Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GEN Z CAN'T ANSWER THE EASIEST AND THE MOST BASIC OF QUESTIONS! Zoomercels in America, explain this failure of education. How is this happening?

stupid zoomniggers. I wish they didn't exist. kys everyone born past 1999

"too long didnt read" and "high iq=fakecel" faggots on their way to call acted gen z kids stupid
Quellbild anzeigen

Not surprising...

Why is this not surprising?
Because most younger people do not give a shit about being educated, they just want to be famous/ get attention on social media etc.

Zoomers are too addicted to social media and do not care about anything else and more substantially, this guy cherry-picks those that give dumb answers :feelsjuice:

this guy is cherry picking and maybe bribing people. No way people this stupid

They're retarded homosexuals anyway.

Video seems to be scripted

Lucky I didn’t go to school in burgerland, I would be like one of these retards who don’t know kindergarten level mathematics

Lucky I didn’t go to school in burgerland, I would be like one of these retards who don’t know kindergarten level mathematics
burgerlands universities still mog

burgerlands universities still mog
To get into the top unis in burgerland you need to be a rich jew. My uni is in the top 50 in the world and I didn’t have to pay a dime while studying

To get into the top unis in burgerland you need to be a rich jew. My uni is in the top 50 in the world and I didn’t have to pay a dime while studying
mogger. I wasn't able to get to top uni sadly because was curry, had I been black or foid, I would have jfl.

zoomercel here, when gen Z starts entering into politics escape to the mountains

All by Design, no surprise that all these Zoomer faggots voted DemocRATS.
US is finished as a 1st world country by next generation.

How can zoomers be this ignorant? Zoomercels, explain this shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back