Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Get into jiu jitsu or mma if you're not committed to going ER

jiujitscel

jiujitscel

Self-banned
-
You get to choke chads and beat the fuck out of them if you train hard enough. There's nothing like the look on a chads face after you make him tap; he can't believe an awkward ugly incel that he mogs in real life just made him quit.

Dont have time for that shit

Fuck jew Jitsu!.

You get to choke chads and beat the fuck out of them if you train hard enough. There's nothing like the look on a chads face after you make him tap; he can't believe an awkward ugly incel that he mogs in real life just made him quit.
I would never tell anyone not to get into martial arts, it's good to be physically fit and combat proficient. But doing it for such a petty reason is pointless. I'd much rather focus my time on wealthmaxxing.

Last edited:
Fuck jew Jitsu!.
my daily dose of anti semitism

I should block you soon honestly

I can't say block I just remembered cause really what I'm doing is ignoring you

One time dungeondragon spammed my thread while I ignored him I had to tell him to stop

I don't have to beg for mercy now if the mods don't listen to my reports, they can just see my signature which informs my readers of the good part

In case I change it, right now it says: "Ignore spammers and trolls"

Last edited:
jiu jitsu is mega gay

Jiu-jitsu is the only martial art where you can make a guy a 100 lbs larger than you call uncle

no real warfare happens without any weapons.

Combat sport is how I used to cope with my incel rage until I got crippled at 26 not from fighting in the ring though

I loved it total self honestly and devotion to something bigger than yourself
plus alot of fun

Why doing this when guns and bombs exist

Combat sport is how I used to cope with my incel rage until I got crippled at 26 not from fighting in the ring though
how'd you get crippled? it's one of the few cathartic outlets for my rage, I keep getting injured in sparring is the only problem

I would never tell anyone not to get into martial arts, it's good to be physically fit and combat proficient. But doing it for such a petty reason is pointless. I'd much rather focus my time on wealthmaxxing.
idgaf if it's petty, I get to punch and strangle chad.

Until his friends come over and soccer kick you in the head(Since these people never go anywhere alone).

I respect Jiu-jitsu, but it's boxing for me on the streets.

1v1 BJJ is the best no question about it, niggas don't know shit about how to fight on the floor

fighting is the only activity that gives you a pleasant sensation as good as sex
men was made for violence and sex

i'd recommend learning striking techniques too
and focus on self-defense grappling instead of jiujitsu with the gi (kimono)

Yea i know that feeling haha it is a really good cope. I actually made some really good friends from it as well. I guess i got kinda bored of it after 6.5 years though. Like in the street you never know if you’ll get a weapon pulled on you or ganged on

I was watching the Tekken trailer and want to get buffed. But I have shit genes :fuk:

You came here like yesterday and you are talking about going ER. Can’t be more suspicious

idgaf if it's petty, I get to punch and strangle chad.
It's coping because it's not "a real fight". There's rules and structure. If I'm fighting a martial artist I'm not going to strike a pose and use techniques. I'm going to throw sand in their eye, kick them in the groin, and if I can get close enough, bite into the cheeks of their face and rip away at it.

I will never fight fair because there's no such thing as a "fair" fight, it's made up shit, someone is always superior in some aspect, and without "breaking the rules" the superior person will always win.

Martial arts is only useful against a "conventional" fighter. In a "real fight" it's the most savage person that wins (or the person who has the numbers and gangs up on the other guy).

It's coping because it's not "a real fight". There's rules and structure. If I'm fighting a martial artist I'm not going to strike a pose and use techniques. I'm going to throw sand in their eye, kick them in the groin, and if I can get close enough, bite into the cheeks of their face and rip away at it.

I will never fight fair because there's no such thing as a "fair" fight, it's made up shit, someone is always superior in some aspect, and without "breaking the rules" the superior person will always win.

Martial arts is only useful against a "conventional" fighter. In a "real fight" it's the most savage person that wins (or the person who has the numbers and gangs up on the other guy).
a wrestler that will shoot for a takedown is savage as it gets and if you have no experience you will not be able to properly defend it he will slam you on the ground if he has mercy and wants to avoid charges/avoid paralyzing you he will slam you a bit lighter(and preferbly fight you on grass and not concrete) but still the average person will be on the ground defendless (some will fake being hurt to avoid furhter punishment lmao). Believe me people that have at least 3 years experience in combat sport have way more tools to fuck you up + they already possess the "more savage" mindset. What makes you think just because he trained combat sport he wont use illegal technics or weapons when it suits him ? (lol). I know pride is a big thing for every male but sometimes its just smarter to pick good/easy fights or even better to avoid it if you cant gain anything from it (besides pride points for your ego)

a wrestler that will shoot for a takedown is savage as it gets and if you have no experience you will not be able to properly defend it he will slam you on the ground if he has mercy and wants to avoid charges/avoid paralyzing you he will slam you a bit lighter(and preferbly fight you on grass and not concrete) but still the average person will be on the ground defendless (some will fake being hurt to avoid furhter punishment lmao). Believe me people that have at least 3 years experience in combat sport have way more tools to fuck you up + they already possess the "more savage" mindset.
There's nothing you need to defend against if you aren't fighting fairly (depends on the size difference). I have no problem using teeth or crushing a guys scrotum in my hands. Most of the techniques you're imagining, only really work if you aren't fighting a savage.

Is someone really expecting to get a hand full of sand to the face at the start of a fight?

When they see both of my fists up in that cliche fighting position, are they going to expect one of those hands to be filled with sand, honestly?

The answer is no.

People go into a fight ironically expecting some level of "fairness" or "rules". It's subconscious and it's due to socialization. You aren't expecting the other person to do some "cheap" shit at the start of the fight. As soon as I have them distracted that's the end of the fight, because it's one cheap thing after the next. eyes, groin, face, hair, etc.

Though, I'll probably never get into a REAL serious fight in my entire life (if I'm lucky). So I'll never have to do any shit like that. But if it comes down to it, I'm cheating at the very start.

What makes you think just because he trained combat sport he wont use illegal technics or weapons when it suits him ? (lol).
Ego, which is something the large majority of men are burdened by.

If the average incel on this forum can't get over their obsession with female validation, what makes you think the average martial artist which is probably romantically successful, doesn't have an even bigger ego, especially with respect to combat prowess.

I'm outright saying that I can completely depend on the average man's ego to win any street fight, because I know the average man is not going to fight like I will. I'll even pull hair lol. I don't care about "fighting like a man" or "looking cool".

I know pride is a big thing for every male but sometimes its just smarter to pick good/easy fights
Most men won't do that anyways, especially not a martial artist.

You don't spend years training, earning belts, working your way up the ranks, getting titles, abiding by a system of "honor", and then all of a sudden when you get in a fight you are going to use every dirty trick in the book without hesitation.

Their mindset is ingrained in them.

Last edited:
There's nothing you need to defend against if you aren't fighting fairly (depends on the size difference). I have no problem using teeth or crushing a guys scrotum in my hands. Most of the techniques you're imagining, only really work if you aren't fighting a savage.

Is someone really expecting to get a hand full of sand to the face at the start of a fight?

When they see both of my fists up in that cliche fighting position, are they going to expect one of those hands to be filled with sand, honestly?

The answer is no.

People go into a fight ironically expecting some level of "fairness" or "rules". It's subconscious and it's due to socialization. You aren't expecting the other person to do some "cheap" shit at the start of the fight. As soon as I have them distracted that's the end of the fight, because it's one cheap thing after the next. eyes, groin, face, hair, etc.

Though, I'll probably never get into a REAL serious fight in my entire life (if I'm lucky). So I'll never have to do any shit like that. But if it comes down to it, I'm cheating at the very start.

Ego, which is something the large majority of men are burdened by.

If the average incel on this forum can't get over their obsession with female validation, what makes you think the average martial artist which is probably romantically successful, doesn't have an even bigger ego, especially with respect to combat prowess.

I'm outright saying that I can completely depend on the average man's ego to win any street fight, because I know the average man is not going to fight like I will. I'll even pull hair lol. I don't care about "fighting like a man" or "looking cool".

Most men won't do that anyways, especially not a martial artist.

You don't spend years training, earning belts, working your way up the ranks, getting titles, abiding by a system of "honor", and then all of a sudden when you get in a fight you are going to use every dirty trick in the book without hesitation.

Their mindset is ingrained in them.
Do you think you have some kind of superpower by biting and groin striking and throwing sand? If you don't have any experience with getting hit you're not gonna know what to do when punches start flying and your flight or fight response kicks in. Things happen very fast and you don't have time to think. If you train in striking with hard sparring and you're a fighter, you learn how to deal with getting hit hard and you get used to the stress and so you will have the right instincts when shit goes down. You will understand things like distance and timing alot more than a noob. Same with grappling. An experienced grappler can get to mount position very easily against someone inexperienced and biting and throwing sand aint gonna help much. The only things that make a big difference are weapons like knives, guns, bats etc. ALso someone else said this and I agree: jiu jitsu is terrible against groups, but so is pretty much every martial art. Maybe boxing is ok but the odds are stacked against you the more people you are facing.

examples of people who know what they're doing vs dummy's:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOGrubRYCXo&ab_channel=Chewjitsu

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGdBGLHTNqw&ab_channel=TAsdjsnx

I haven't learned martial arts since I was a young child. I saw mostly Korean children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back