Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Suicide fuel - Roastie explains life of a 14 year old chad who has fucked 50 girls in a month. Brutal life experience mog

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
IT wont touch this
EVER.

@Saudade thoughts? Just be Sol Campbell bro!
Playing as top forward is best cause you run less than everyone else plus you get to score goals and claim all the work tbh

Just be Inzaghi, Higuain or Kane bro!

Can't download it or hear it because of my subphone phone . Gofile doesn't open up . Fuck.
Access it from desktop or open a different browser. Everyone else is able to see it

this ruined my day tbh. I was gonna go gymcelling, but just thinking what's the point now. Gonna LDAR the rest of the day

>INCELTEAR BROTHERS THE INKELS HAVE PROCURED A FEMALE TO JOIN IN THEIR RUSE!!!!!!!!THEY ARE TRYING TO DETRACT US FROM THE GREAT PATH OF SELF-LOFE AND PROGRESS.BUT,WE SHALL NOT BE DETTERED FOR WE HAVE THE POWER IN OUR HEARTS TO CONQUER THIS STRONGHOLD THAT HOLDS US BACK FROM THE TREASURES OF THE EARTH! WE SHALL SAVE THE QUEENS FROM THEIR MIGHTY TERROR.THEY SHALL KNOW THE SWORD AS WE HAVE KNOW IT.I TELL YOU MY GOODMAN,THEIR HEARTS WILL BE PIERCED,THEIR BLODD SHALL CARESS THEIR SKIN AND WE SHALL SIT PROUDLY ON OUR THRONE OF GLORY!THE ENEMY SPREADS LIES,BUT DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM.FOR THE WOMEN ARE PRETTY,THEY HOLD THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM GLORY AND WE SHALL BE THE FIRST TO OPEN THE GATES.WE WILL TRUDGE UPON THE HEAVENLY PATH,MESMERISED BY IT'S BEAUTY AND INNOCENCE, FOR WE WERE THE FIRST!

im scared to listen to it

Not a single decible. But juvenille detention center ASAP!

@Saudade thoughts? Just be Sol Campbell bro!
Playing as top forward is best cause you run less than everyone else plus you get to score goals and claim all the work tbh

Just be Inzaghi, Higuain or Kane bro!

Those strikers are all subhuman

*Just be Ronaldo, Lewandowski or Giroud bro!

Tbh. Especially Olivier is extreme mogger.

olivier_giroud_1179.jpg

soccer is full of ethnics and manlet.
First thing the foid said to me Shen I told her I play soccer is “are you short” lmaooo

First thing the food said to me Shen I told her I play soccer is “are you short” lmaooo

Manlets seem to be better at soccer since they have a low centre of gravity

View attachment 176841...please... no more blackpills... this is too much...
tbh.

Just a reminder: None of @Reddit_is_for_cucks Megablackpill threads have been featured on IncelTears and gained popularity - That should say enough about how much they try to hide the blackpill. THEY KNOW WE'RE RIGHT.

you have pics of her?

Yes id like to see both her pics as well as chad fish. Want to know what we're dealing with here. The halo effect must be extremely strong with this one.

The difference between top 10% males and Incels is like the difference between billionaires and the homeless. The disparity is just not fair.

They get everything, we get nothing but shit on.

First thing the foid said to me Shen I told her I play soccer is “are you short” lmaooo

Wouldnt she alrdy have your height from your bio on the dating app? Or did you not mention height on your bio?

Foid literally say "I'm not like other girls, [laughs...teeheehee!]" all the while praising the Chad kid..."Is he good-looking?...she can barely get out her excited reply...."Yeah, he is but will be hot as hell in 10 years!"

Cliffs: Unbelievable if true
Listening to this foid's contradictions of logic tells me they are logically challenged and drunk with emotion. their brains don't work like ours, if they work at all.

Thats' what struck me too. The saying how "awful" the Chad was and the next sentence barely being able to contain her giddiness of talking to him.

Last edited:
The difference between top 10% males and Incels is like the difference between billionaires and the homeless. The disparity is just not fair.

They get everything, we get nothing but shit on.

chad = billionair
Chadlite = millionaire
High tier normie = reaching 7 figures
Normie = 6 figures
Incel = below six figures

I must ignore this thread. It's just too hard.

that's nothing, take this and multiply it by million because this is going on in every highschool. 1 chad is hogging 100 girls while other 99 guys cope by video games/homework/hobbies and shit
For oldcels doubting this, trust me, it’s fucking true.

Downloaded this and had to change the playback speed to 2x on windows media player, not spending 30mins listening to this so it got cut down to around 15mins lol.

Brutal as FUCK

Hockey players are fucking slayers tbh. I used to play until recently and all my friends on the team would talk about how many girls they got with

Downloaded this and had to change the playback speed to 2x on windows media player, not spending 30mins listening to this so it got cut down to around 15mins lol.
High iq
Hockey players are fucking slayers tbh. I used to play until recently and all my friends on the team would talk about how many girls they got with
Why did you get laid if you played hockey? It’s cuz all of them were chads

I literally only started wanking at 14 and he already has a lay count of 50 jfl

Not gonna hear this cause I probably rope

cant download or play.. probably for the best

This is a first hand view into chads life style. You may rope you have been warned. I almost went insane half way during the call.

This girl I am talking to met this family friend chad in her cottage trip and let me tell you, this might be one of the toughest blackpills to swallow. While I was still thinking about taking my crush to movies and prom and bowling. Chad was blowing his nut on her face along with crushes of 50 other dudes! Chad mogs my life experience to a new dimension. These brain dead whores would always pick being part of chads harem then have a relationship with nice respectable man.

Audio: https://gofile.io/?c=X4aw7F

Time Stamps or watch the whole thing:

4:00 chad bragging
4:20 chad says girls are lucky to give him Bjs
6:15 Girls will do anything to suck chads dick
7:10 I am not like other girls teehee
8:00 Chads height
8:25 Chad fucks 1 girl per day, takes picture of it and sends to it group
12:45 Roastie thinks it’s funny
24:50 she says she hates when guys make girls cry, then back pedals when I tell her I made girls cry.
26:00 she said she hates guy that insult girl then I said I told her I call girls fat and ugly and she said “that’s different “
I tried to download twice, first time it stopped midway and second time it stopped after 1mb. Where the fuck did you upload that shit?

JFL. Pass me the rope now.

How old is she? @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Gamma Ray level suifuel.

I don't know how you do it bro but thanks for spreading the darkest of blackpill. Godspeed.

Damnit OP you are going to be responsible for some suicides

This is like the auditory equivalent of a bad LSD trip. I feel paranoid, regretful, confused, and disgusted.

I literally only started wanking at 14 and he already has a lay count of 50 jfl
Same. It's unbelievable how different our lives could have been, had we been born taller or better looking.

Saw it on youtube. Blackpill Jesus uploaded it.