Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Getting drunk alone

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Drinking at home alone isn't even that bad, don't get why these normie cucks think it's bad and shit, like you got nothing to do, might aswell just chill and drink. You get to listen to music, watch movies etc, good experience tbh

Yes bro of course. I get drunk alone all the time

I prefer weed tbh

I always drink alone

Good coping method.

I dont drink alcohol but good cope

I drink very rarely but its nice tbh.
But its better with a friend.

Yes bro. I’ve smoked with people before but prefer being on my own.
True, last time I done it with friends, it made me paronoid af, alone is much better

Drinking at home alone isn't even that bad, don't get why these normie cucks think it's bad and shit, like you got nothing to do, might aswell just chill and drink. You get to listen to music, watch movies etc, good experience tbh
High IQ. I'm literally doing that right now JFL

I get wasted alone myself most of the time when I’m drunk so I agree.

I prefer weed tbh
Police would search my appartment, take my license and put me in jail if they'd catch me with weed.
I prefer it too, tho.
But can't risk getting fucked by Germoneys cucked drug laws.
So beer it is.

You get to listen to music, watch movies etc, good experience tbh
i can do that without getting an alcohol addiction and wasting money on ANOTHER cope method
degenerates get drunk

House drinking is the best. Booze already paid for, toilets always available, the music is always good. Going to bars, and especially clubs is not worth the time or money.

I do everything alone, even acid. And I'll do mdma alone too when I try it soon.

If I was able to, then I would probably drink a lot on a frequent basis like @knajjd. I like poly drug use since it lowers frequency of individual drugs among other things.

I do everything alone, even acid. And I'll do mdma alone too when I try it soon.

If I was able to, then I would probably drink a lot on a frequent basis like @knajjd. I like poly drug use since it lowers frequency of individual drugs among other things.
Be careful boyo

I used to do it in my teens through my mid-twenties, but eventually my body couldn't take it and I got tired of feeling sick all the time.

No free lunch in this world.

I used to do it in my teens through my mid-twenties, but eventually my body couldn't take it and I got tired of feeling sick all the time.

No free lunch in this world.
Boyo it's a cope but doesn't last long:feelscry:

I dont drink alcohol but would company u

Am coping with alcohol etc but it's nothing compared to having a foid
Life is nothing for us. copes only can save us for a while