Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gentleman it's beyond over, Tinder data trend shows 80/20 and even 90/10 rule is wrong

We Are going into 2022 with gigachad only:chad:

I still get 2 matches per day

Devastating. Even if I maxxed out in every possible way my potential allows, I wouldn't even be close to anything to that level. One of the biggest blackpill I've seen recently

Im a virgin
Do you talk with any of those matches? Because my man, I met incels that got some matches and they are definitely incels in appearance, in status, not a lot of money...but man it was like 5 matches and them it stopped, some are probably bots.

Now broh, 2 per day? By the end of the month you can have 60 matches! This is not a incel tier tinder profile. If you are getting matches like that this means tinder is puting your profile in a good position, showing to more foids and many of them are giving you like, even if you don't matche with them.

I should invest in a gun. :feelsrope:

looking at individual cases wont fucking give you the average
Do you say that whenever you encounter a survey? Do you say, "these results are only true for the people who participated in the survey, and say nothing about the broader population!"

of course they shut it down, why wouldnt they? Revealing data would eventually get them cancelled
It doesn't sound like we are disagreeing.

There is a trend of people posting their data results from tinder on reddit and instagram...the results? As we can imagine when talking about blackpills, nothing is so bad that it can't get worse

In this example this girl swiped 93.294 times and it gave a like in 5.950 guys, wich means only the 6,3% top percenters were good enough for her.
As a bonus she got 5 boyfriends from those top percenters and had sex with 37 different guys (32 hookups + 5 boyfriends)

View attachment 506149

In this other example this 22 years old girl swiped 103.846 times, she gave a like in only 625 guys, this is not even close to 1% (0,6%) can you fucking imagine having so many options that the top 1% is not good enough for you?

View attachment 506150

Now for the last one I bring here is the comparison of a female and a male in all the guy swips he gave a like to 32% of all the females, in comparison the female gave a like in 4,8% of all her swipes, plus the guy had sex 1 time and the female had sex 50 times!!!

View attachment 506154
That's cope I know manlet normies who get laid pretty regularly. We are just subhuman

There is a trend of people posting their data results from tinder on reddit and instagram...the results? As we can imagine when talking about blackpills, nothing is so bad that it can't get worse

In this example this girl swiped 93.294 times and it gave a like in 5.950 guys, wich means only the 6,3% top percenters were good enough for her.
As a bonus she got 5 boyfriends from those top percenters and had sex with 37 different guys (32 hookups + 5 boyfriends)

View attachment 506149

In this other example this 22 years old girl swiped 103.846 times, she gave a like in only 625 guys, this is not even close to 1% (0,6%) can you fucking imagine having so many options that the top 1% is not good enough for you?

View attachment 506150

Now for the last one I bring here is the comparison of a female and a male in all the guy swips he gave a like to 32% of all the females, in comparison the female gave a like in 4,8% of all her swipes, plus the guy had sex 1 time and the female had sex 50 times!!!

View attachment 506154
I checked it, typing r/Tinder insights and guess what? Most foids had right swipes hovering around 10%. Yes 80/20 rule is wrong it's 90/10 but 99/1 is outright nutcase.

"nah bro it's sub 5 rule"
"tinder isn't real life"

The issue here is that we need to determined the impact that tinder has in the dating market: the argument that "most people meet online" these days is also insufficient: that data includes instagram, facebook, discord, and the internet in a whole, not just dating apps.