Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our depression is not the same as normie/foid "depression"

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 10m
This is why you shouldn't expect normies and foids to ever understand us.
Our depression: decades of rotting in loneliness with no one to talk to or care about.
Foid/normie "depression": being told to go to their room (most poorcels never even had their own room lmao), their friends not inviting them to hang out, stubbing their toe.

Our loneliness: decades of not feeling the touch of a woman or anyone to care about you or check on you or care if you died or not, decades of never having any friends or being invited to anything, everyone finding you disgusting and not wanting anything to do with you.
Foid "loneliness": chad not responding to her message fast enough.

Our anxiety: scared of ever going outside or even going outside without a mask because of years of experiencing everyone laughing at you and mocking your appearance/height.
Foid "anxiety": chad might not respond after asking him if she can suck his dick and eat his asshole.

Our abuse: parents beating the shit out of us, some of us here almost got killed by their own fucking parents, being bullied at school verbally and physically.
Foid/normie "abuse": their parents telling them no :feelsseriously:, their parents not buying them 6 ps5's for their birthday :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Odium

Odium

Banned
-
2d 22h 57m
This is the truest shit ever.
Normie depression lasts only a short time, while we struggle our whole lifes with it.
No pills can cure us, no therapy can save us.
Its literally over as a sub 5 male.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
19d 8h 47m
JoeBruhcel said:
chad might not respond after asking him if she can suck his dick and eat his asshole.
:feelshaha:

yep, true.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 35m
The pressure of >no jb gf is intense.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 10m
Odium said:
Normie depression lasts only a short time, while we struggle our whole lifes with it.
normies and foids can't have depression that's why I said "depression".
their definition of "depression" is feeling sad for a few minutes for the most meaninless shit ever.

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
10d 10h 4m
Chad is depressed when he cant krempee for 1 day.

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
2d 22h 57m
BlackPilledNeet said:
Over for chadcels

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

It never began bitches
★★★★
19d 18h 52m
BlackPilledNeet said:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
127d 6h 18m
Even if something horrible happens to them they always have friends and boyfriends to lean on, entire society will support and make them feel better. With 1 min of video they can get infinite amount of empathy and encouraging.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 10m
Mecoja said:
Even if something horrible happens
rarely anything "horrible" happens to foids/normies/chads, even if it is horrible it won't even compare to the amount of suffering the average trucel goes through in a single fucking year.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
80d 19h 34m
eventually when being in hell 4 2 long, hell bcomes the new normal. Deppression depends on you knowing that you are deppressed. But when you go years even decades without love and happiness can u rly tell anymore if u r sad or not.

Last edited:
unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
187d 6h 53m
our depression has an objective foundation for existing, theirs is based on "chemical imbalances" as they call it - which doesn't relate to mistreatment in the real world and a difficult predicament in life, but is rather a species of schizophrenia.

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Depressed and Deathnic
★★
25d 3h 12m
Mecoja said:
Even if something horrible happens to them they always have friends and boyfriends to lean on, entire society will support and make them feel better. With 1 min of video they can get infinite amount of empathy and encouraging.

B

BarrelStuffer

Recruit
★★
19d 2h 44m
I remember when I went to the doctor for anti depressant Jew pills and she asked if I broke up with my gf :feelsseriously:
It must be pretty common for normies to come ask for pills cuz they broke up with someone I guess, only to find someone new 3 months later. Meanwhile I fantasize about the mere presence of a female in my room.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
21d 21h 52m
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 10m
BornToLose said:
Im not even exaggerating, normies and foids have never experienced any real pain or suffering so they think the smallest meaningless shit is the end of the world for them
unsettling said:
theirs is based on "chemical imbalances" as they call it
Only very few people actually have depression because of chemical imbalances, in my thread I was talking about normies and foids who go through one "horrible" thing then make a video online and say they have depression and anxiety and aids and stage 4 cancer just to get attention from their thousands of simps

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh
★★★★★
29d 7h 42m
JoeBruhcel said:
Our depression: decades of rotting in loneliness with no one to talk to or care about.
Foid/normie "depression": being told to go to their room (most poorcels never even had their own room lmao), their friends not inviting them to hang out, stubbing their toe.

Our loneliness: decades of not feeling the touch of a woman or anyone to care about you or check on you or care if you died or not, decades of never having any friends or being invited to anything, everyone finding you disgusting and not wanting anything to do with you.

Our anxiety: scared of ever going outside or even going outside without a mask because of years of experiencing everyone laughing at you and mocking your appearance/height.
Yep
In most cases fefail depression is just a meme kek

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★★
53d 5h 16m
I feel like normies always hold back anger and can't stand me and like to assume they are better than me

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Mythic
41d 3h 43m
calimero said:
I feel like normies always hold back anger and can't stand me and like to assume they are better than me
I feel this way too and from the way I'm treated by them it seems that it is true

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
14d 17h 3m
BarrelStuffer said:
I remember when I went to the doctor for anti depressant Jew pills and she asked if I broke up with my gf :feelsseriously:
It must be pretty common for normies to come ask for pills cuz they broke up with someone I guess, only to find someone new 3 months later. Meanwhile I fantasize about the mere presence of a female in my room.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Now that’s hysterical…

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 12h 11m
Normies are Not self aware of the ridiculous Situation They are in ( betabux , wagecuck ) And are ignorant to the Paradicm Shift to favour Woman

WE on the Other Hand Know that She Has a betabux and an onlyfans in the Backhand , that shes Hypergamous and that Woman are societally favoured over man . Hard Work equals Shit , Looks equals everything.

:bigbrain:

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
12d 7h 10m
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 6h 1m
99% of female depression cases I've come across originated from relationship issues. Every fucking time, "Chad abused me", "Chad cheated on me", "Chad pumped and dumped me"

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 10m
Lonelycel said:
99% of female depression cases I've come across originated from relationship issues. Every fucking time, "Chad abused me", "Chad cheated on me", "Chad pumped and dumped me"
Foids can't have depression.
That's just them wanting attention and validation from their simps.

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
14d 22h 51m
Mecoja said:

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
JoeBruhcel said:
Foids can't have depression.
That's just them wanting attention and validation from their simps.

beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★★★
25d 15h 35m
Solipsism, thy name is JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
9d 36m
unsettling said:
our depression has an objective foundation for existing, theirs is based on "chemical imbalances" as they call it - which doesn't relate to mistreatment in the real world and a difficult predicament in life, but is rather a species of schizophrenia.

It's also a convenient way for them to bull shit that they have a problem.

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Low IQ (Unironically)
★★
6d 18h 53m
JoeBruhcel said:

Foid "anxiety": chad might not respond after asking him if she can suck his dick and eat his asshole.

Our abuse: parents beating the shit out of us, some of us here almost got killed by their own fucking parents, being bullied at school verbally and physically.
Foid/normie "abuse": their parents telling them no :feelsseriously:, their parents not buying them 6 ps5's for their birthday :feelsseriously:

Can relate to every point except the abuse one, tbh I was never beaten or bullied by my parents, they are good to me. However, I experienced the bullying and abuse at school by teachers and other students.

Last edited:
4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
2d 6h 16m

What a joke. Western White roasties have it harder than we do which is why they pop Zoloft like candy.

We need to get revenge on the world. We shouldn't take all this bullshit lying down.

I've had enough of this shit.

HenkkaH

HenkkaH

Recruit
★★★★★
19d 11h 34m
4mags1 said:

What a joke. Western White roasties have it harder than we do which is why they pop Zoloft like candy.

We need to get revenge on the world. We shouldn't take all this bullshit lying down.

ER Certified!

Attachments

• 1424.png
    1424.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Elliot.jpg
    Elliot.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 24
Oroborus

Oroborus

Officer
★★
11d 1h 27m
4mags1 said:

Truecel join date

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
21d 21h 52m
Prozacs me.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 10m
4mags1 said:
Western White roasties have it harder than we do which is why they pop Zoloft like candy.
Im pretty sure you're being sarcastic
They're "depressed" because surprise surprise chad won't settle and the roastie has to settle for an ugly balding short betabuxxing cuck husband

W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
55d 21h 45m
calimero said:
Me too. I feel like I am on very thin ice with most people and they are barely tolerating my existence most of the time.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
57d 12h 45m
Lonelycel said:

Correct. They are often coded under conditions such as "anorexia".

Oldcel Logan

Oldcel Logan

So... this is what it feels like.
-
8h 53m
AlphaCentauri said:
In most cases fefail depression is just a meme
You made a little mistake there brocel, let me fix it for you

AlphaCentauri said:
In all cases fefail depression is just a meme

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Veteran
★★★★★
28d 16h 45m
Based post. Normies wouldn't last a day in our shoes.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 1h 54m
This world is hell for truecels
4mags1 said:

truecels don't go to the psychologist it's Jewish scam to sell medicine

Last edited:
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★
12d 22h 46m
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★
5d 7h 48m
JoeBruhcel said:
normies and foids have never experienced any real pain or suffering so they think the smallest meaningless shit is the end of the world for them
:blackpill::blackpill:

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
13d 20h 41m
My parents weren't too abusive, they were mostly neglectful if anything, but I've seen plenty of incels here with terrible childhoods so I agree.

JoeBruhcel said:
being told to go to their room (most poorcels never even had their own room lmao)
I didn't even leave my room because there were no happiness or copes for me to find outside.

JoeBruhcel said:
They're "depressed" because surprise surprise chad won't settle and the roastie has to settle for an ugly balding short betabuxxing cuck husband
It's even worse - she can just marry the state by being on welfare or collect alimony from her ugly ex-husband while getting railed by Chad. Or she can be a """career woman""", i.e., get a cushy job mostly thanks to the (((affirmative action))) quotas (((they))) have put in place.

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★★
58d 22h 57m
It's the difference between me going hungry because there's nothing in the fridge vs someone whose crops failed and hasn't eaten in a week. They live a completely separate existence to us, occupying a different world.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
21d 21h 52m
N-Digger said:
It's the difference between me going hungry because there's nothing in the fridge vs someone whose crops failed and hasn't eaten in a week. They live a completely separate existence to us, occupying a different world.
Tbh.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★
29d 11h 46m
Great relatable post. It's insulting whenever a privileged bitch claims she's depressed

H

hatefulricer

Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody..
-
1d 9h 55m
Great post, they'll never understand what it's like to walk in our shoes.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8