Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Both my oneitis and her friend want nothing to do with me. I'm so depressed over it I would blow my head off with a shotgun if I could.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
"She was the only girl who was ever nice to me"
"I knew she was into me"
"Ok it's just 2 weeks and then school won't be closed anymore because of COVID"
"So what's a couple of months? I'm sure she's still interested"
"What she switched schools? That's ok because I got her Instagram"
These were all idiotic naive statements I told myself. The truth is, she was never being nice to me. She merely tolerated my presence and was being fake nice to me. All those conversations we had, all those times I rubbed her thighs and caressed her face, it was all for nothing.
I waited over 2 years for her and when I finally gained to courage to talk to her on Instagram, what does she do? You guessed it. She has a fucking boyfriend. When I first saw that I said out loud in an enraged, helpless, and heartbroken voice, "Noooooo!!! Her virginity was supposed to die by my hand!!!!!" I had felt as if I had been cheated out of destiny, again. That's really par for the course in my life though. I still can't believe it though. I had our entire lives planned out together. Where we would live, what our house would look like, the names we would give our children, everything. And she decided to take my dreams, and disintegrate them. I'm mourning this loss as if I have lost a loved one. And in a way, I have. The person I could've been if we ended up together.
Females truly are heartless towards ugly guys. Because now my life is basically over. Starting a family and having a son/daughter(s) to pass down my success and legacy were the two things I desired most in life. And now those dreams have been ruined.
I can never revive them.
Never.
Never..
Never...

RUBBED HER THIGHS..... CARESSED HER FACE.... even if she didnt reciprocate your feeling at least you got to feel her

my oneitis also have a bf, and what makes it hard for me to move on was that I was gonna get her, if only I had asked her out before her bf. The guy did 2 months before me

RUBBED HER THIGHS..... CARESSED HER FACE.... even if she didnt reciprocate your feeling at least you got to feel her
It was nice while it lasted. Those bittersweet moments are forever burned into my very soul.

d
It was nice while it lasted. Those bittersweet moments are forever burned into my very soul.
do you think you can get her if she didnt have a bf? It could simply be because you waited too long to express feelings

my oneitis also have a bf, and what makes it hard for me to move on was that I was gonna get her, if only I had asked her out before her bf. The guy did 2 months before me
I wish I took my chance before covid started. We got along so well that if Covid never happened, it's probably not too much of a stretch to say we could be engaged or maybe even married with a kid/pregnant with one.

d

do you think you can get her if she didnt have a bf? It could simply be because you waited too long to express feelings
No I can never get with her. She said and I quote: "I don't like you like that and I don't even want anything to do with you no matter what"

I wish I took my chance before covid started. We got along so well that if Covid never happened, it's probably not too much of a stretch to say we could be engaged or maybe even married with a kid/pregnant with one.
considering how well you got along iwth her, do you think you have the ability to start all over with another girl?

"I knew she was into me"
These were all idiotic naive statements I told myself. The truth is, she was never being nice to me. She merely tolerated my presence and was being fake nice to me. All those conversations we had, all those times I rubbed her thighs and caressed her face, it was all for nothing.
I waited over 2 years for her and when I finally gained to courage to talk to her on Instagram, what does she do? You guessed it. She has a fucking boyfriend. When I first saw that I said out loud in an enraged, helpless, and heartbroken voice, "Noooooo!!! Her virginity was supposed to die by my hand!!!!!" I had felt as if I had been cheated out of destiny, again. That's really par for the course in my life though. I still can't believe it though. I had our entire lives planned out together. Where we would live, what our house would look like, the names we would give our children, everything. And she decided to take my dreams, and disintegrate them. I'm mourning this loss as if I have lost a loved one. And in a way, I have. The person I could've been if we ended up together.
Females truly are heartless towards ugly guys. Because now my life is basically over. Starting a family and having a son/daughter(s) to pass down my success and legacy were the two things I desired most in life. And now those dreams have been ruined.
I can never revive them.
Never.
Never..
Never...
Everyone male has probably gone through these stages at some point. Don’t worry bro, we are all here together.

considering how well you got along iwth her, do you think you have the ability to start all over with another girl?
Maybe, maybe not. Even if she doesn't feel the same way about me, my love for her will never die. I'll be telling my friend/roommate about her years from now and he'll say, "Jocelyn? After all this time?"
Me: "Always."

Maybe, maybe not. Even if she doesn't feel the same way about me, my love for her will never die. I'll be telling my friend/roommate about her years from now and he'll say, "Jocelyn? After all this time?"
Me: "Always."
How long man? 3 years here

How long man? 3 years here
Well let's see, COVID started in March of 2020 which was the last time I ever saw her in person back in 11th grade. So it'll probably be like 5 or so years from now. Believe me, if I had known when I met her that COVID was going to split us up, I would have hauled ass making conversations with her and would've tried to slip my hand down her pants and give her a good little fingering. This could end in one of two ways: The good ending is where she's into it and we sneak off to somewhere for us to fuck and we both end up together. The bad ending is where she calls the police on me for doing that and in some horrible twist of fate, I get sentenced to life. Either one works out because even the "bad" ending would mean my suffering can finally end. That ending of course being me purposely starting shit with the bigger inmates in the hope one or a group of them beat me to death, and my efforts succeed resulting in my death.

You've felt that kind of pain before too I take it.
Yes, it destroyed me and was the ultimate experience of the blackpill irl. No matter how many scientific studies and anecdotes people bring up, it’s events like these happening to you that end up obliterating you with the blackpill.

"I knew she was into me"
I can never revive them.
Never.
Never..
Never...
RAPE THAT MEATHOLE FUCK THAT CHAD FRIEND YOU KNOW WHAT choICEs to make!!!!! (In videgame!!!)

It means that she let her thighs and face being touched by a guy (you) who isn't her bf.
She will probably cuck her bf, if it's not already the case.
Don't blow your head off bro.
Turn on a video game and blow hers instead.