Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Suicide fuel - Roastie explains life of a 14 year old chad who has fucked 50 girls in a month. Brutal life experience mog

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Sexual ultra-capitalism and the Blackpill are real, this whole conversation proves it.

OP just got banned and people called him a troll.

I don't wanna run the risk of sounding bluepilled, but what if this topic wasn't real? Not to say Chads don't fuck around in high school, but 50 girls in a month? That might be too high. I mean, I'm not saying its impossible, but this story could be fake.

I don't wanna run the risk of sounding bluepilled, but what if this topic wasn't real? Not to say Chads don't fuck around in high school, but 50 girls in a month? That might be too high. I mean, I'm not saying its impossible, but this story could be fake.
It's temporary though. I'm sure it wasn't because of him being troll or something. Also, those audio clips sound very real.

It's temporary though. I'm sure it wasn't because of him being troll or something. Also, those audio clips sound very real.

Well they could be actors I'm saying, and what I mean is OP could get a girl to do a fake call to record and put it here

he has audios with lots of girls, how would an incel convince girls to stage that? its literally easier to chadfish and do it for real

he has audios with lots of girls, how would an incel convince girls to stage that? its literally easier to chadfish and do it for real

Well if OP is a fakecel it could easily be faked. Or if he's a "normiecel"

Damn bro thats some brutal suifuel ngl
tbh.

Just a reminder: None of @Reddit_is_for_cucks Megablackpill threads have been featured on IncelTears and gained popularity - That should say enough about how much they try to hide the blackpill. THEY KNOW WE'RE RIGHT.
If we were wrong, they wouldnt have to censor us

Last edited:
Well if OP is a fakecel it could easily be faked. Or if he's a "normiecel"
fair point ngl, i hope they're legit, i've followed them closely and listened to all audios