Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal girl at school asked me if I was incel today

I would have insulted her and told her to go fuck herself or suck a dick if I were you.

That’s not the point. She meant to say it as an insult

Those are not insults for the foid since they fuck regularly and suck chad cock after being 14 yr old. He should’ve said something like “hope ur family dies cancer.”

Holy shit - Incel has gone so mainstream the kids use it as an insult in school now? Fuck me. :feelsree:

School must be absolute hell these days. It was bad enough in the 90's/early 00's.

Didn't even say anything, we were literally just in class and she asked me if I was an incel because she said that my face looked ugly enough to be one :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Fucking Christ I desperately need to rope desu
Better hope that same girl isn’t reading this
She was sending you an IOI bro (srs).
She literally called him ugly, fuck that cunt lol

Last edited:
Those are not insults for the foid since they fuck regularly and suck chad cock after being 14 yr old. He should’ve said something like “hope ur family dies cancer.”
Pretty true actually. It would have been an insult a long time ago but you will simply be making an observation at this age. Saying something like “hope you get raped” or what you said is better tbh

"ill take things that didnt happen for 100, alex' - every inceltear's comment, because their view is so fucked that they refuse to believe that we do speak the truth and that people, especially women treat ugly males like dirt

"ill take things that didnt happen for 100, alex' - every inceltear's comment, because their view is so fucked that they refuse to believe that we do speak the truth and that people, especially women treat ugly males like dirt
Did I get posted there lel nothing yet supposedly