Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Suicide fuel - Roastie explains life of a 14 year old chad who has fucked 50 girls in a month. Brutal life experience mog

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
This is suifuel that’s for sure.

why are you always talking to this foid?

Man, I can't take it anymore. I need to free myself from my biological binds.

why are you always talking to this foid?

cuz she is the hottest one in my list.
I spend 90% of time with the hottest one and 10% on rest

Brutal [SuicideFuel]

Not even one second

this cant be real im literally playing jedi academy slicing my wrists

Not one second of this suifuel

Well, and here I'm; rapidly approaching my 30s and I never even held hands with a woman. Not to mention doing anything actually sexual and intimate.

You made me realize I need a drink

I hope I read about a foids death tomorrow on the news it will make me happy.

Such a foreign thing to me. I can only imagine what that feels like. Kind of like how being a billionaire is so foreign to me. You can think but it's not possible unless you actually experience it.
Such a foreign thing to me. I can only imagine what that feels like. Kind of like how being a billionaire is so foreign to me. You can think but it's not possible unless you actually experience it.
Over for echoecels.

Chad was blowing his nut on her face along with crushes of 50 other dudes! Chad mogs my life experience to a new dimension. These brain dead whores would always pick being part of chads harem
Chad is a god to these whores.
Its over for sub8males

This video has caused many suicides

I won us the game
nobody recognized that except the trainer
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Damn our goalie is a chad tbh

Our team is pretty close tho and he's a close friend

I am a centerback

brutal left midfielder pill

Im gonna watch this very cautiously, your posts never fail to bring me into a weeks long suicidal despair

Mogs me

Last edited:
I am going to listen to it all

Wish me luck boyos

iu

that makes me wanna blow my brains out serious

WHAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK
im like 10 seconds in and she starts talking about 14 year old chads having a competition on how many girls they can fuck before 2020?
what the flying fuck, im fucking 20 seconds in and i want to die so badly already, fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
it is insane the amount of returns she's making. you can just "admit" her you wanna fuck children, you cut your mother at this rate she's going to find a rationalization to make you not sound like a weirdo creep.

personality is utterly meaningless to women.

gofile doest work for me

would be nice if you showed us pics of your chadfish and your profile just so we know.

Don't understand what's this interview? Who is this girl?

it is insane the amount of returns she's making. you can just "admit" her you wanna fuck children, you cut your mother at this rate she's going to find a rationalization to make you not sound like a weirdo creep.

personality is utterly meaningless to women.
That’s true, as chad you can listen to foids express their opinion and then you say the exact opposite of it and they will just change their opinion

One time this foid said she loves dog and doesn’t like cats. I told her I like cats and then after 2 mins of mental gymnastics she said I”I can see how cats are better” lmao

If I wasn’t a chad she would have ghosted me as soon as I said I like cats better. As a non chad you are not allowed to express your opinion
im like 10 seconds in and she starts talking about 14 year old chads having a competition on how many girls they can fuck before 2020?
what the flying fuck, im fucking 20 seconds in and i want to die so badly already, fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you make it to the end.This bitch was dishing out suifuel like it’s nobody’s business.
Normies and incels were never suppose to know the truth about chads life, both foids and chad keep it a secret how their life is a big fat orgy.

most normies think every guy had 3-5 sex partners in life. Jfl only if they knew chad fucked 30 different in 30 days by age 14 lmao just put a bullet in my head

Last edited:
Just hockeymaxx bro. I had to pause many times to watch this. This is very potent suifuel.

I wouldn't consider sucking and fucking others as life experience.

Didn't listen to the audio (too long and not interested in being even more depressed than I actually am), however, years ago I lurked an italian PUA forum and there was a 1994 guy nicknamed Zema who kissed 1000s girls and fucked more than 100. His reports were probably true, he is tall and handsome, plus dances good and has a particular style. He almost fucked every girl from the surrounding towns of his. He even deflored 16 yo virgins met at a club. Tall+7.5/10 face+confident because parents let you go out and do what you want since you are a kid=potential slayer.

I want to see the face of the chad.

I cope by knowing that I will experience all of this in VR.

That’s true, as chad you can listen to foids express their opinion and then you say the exact opposite of it and they will just change their opinion

One time this foid said she loves dog and doesn’t like cats. I told her I like cats and then after 2 mins of mental gymnastics she said I”I can see how cats are better” lmao

If I wasn’t a chad she would have ghosted me as soon as I said I like cats better. As a non chad you are not allowed to express your opinion

did you make it to the end.This bitch was dishing out suifuel like it’s nobody’s business.
Normies and incels were never suppose to know the truth about chads life, both foids and chad keep it a secret how their life is a big fat orgy.

most normies think every guy had 3-5 sex partners in life. Jfl only if they knew chad fucked 30 different in 30 days by age 14 lmao just put a bullet in my head
Thats so brutal man wtf
Also yes i watched the whole thing. You suifuels are so consistent and potent. Is it a good cope too be chad for these calls? Having a stacy being so into you even tho its fake must feel pretty good since most of us will never even know that is a real thing

Fu
I wouldn't consider sucking and fucking others as life experience.
Fucking 50 different stacies in a month is a life experience. I’ll never have that

Cope, we are subhumans.

I might try to watch this the next time I blackout drink, otherwise it would be too powerful suifuel.

There are sooo many Guys who have a nice job, car, good personality, workout regularly and still virgins. I am not talking about meets

I WANT TO MURDER A 14 YEAR OLD CHADLET

I WANT TO CRUSH HIS SKULL WITH MY FISTS UNTIL HIS JAWLINE IS RECESSED

I WANT TO MURDER A 14 YEAR OLD CHADLET

I WANT TO CRUSH HIS SKULL WITH MY FISTS UNTIL HIS JAWLINE IS RECESSED
He will get his hockey goons and beat you up, chads always travel in packs.
A lonewolf incel is not match. Plus he’s is 6’1 so mogs this forum

Cba reading comments, but I'll bet my life insurance policy that there's not one word of criticism for saint chad.

Incels worship chad more than foids. Even when they know he's throat fucking every crush they've ever had with impunity.

Can't download it or hear it because of my subphone phone . Gofile doesn't open up . Fuck.

4fLSnBef5IJ1DpurwaH1jZRrXKl6Min20TYAC  TGMU...please... no more blackpills... this is too much...

Nothing in this shit life matters more than looks.