Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gave my dad ultimatum: either he finances my looksmaxxing, or I die. Of course, being ultra-conservative, he refused, which prompted me to get my SN.

Because they are too beneath me. As a 3/10, I can't stoop to fucking 1/10s. Sorry.
Dude is literally the reddit incel meme, wtf. Won’t settle for fellow subhumans. I thought redditniggers were just retarded, but apparently we can be more retarded.

Won’t settle for fellow subhumans.
I won't settle for anything less than my looksmatch or a bit above. Race to the bottom of the looks ladder is what feeds female hypergamy.

I won't settle for anything less than my looksmatch or a bit above. Race to the bottom of the looks ladder is what feeds female hypergamy.
If you’re on this forum and a pajeet they’re probably your looksmatch

What does Sn mean ?

When are you planning on roping bro?

When are you planning on roping bro?
All you do is start fights & tell others to rope, whilst contributing nothing. It's clear you're some underaged edgelord.

Now piss off nigger

All you do is start fights & tell others to rope, whilst contributing nothing. It's clear you're some underaged edgelord.

Now piss off nigger
:cryfeels::cryfeels::yes::yes:

I never understood why Indians and Asians hate each other so much
all the women you showed looked poor as fuck give them make-up and good cloth and a gym membership
and you have wife material
they are not sub 3
here is a sub 3 foid for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back