Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal girl at school asked me if I was incel today

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
Didn't even say anything, we were literally just in class and she asked me if I was an incel because she said that my face looked ugly enough to be one :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Fucking Christ I desperately need to rope desu

I'm sorry you had to experience this

Didn't even say anything, we were literally just in class and she asked me if I was an incel because she said that my face looked ugly enough to be one :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Fucking Christ I desperately need to rope desu
What did the girl look like?

Sounds like LARP ngl

Be grateful for direct blackpills instead of being led on for years like some other men have OP.

hispanic im pretty sure. definitely not white
I've yet to read any story here where a white stacy says "incel" IRL or talks about inceldom. It's always more unattractive usually ethnic foids that talk about those kinds of things.
Seems that those kind of foids are the ones with the kind of annoying le quirky behavior too ngl

I've yet to read any story here where a white stacy says "incel" IRL or talks about inceldom. It's always more unattractive usually ethnic foids that talk about those kinds of things.
Seems that those kind of foids are the ones with the kind of annoying le quirky behavior too ngl
yeah she was definitely that type of person tbh

I would have insulted her and told her to go fuck herself or suck a dick if I were you.
Be grateful for direct blackpills instead of being led on for years like some other men have OP.
That’s not the point. She meant to say it as an insult

I would have insulted her and told her to go fuck herself or suck a dick if I were you.

That’s not the point. She meant to say it as an insult
Based, don't let a disgusting whore fo*d talk shit to you
brutal, let's pray and hope she can some painful disease like bone cancer
Wholesome af tbhngl

Hopefully her simp army won’t come after you
she actually does have beta orbiters but they're literal weakshit soys that I could probably kill ngl

in minecraft of course

she actually does have beta orbiters but they're literal weakshit soys that I could probably kill ngl

in minecraft of course
Then you should have said something back.

Sounds like LARP ngl
Might seem like it but the term incel has blown up on apps such as TikTok.
It doesn't surprise me that 99% of zoomers know about the term.

too much of a pussy to though tbh
You just gotta learn to stand up for yourself. I’m also pretty high inhib irl but can become low inhib if necessary.

Might seem like it but the term incel has blown up on apps such as TikTok.
It doesn't surprise me that 99% of zoomers know about the term.
Same with the term "simp".
Yeah you can blame social media like twitter and tiktok for most of the awareness zoomers have about those kinds of terms.

Tell her you have a secret and whisper in her ear "hail saint elliot".

Should have said yes. Then proceeded to tell her if she had any problems with it. Bitches are scared nowdays because they know what we are capable of. We can mow them down if we wanted (In Farming Simulator).

i have never in my entire life heard a normie or foid use the word 'incel' irl so this is larp she probably asked if ur a virgin or something and u interpret that as being asked if ur incel, which is much more believable

If I had confidence I would've replied with "With your help, you can break that spell. I don't want to be an incel."

Ask her if she is a virgin, since she asked you. You might have found a unicorn.

You should have replied:

She was sending you an IOI bro (srs).

Fuck that's terrible, I don't even know what id do of that happen.

How are you planning to get her back (in Minecraft)?

True. I've never heard Incel used as an insult on anywhere besides Reddit and Twitter.
It’s become far more commonplace recently but this was probably one of the first times that I had ever heard “incel” be said irl tbh

You should have said yeah and then asked her if she was an incel