Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal girl at school asked me if I was incel today

Post pic of girl.

u being a virgin made her hornier

a foid relative asked me if i was earlier this year. serious. i ignored her.
How did that happen? Like what was the situation in which your foid relative asked you? Did they just bring it up or did them seeing some other people being more social or seeing couples prompt it?

she sensed your bad personaliteehee

it was something i said i cant remember. maybe it had to do with foids and they didnt like hearing what i said.
Brutal.
That's why I just don't talk about foids or if they come up I just say no woman ever expressed interest in me.

Almost all young normies have a vague concept of what an incel is and use it as an insult like "nerd" or "loser" nowadays.
Pretty much. "Incel" is now the trendy word these days.

I’m not saying you should have done it, but smashing her face in (IRL) would have been the most meaningful thing to do here.

Imagine the headline: “Man hits women for calling him incel”

Incels must become like Muslims: Gaining respect through the implicit threat of violence.

I can already smell the Stockholm syndrome^^

Be grateful for direct blackpills instead of being led on for years like some other men have OP.

Yeah be grateful to your queen inkwell, she did you such a favor! :soy:

More seriously, OP should understand that the Blackpill is not an abstract theory but a natural state of mind in the whole animal world. But he should not be "grateful" in any way or to anyone, it's not like a present or whatever.

Yeah be grateful to your queen inkwell, she did you such a favor! :soy:
I think if every foid did what the foid in OP did, there would be a lot less bluepillers around. Which is a good thing. We should encourage foids to be open about their hatred of ugly men. It makes it easier to justify proper extreme corrective action against them later.

This. So tired of seeing permanent accusations of LARPing.

Almost all young normies have a vague concept of what an incel is and use it as an insult like "nerd" or "loser" nowadays.

That.
I think if every foid did what the foid in OP did, there would be a lot less bluepillers around. Which is a good thing. We should encourage foids to be open about their hatred of ugly men. It makes it easier to justify proper extreme corrective action against them later.

Yes and finally Norman will know that average is ugly and soy

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: massive cope. OP was being insulted snd mocked
GIGACOPE.

If a girl is even speaking with you on sexual terms then it's an IOI. Just lol if you think she'll even speak to OP about anything sexual if he was a bald indian manlet janitor truecel.

Sounds like LARP ngl
yeah tbh nobody even knows what the fuck incel is. And girls generally don't just talk to you out of the blue (if you are sub6).

sounds like BS, on the other hand, even low tier beckies these days feel comfortable enough to run they mouth because of simps and validation from chads. What I mean to say is, they dont fear the repercussions of being bitches how they would be in a 1 on 1 situation, because they have reasurrence and protection all around them.

So in the case that it isnt larp - get revenge, somehow, any how.

yeah tbh nobody even knows what the fuck incel is. And girls generally don't just talk to you out of the blue (if you are sub6).
Not really. “Incel” is pretty common vernacular thanks to retarded egirls and shit

wasn’t out of the blue either, we were working on an assignment or some shit
So in the case that it isnt larp - get revenge, somehow, any how.
Jfl why the fuck would I larp about this shit

Not really. “Incel” is pretty common vernacular thanks to retarded egirls and shit

wasn’t out of the blue either, we were working on an assignment or some shit
Damn. sorry you had to work on an assignment with a useless femoid.

Tbh

honestly I want to drop out tbhngl, they’ve handled things terribly where I live in regards to the educational systems tbh
Are you in college or still in grade school?
Because the group work isn't as much in the former but a lot in the latter and just something you have to live with in order to graduate tbh

GIGACOPE.

If a girl is even speaking with you on sexual terms then it's an IOI. Just lol if you think she'll even speak to OP about anything sexual if he was a bald indian manlet janitor truecel.
I don't see how that foid asking OP that can be viewed as "sexual".

You should punch her you fucking pussy.

Back in a day when i was in 7th grade i punch a girl in a jaw and i kick her in the pussy and i push it over the tables because she was calling me ugly and she cut my hair with scissor.

She said:"weeee weee I'm coming with my big brother"
And i say: "come with your whole family"

Last edited:
Good you didnt answer truthfully.

The worst thing an Incel can do, is identify as an Incel in public.

Incels are a cult of men with toxic personalities, it has nothing to do with looks:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Normies call everyone incels now
Yeah. It's starting to become more out there. I'd say over half the people I know now know what an incel is.

Didn't even say anything
honestly this is the most brutal part
why the kentucky fried fuck can whores ot mind their own business
they actively take offence at us existing, the hell's wrong with them? wonky little cunts
and you cant even say anything back
my condolences bro, but remember, a worthless skank's opinion means nothing

Tbh, what girl has time to even know that word
Olayyyyyyyy. No but seriously, fuck that beaner roastie. You should have told her that latin women age like milk faster than white women.

I don't believe you

Brutal.
Luckily when I was in HS nobody had ever heard the world incel tbhngl

I've yet to read any story here where a white stacy says "incel" IRL or talks about inceldom. It's always more unattractive usually ethnic foids that talk about those kinds of things.
Seems that those kind of foids are the ones with the kind of annoying le quirky behavior too ngl
They are projecting their own deficiencies on others

hispanic im pretty sure. definitely not white

Girls with dark skin/features = dark mind they are never worth bothering with. The one possible exception is Asians, but still better avoiding femoids altogether

Lol normies at my workplace know about incels now, trust me people know

I've actually been called an incel in real life before.
It sucks to see that people think that you're LARP'ing about this situation when I've been in a similar situation that you were in. (Albeit, it wasn't a foid that called me an incel.)

I've actually been called an incel in real life before.
It sucks to see that people think that you're LARP'ing about this situation when I've been in a similar situation that you were in. (Albeit, it wasn't a foid that called me an incel.)
It’s mostly just graycels saying that this is a late anyway so opinion discarded