lunch versus a homeless guy only eating some moldy bread the whole day.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is one thing that makes me RAGE, when a Foid tries to act relatable to my Inceldom...
BITCH, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, AT LEAST YOU CAN BE RESPECTFUL AND NOT RELATE.

It's like a fat guy skipping lunch versus a homeless guy only eating some moldy bread the whole day.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I barely remember many of the cold rejections and insults I’ve received from foids. Some of them I even laugh at in hindsight

but it will always enrage me to think about the times a woman has tried to claim that she knows what I’m going through. I have felt so strongly about each time that I remember each one as if it happened yesterday

Every time I hear that hogwash, I slap my knees and laugh my ass off.

First of all, the majority of women who I talked to hate me and they think I am ugly. The ones who don't are neutral towards me, but hold me in extremely low regard.

Secondly, no woman can ever be incel. It's literally fucking impossible, I don't know what else to say.

I barely remember many of the cold rejections and insults I’ve received from foids. Some of them I even laugh at in hindsight

but it will always enrage me to think about the times a woman has tried to claim that she knows what I’m going through. I have felt so strongly about each time that I remember each one as if it happened yesterday
:feelscomfy: At least this what an actual related experience looks like also I sorry to hear that.

Men and women live in completely different realities after all