Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel getting a 1on1 boxing personal trainer as a manlet incel

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Banned
-
im getting really bored as a neet , i need to start a new hobby.

and i always feel insecure irl. like if i ever got into a fight i know id lose

i got beat up in sparring at my last gym and i never learned anything cos the trainers didnt help me

and i had an IRL fight against a bigger guy before but i felt helpless and couldnt even punch him and he made my nose bleed

it feels like they can hit me but i cant hit them. its brutal.

only fights i won was where me and multiple other guys beat up 1 guy.

so i decided ill get a 1on1 boxing trainer once every weekend or every other weekend with my NEETbux only £35 per hour. this guy said hes had 115 fights in boxing

and i searchd his name on youtube and theres lots of fights there. however he doesnt seem that great. but i guess this is the best trainer i can get and at least he must be able to teach me something

i want to focus mainly on sparring

cos hitting pads i did that for years and it just doesnt translate to actual fighting

anyways this should keep me busy. give me some physical exercise so i dont feel depressed etc

Last edited:
Paying a guy to beat you up is definitely incel behaviour

Good luck brocel. Physical exercise does help keep depression at bay to some extent.

Paying a guy to beat you up is definitely incel behaviour
If it helps him defend himself, it's worth it. Unfortunately, you need a lot of training to beat someone larger and sometimes even that isn't enough. Also, boxing is only a small part of street fighting.

and i always feel insecure irl. like if i ever got into a fight i know id lose
Same. Tallfags underestimate how nice it is not to constantly be on edge.

Just arm yourself theory

based, it's good to know how to defend yourself against normies and other evil creatures :feelsBox: