Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Suicide fuel - Roastie explains life of a 14 year old chad who has fucked 50 girls in a month. Brutal life experience mog

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a first hand view into chads life style. You may rope you have been warned. I almost went insane half way during the call.

This girl I am talking to met this family friend chad in her cottage trip and let me tell you, this might be one of the toughest blackpills to swallow. While I was still thinking about taking my crush to movies and prom and bowling. Chad was blowing his nut on her face along with crushes of 50 other dudes! Chad mogs my life experience to a new dimension. These brain dead whores would always pick being part of chads harem then have a relationship with nice respectable man.

Audio: https://gofile.io/?c=X4aw7F

Time Stamps or watch the whole thing:

4:00 chad bragging
4:20 chad says girls are lucky to give him Bjs
6:15 Girls will do anything to suck chads dick
7:10 I am not like other girls teehee
8:00 Chads height
8:25 Chad fucks 1 girl per day, takes picture of it and sends to it group
12:45 Roastie thinks it’s funny
24:50 she says she hates when guys make girls cry, then back pedals when I tell her I made girls cry.
26:00 she said she hates guy that insult girl then I said I told her I call girls fat and ugly and she said “that’s different “

Last edited:
these are always interesting ngl. will listen to convo ngl

Such a foreign thing to me. I can only imagine what that feels like. Kind of like how being a billionaire is so foreign to me. You can think but it's not possible unless you actually experience it.
Such a foreign thing to me. I can only imagine what that feels like. Kind of like how being a billionaire is so foreign to me. You can think but it's not possible unless you actually experience it.

Blackpill so big its stuck in my throat

Your voice sounds subhuman tbh

Brutal shit tho

listening to this holy fuck this is brutal

Your voice sounds subhuman tbh

Brutal shit tho
Ugly guys with radio voice gets rejected by every girl while girls would rather talk to voicel chadfish who does not exist. Absolute state of society :feelskek: :feelshaha: :dab:

Report for Violation
Promoting Suicide

I almost went insane half way during the call. Chad mogs my life experience to a new dimension. 4:20 chad says girls are lucky to give him Bjs
24:50 she says she hates when guys make girls cry, then back pedals when I tell her I made girls cry.
26:00 she said she hates guy that insult girl then I said I told her I call girls fat and ugly and she said “that’s different “
Girls only make excuses for Chad, it's like you began pretending you were witnessing Chad but then accidentally revealed you were Chad all along, OP.

listening to this holy fuck this is brutal

that's nothing, take this and multiply it by million because this is going on in every highschool. 1 chad is hogging 100 girls while other 99 guys cope by video games/homework/hobbies and shit

that's nothing, take this and multiply it by million because this is going on in every highschool. 1 chad is hogging 100 girls while other 99 guys cope by video games/homework/hobbies and shit
+50 more girls waiting for their turn to get into his harem
pretty accurate

I know you warned us but damn... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just remembered when I was playing sports in highschool

We won a game against another school and maybe 15 girls from our school went to see us
They went to congratulate us after the game
Some of the guys were hugged by all of the girls while me and the substitute goalie (I was a goalie too) got hugged by only two of them
They went out after that,I dont know if the other goalie went with them

Brutal goalie pill

We won a game against another school and maybe 15 girls from our school went to see us
Some of the guys were hugged by all of the girls while me and the substitute goalie (I was a goalie too) got hugged by only two of them

Brutal goalie pill
Lol being goalkeeper means you’re shit

I don't know if I'm ready for suifuel that big

also IT won't touch it with a 6ft pole

I played middle school football. Even started. Still a virgin. Believe me this is nothing new. I was just left out because.

Last edited:

Brutal goalie pill

That's why i said being a athlete is not enough, you need to be a chad aswell

Listening to this foid's contradictions of logic tells me they are logically challenged and drunk with emotion. their brains don't work like ours, if they work at all. They are the reason for the PC culture. Chads are blackpilled since they have thousands of foids to study and see patterns. The only difference between them and us is that they are desirable and the system works for them.

these are gold
also,
Peep

That's why i said being a athlete is not enough, you need to be a chad aswell
Are you a larp? I believe these conversations are real but the fact that you keep egging them on shows you're actually chad yourself. You can't be this skilled in conversing with them and manipulating their emotions without chad XP

I imagine chad when I hear your voice lmao

Too long didn't hear tbh

IT rather touches kids

I feel like LDAR or Epsteining right now

children are not sexual beings, dirty inkwell!

Imagine never jerking off. You just text a slut then you use her mouth/pussy/ass and youre done. Completly different lifeform.

Meanwhile Im sweating for the new gta online update releasing in a few hours just to not rope

If you feel this is fake or a new thing, just read Ric Flair's or any other big athlete's autobiography of their high school and college years. I think Slick Ric said he lost his Virginity at 14. He's very candid about all the sex he had since then, especially in his teens. That was the 60s.

Too long didn't hear tbh
I feel like LDAR or Epsteining right now

it’s for the best, I felt like hanging up and yelling at her half the time. It was really hard to keep my cool while she told how modern highschool chads live.
My life will never be the same

it’s for the best, I felt like hanging up and yelling at her half the time. It was really hard to keep my cool while she told how modern highschool chads live.
Ur right i don't need more suicidefuel rn tbh

20191211 204912 compress77

Don't worry I pressed cancel
You are really talented at what you do but why do you want us all to rope. Can't we at least grope first?

Nuclear van fuel. Won't read, but the description alone...

Remember high school and college are the best times of your lives kids

t. chad and his harem of thousands

Chad should be renamed gigolo or manwhore

Wait a minute, OP, how did you talk to this foid?

Bro dont report blackpills they take so long to make

Don't rope, guys. ThERe has to be bettER alternatives.

Last edited:
View attachment 176694
Don't worry I pressed cancel

You are really talented at what you do but why do you want us all to rope. Can't we at least grope first?
I am just showing the reality, a lot of ppl call us liars saying we cant talk to girls blah blah. But with chads picture i get sucess but with my pictures i get jack shit

I am just showing the reality, a lot of ppl call us liars saying we cant talk to girls blah blah. But with chads picture i get sucess but with my pictures i get jack shit
But I really can't talk to girls.

But I really can't talk to girls.
You don’t have to, you just have to be chad and post a picture of yourself and girls will dm you to come to your house so they can suck your dixk . It’s that easy. Me being able to talk is just a bonus. Honestly it doesn’t even matter what chad says

Suicide fuel
You don’t have to, you just have to be chad and post a picture of yourself and girls will dm you to come to your house so they can suck your dixk . It’s that easy. Me being able to talk is just a bonus. Honestly it doesn’t even matter what chad says
Tbh

would someone mirror this on zogtube to get the most views? This needs to be spread

Jfl at my quality of life