Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gentleman it's beyond over, Tinder data trend shows 80/20 and even 90/10 rule is wrong

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
427d 10h 44m
Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
1d 11h 43m
kekfuel said:
pure speculation and pointless to address
of course they shut it down, why wouldnt they? Revealing data would eventually get them cancelled
You are completely disregarding that the ones we have from male users who posted their results follow the exact same pattern we all know. So for some reason the ones that come from males are what we expect, but the ones that are from females is not because???

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
9d 13h 24m
Baal Zebulde said:
There is a trend of people posting their data results from tinder on reddit and instagram...the results? As we can imagine when talking about blackpills, nothing is so bad that it can't get worse

In this example this girl swiped 93.294 times and it gave a like in 5.950 guys, wich means only the 6,3% top percenters were good enough for her.
As a bonus she got 5 boyfriends from those top percenters and had sex with 37 different guys (32 hookups + 5 boyfriends)

View attachment 506149

In this other example this 22 years old girl swiped 103.846 times, she gave a like in only 625 guys, this is not even close to 1% (0,6%) can you fucking imagine having so many options that the top 1% is not good enough for you?

View attachment 506150

Now for the last one I bring here is the comparison of a female and a male in all the guy swips he gave a like to 32% of all the females, in comparison the female gave a like in 4,8% of all her swipes, plus the guy had sex 1 time and the female had sex 50 times!!!

View attachment 506154
Women are cruel and sadist.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 6h 57m

Gentleman​

:smonk:

F

fheon

Recruit
★★★★
8d 1h 11m
We Are going into 2022 with gigachad only:chad:

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★
162d 2h 33m
I still get 2 matches per day

headlesshorseman

headlesshorseman

occultmaxxed robotcel
2d 20h 41m
Devastating. Even if I maxxed out in every possible way my potential allows, I wouldn't even be close to anything to that level. One of the biggest blackpill I've seen recently

Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
1d 11h 43m
ThisLifeKillsMe said:
Im a virgin
Do you talk with any of those matches? Because my man, I met incels that got some matches and they are definitely incels in appearance, in status, not a lot of money...but man it was like 5 matches and them it stopped, some are probably bots.

Now broh, 2 per day? By the end of the month you can have 60 matches! This is not a incel tier tinder profile. If you are getting matches like that this means tinder is puting your profile in a good position, showing to more foids and many of them are giving you like, even if you don't matche with them.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★
20d 21h 34m
I should invest in a gun. :feelsrope:

genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
9d 12h 58m
kekfuel said:
looking at individual cases wont fucking give you the average
Do you say that whenever you encounter a survey? Do you say, "these results are only true for the people who participated in the survey, and say nothing about the broader population!"

kekfuel said:
of course they shut it down, why wouldnt they? Revealing data would eventually get them cancelled
It doesn't sound like we are disagreeing.

HenkkaH

HenkkaH

Recruit
★★★★
15d 3h 22m
Cyrrow said:
I should invest in a gun. :feelsrope:
I wish i could get/steal one. Needs to be strong enough firearm, high caliber.

C

Canto58

Greycel
2d 19h 50m
Baal Zebulde said:
There is a trend of people posting their data results from tinder on reddit and instagram...the results? As we can imagine when talking about blackpills, nothing is so bad that it can't get worse

In this example this girl swiped 93.294 times and it gave a like in 5.950 guys, wich means only the 6,3% top percenters were good enough for her.
As a bonus she got 5 boyfriends from those top percenters and had sex with 37 different guys (32 hookups + 5 boyfriends)

View attachment 506149

In this other example this 22 years old girl swiped 103.846 times, she gave a like in only 625 guys, this is not even close to 1% (0,6%) can you fucking imagine having so many options that the top 1% is not good enough for you?

View attachment 506150

Now for the last one I bring here is the comparison of a female and a male in all the guy swips he gave a like to 32% of all the females, in comparison the female gave a like in 4,8% of all her swipes, plus the guy had sex 1 time and the female had sex 50 times!!!

View attachment 506154
That's cope I know manlet normies who get laid pretty regularly. We are just subhuman