Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gentleman it's beyond over, Tinder data trend shows 80/20 and even 90/10 rule is wrong

Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
There is a trend of people posting their data results from tinder on reddit and instagram...the results? As we can imagine when talking about blackpills, nothing is so bad that it can't get worse

In this example this girl swiped 93.294 times and it gave a like in 5.950 guys, wich means only the 6,3% top percenters were good enough for her.
As a bonus she got 5 boyfriends from those top percenters and had sex with 37 different guys (32 hookups + 5 boyfriends)

Fdsfsre543

In this other example this 22 years old girl swiped 103.846 times, she gave a like in only 625 guys, this is not even close to 1% (0,6%) can you fucking imagine having so many options that the top 1% is not good enough for you?

W4g6eatod9j71

Now for the last one I bring here is the comparison of a female and a male in all the guy swips he gave a like to 32% of all the females, in comparison the female gave a like in 4,8% of all her swipes, plus the guy had sex 1 time and the female had sex 50 times!!!

B925812267934bbbad503105f7db696a9f448d8333d9a864ba77e523c3a085a0 1

Definitely over for 0th-percentile-cels.

In this other example this 22 years old girl swiped 103.846 times, she gave a like in only 625 guys, this is not even close to 1% (0,6%) can you fucking imagine having so many options that the top 1% is not good enough for you?
So are chadcels real: Gigachad or rope 2021?:chad:

Read everything. Regreted every single word.

this is not how statistics work retard
the 80/20 rule refers to the average whore not some fucking cherrypicks u picked out

the 80/20 rule refers to the average whore not some fucking cherrypicks u picked out
Statistics is fake news.

"nah bro it's sub 5 rule"
"tinder isn't real life"

Chances of having sex with the first = 0,0004%

JFL.

Just be one in 2500 bro

1. Go in r/Tinder
  2. Type "Insights"
  3. Search the females
  4. Discover almost all of them don't follow the 80/20 rule
  5. Kys faggot

There is a trend of people posting their data results from tinder on reddit and instagram...the results? As we can imagine when talking about blackpills, nothing is so bad that it can't get worse

In this example this girl swiped 93.294 times and it gave a like in 5.950 guys, wich means only the 6,3% top percenters were good enough for her.
As a bonus she got 5 boyfriends from those top percenters and had sex with 37 different guys (32 hookups + 5 boyfriends)

View attachment 506149

View attachment 506150

Now for the last one I bring here is the comparison of a female and a male in all the guy swips he gave a like to 32% of all the females, in comparison the female gave a like in 4,8% of all her swipes, plus the guy had sex 1 time and the female had sex 50 times!!!

View attachment 506154
:lul:Women:lul:

Last edited:
Wow, this is very unsettling, I left Tinder in 2017, but wow, what a dump it has become.
"Tinder isn't real life bro"
"being an incel isn't a real life bro"

still cherry picking u fucking peanutbrain
not gonna bother
If it is just cherry picking, why the ones that are avaliable using the same method of research and are from male users folow the same patern that we expect? That is the guy likes much more than the girls and the numbers from theirs profiles are actually close to reality?

And you guys didn't believe me:feelskek:

People here focus too much in saying if anyone is a little better than them in anything, like height, face, money or status than he is a fakecel even tho the guy never had anyone.

We are just products in the eyes of foids. ''Maybe I'll take this out today or this one, ew get out of my way etc."

I think it’s more like 95/5 somehow COVID even made it worse

I think it’s more like 95/5 somehow COVID even made it worse
Agree, based on what I saw of this data being shared, some go a little higher with 8% of the top percenters and some like in my post go even less than 1%

If we keep a realistic view 95/5 seems to be the new rule. But then again this was based on what is available on r/Tinder.

it's sub5 irl
Sub5 to make a girl want to give you chance even if she isn’t sexually attracted, but rather doesn’t want to be alone. For sexual attraction, it’s chad or death.

Agree, based on what I saw of this data being shared, some go a little higher with 8% of the top percenters and some like in my post go even less than 1%

If we keep a realistic view 95/5 seems to be the new rule. But then again this was based on what is available on r/Tinder.
Tinder is pretty accurate, and I do see more and more people even on Reddit agreeing with some blackpilled points.

the fact of the matter is most men just aren’t desirable to women, only reason women even consider an undesirable man is for money. Even oldcels are agreeing now.
Sub5 to make a girl want to give you chance even if she isn’t sexually attracted, but rather doesn’t want to be alone. For sexual attraction, it’s chad or death.
I would even go as far as to say most men are sub3 for women. We tend to rate ourselves higher than what women think of us, but honestly only the women rating matters.

god tier post. good work sensei. beyond over ngl, unless u wanna go for older fat women. but even those are picky as fuck (coming from an oldcel)

god tier post. good work sensei. beyond over ngl, unless u wanna go for older fat women. but even those are picky as fuck (coming from an oldcel)
Thank you BlackPill Jesus senpai!

:feelsaww:

The brutality of this truth was refreshing from all the bullshit. Good contribution

Not surprised :feelsrope:

I did

Whoremaxx or rope

Low IQ if you were using dating apps in any period of history as a sub-8 faced male anyway. Stop using them and giving them money, you're feeding gynocentrism.

Last edited:
Don't give 2 shits since idgaff about what worthless roast beef wants.

dating apps are for garbage humans
there are no top 5% males or whatever on tinder
literally everyone on tinder will end up in the human equivalent of a landfill, the NPC hivemind

What's the point anymore if you're sub9 male?

The economical situation and civil unrest are going to hit hard in the next generation. I hope I'm there to rub it in normies faces. It'll be glorious!

Its beyond over. Weve said this from time to time, tinder is real life. There was studies done on the correlation of tinder swipes/ matches to real life dating it was a brutal study.

"Couples who met via a dating app were more interested in living together compared with those who met offline, and women who found their partner through a dating app were more apt to want kids than those who found their partner in other ways. What's more, couples who met on dating apps were just as happy in their relationship as pairs who met elsewhere"
This is where the 90/ 10 rule plays
"According to a study entitled Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study, “the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.” This data almost precisely matches the Pareto distribution. The study elaborates to point out the fact that this means that “the Tinder economy has more inequality than 95.1% of all the world’s national economies.” As illustrated by these two studies, if you’re a guy on Tinder, the odds are not on your side"

Its abosulutely over for the average man in todays world. Landwhales are being put on magazines covers like its nothing. This is what I see when I go to target
Gallery 1467837454 screen shot 2016 07 06 at 11621 pm

In todays world your competing with this guy
Nickbateman

Looks like a whole entire diffrent species. Its over.

tbf no dating app releases their full data anymore so these anecdote are all we really have to go off of.

Last edited:
It's only cherrypicking if there's a tree, and he's picking the cherries and discarding the rest.

It's not cherrypicking to look at the only data we have available. If you'd like to do a study, then you are welcome to propose some systematic process for obtaining non-biased data.

Oh wait, you can't! Because very likely, the full body of data is even worse than this! There used to be a dating site called "ok cupid" and the guys who started it were data nerds and they freely published data and results they compiled from that data. OK Cupid was bought out and the new owners shut that shit right down.

...nobody wants average men to have data about how completely over it is for them.

...so no dating site is going to give you raw numbers.

...so the only reports we can possibly get are those posted by users.

that's not cherrypicking.

-------------------------------

As to the general topic: Does anyone have any theories to explain how these foids in OPs pics got boyfriends?

If these are top 5% chads, why the fuck would they commit to any girl? Maybe a clue is in short timeframe of each relationship. The first one has 5 boyfriends over 6 years. Those are vanishingly short relationships. I wonder if this indicates that chads are keeping multiple women are "girlfriends" just to have easier booty calls.

Last edited:
Imagine not rising up against a system that commits sexual genocide against you while humiliating you and backing you into a corner your whole life? Westerners are domesticated soy chattel. Soyim.

If these are top 5% chads, why the fuck would they commit to any girl? Maybe a clue is in short timeframe of each relationship. The first one has 5 boyfriends over 6 years. Those are vanishingly short relationships. I wonder if this indicates that chads are keeping multiple women are "girlfriends" just to have easier booty calls.
Your line of thought is exactly what I was thinking as well, I would even say the "boyfriend" was probably on her mind, what I mean is those guys would call her to eat and do something couples do and them they would fuck her, 2 weeks later those chads would call her again and she doesn't even suspect they are doing the same thing with other 4 girls. For the chads they aren't girlfriend and boyfriend, but for her she is living the dream, she finally has the chad "boyfriend" a lie she believes even now, after they ended the "relationship".

It's not cherrypicking to look at the only data we have available. If you'd like to do a study, then you are welcome to propose some systematic process for obtaining non-biased data.
looking at individual cases wont fucking give you the average
what about the majority, aka the ones that dont post their results? Are you just going to disregard them?
Oh wait, you can't! Because very likely, the full body of data is even worse than this! There used to be a dating site called "ok cupid" and the guys who started it were data nerds and they freely published data and results they compiled from that data. OK Cupid was bought out and the new owners shut that shit right down.
pure speculation and pointless to address
of course they shut it down, why wouldnt they? Revealing data would eventually get them cancelled
...so no dating site is going to give you raw numbers.

...so the only reports we can possibly get are those posted by users.
Hence why this shit is pointless and click bait
'' look guys only x% amount of guys get swiped on based on this single example ive found'' its dishonest and not how it works
i myself believe the 80/20 rule is even worse now but im not going to draw any fucking conclusion until i see the data

pure speculation and pointless to address
of course they shut it down, why wouldnt they? Revealing data would eventually get them cancelled
You are completely [UWSL]disregarding[/UWSL][UWSL] that [/UWSL]the ones we have from male users who posted their results follow the exact same pattern we all know. So for some reason the ones that come from males are what we expect, but the ones that are from females is not because???

View attachment 506149

View attachment 506150

View attachment 506154
Women are cruel and sadist.