Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl I'm pursuing takes hours to respond. Things would be different if I were 8+

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Imagine how fast she would respond if I were 6' 2", broad-shouldered, muscular, with a chiseled jawline, hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, etc.
I'm simply a pathetic 5' 7" skinnyfat framelet. I haven't been this suicidal in awhile.

Yep, you're just an annoyance to them. They'll ghost you soon enough.

Jfl as pursuing, good luck buddy.

Has she any excuses? Like being shy, antisocial?
But even that cannot save cunts from drooling over chads
Nasty creatures

Just give up. Don't even give them the satisfaction. Never speak to or look at a woman. If you're sub 7 male and you try at all with foids you are retarded.

She's probably texting some 6'3 chiseled face gigachad right now.

Just like the girl I'm after. I actually know for a fact that she's getting fucked by chad right now. She uploaded her story on IG of her and some tall ass white guy with hunter eyes.

Just give up. Don't even give them the satisfaction. Never speak to or look at a woman. If you're sub 7 male and you try at all with foids you are retarded.
You're right. I'm ready to die.
She's probably texting some 6'3 chiseled face gigachad right now.

Just like the girl I'm after. I actually know for a fact that she's getting fucked by chad right now. She uploaded her story on IG of her and some tall ass white guy with hunter eyes.
Probably. She goes to the gym apparently. She definitely wants to attract a genetically superior male. It's over

Imagine how fast she would respond if I were 6' 2", broad-shouldered, muscular, with a chiseled jawline, hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, etc.
I'm simply a pathetic 5' 7" skinnyfat framelet. I haven't been this suicidal in awhile.
Least she gave u her real number instead of a dominos number

He'll be ghosted soon. They always respond for a little while then ghost and never speak to you again and block you on everything.
She already stopped responding. I hate my life.

He'll be ghosted soon. They always respond for a little while then ghost and never speak to you again and block you on everything.
She matched with him and responded to his messages. He can't be that ugly.

JFL giving foids validation

Wasted keystrokes, OP.

I texted a female back an forth, then started taking hours to respond.
I haven't texted her since. And neither has she texted me.

lmfao if you keep spinning your wheels in the mud, know when to quit

High IQ. Too bad many incels are not fully blackpilled and still are pursuing foids.

Foids are on their phones literally 24/7 if they take more then half on hour to reply you should immediately quit wasting your time talking to them

Foids are on their phones literally 24/7 if they take more then half on hour to reply you should immediately quit wasting your time talking to them

at least they're actually responding, me on the other hand doesn't even get a response or blocked/removed

Yeah, that proves OP is at least a low tier normie. Foids don't even match with us truecels and only give us fake numbers.

This is exactly what I thought tbh. I wish a girl would respond to me at least slowly. Humble bragging if youre asking me.

If you have to pursue a foid, you are sub-8.

To be fair, her replies are fairly long and she keeps the conversation going. Idk if she's just trying to be nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back