Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gave my dad ultimatum: either he finances my looksmaxxing, or I die. Of course, being ultra-conservative, he refused, which prompted me to get my SN.

You talk as if these women are going to automatically land on my lap and I'll live happily ever after. ITS NOT ANYWHERE THAT EASY!
yeah but curry pussy can be nice too. just dont be so passiv

yeah but curry pussy can be nice too. just dont be so passiv
That's not the point. Of course curry pussy can be nice. The point is that women here have high standards now. No woman is going to automatically fall into my arms like they did 30 to 50 years ago. Times have changed. Cheating is common. Casual dating is common. Its a lot like the West.

Tbh if I was your father I'd just try for another son by this point.
You need a psychiatrist really. Aren't you a curry yourself? What makes you better than the average curry foid?

That's not the point. Of course curry pussy can be nice. The point is that women here have high standards now. No woman is going to automatically fall into my arms like they did 30 to 50 years ago. Times have changed. Cheating is common. Casual dating is common. Its a lot like the West.
cousin?

Tbh if I was your father I'd just try for another son by this point.
He's 70+ years old.
You need a psychiatrist really.
No psychiatrist or therapist for bad genetics. Go back to reddit. I already take jew pills. They are like band aids; they don't address the real problem.

The fact that I'm not an abo dark ass shitskin.
I can bet 10k usd if you came to Europe you would be indistinguishable from other shitskins. I can't distinguish pakis, Indians and Sri Lankans, etc.

I can bet 10k usd if you came to Europe you would be indistinguishable from other shitskins. I can't distinguish pakis, Indians and Sri Lankans, etc.
Well I'm not in Europe so...

Gypsies are the Indians of Europe. I've lived near one ghetto, and let me say, there was only one decent gypsy I've known in my life.
they stealing and scamming.

I'm going to bed. Its very late here. I was going to make myself a protein shake, but my depression has stolen my appetite. I will just go and crash onto my bed.
bro just chill maybe you have manhood problems like impotence or something. This are nice sluts

Well I'm not in Europe so...
The point is, that both you Indians, Niggers, etc kvetch about the pigment of your skin, while to a white person, the shade doesn't matter, a nigger is still a nigger.

If you want to looksmax, get a job and finance the process yourself. I can imagine your father doesn't want to waste his last pennies on some skibidi toilet sounding shit.
Even then, you won't see miracles and are more likely to bog yourself in the long run. Rehab even has a video on this.

I can imagine your father doesn't want to waste his last pennies on some skibidi toilet sounding shit.
true. just hear on your father:feelsBox:

You really wouldn’t pump and dump that if you were given an easy opportunity?
just a sexy pink thong, high heels for her, a little bit gym for her ass to be bigger and she is a good one man. as a wifey she would take care for your cock every morning, every evening, give you private dances. why depression?

Last edited:
just a sexy pink thong, high heels for her, a little bit gym for her ass to be bigger and she is a good one man. as a wifey she would take care for your cock every morning, every evening, give you private dances. why depression?
Yep. All she needs is some sexy outfits and a little weight gain to make her curves better and make her slightly chubby. Then, I’d be glad to have her as a gf

Yep. All she needs is some sexy outfits and a little weight gain to make her curves better and make her slightly chubby. Then, I’d be glad to have her as a gf
yeah. you can make of her a prime slut. some sexy clothes, a gym member for her butt and she ready do become a real cock rider.

yeah. you can make of her a prime slut. some sexy clothes, a gym member for her butt and she ready do become a real cock rider.
I get a boner as I wrote this lol. @wereq just a little more T for you and you will be fine

yeah. you can make of her a prime slut. some sexy clothes, a gym member for her butt and she ready do become a real cock rider
Yeah, she’d be alright. Plus, I bet she would be happy to have me because I’m a white guy and somewhat tall. Maybe a woman like this would actually have genuine love for me

Yeah, she’d be alright. Plus, I bet she would be happy to have me because I’m a white guy and somewhat tall. Maybe a woman like this would actually have genuine love for me
no if you truecel yes if you look not that bad. If I would her a prime slut for me she would go to other man :feelscry:. But I think thats the way for @wereq

I had in school a indian girl in my class. I liked her and tried to fuck her but no way. she was only white chad or shitskin. She dont understand what a supreme gentleman I'am

no if you truecel yes if you look not that bad. If I would her a prime slut for me she would go to other man :feelscry:. But I think thats the way for @wereq
I genuinely believe a girl like this would love me. Unfortunately, I cannot geomaxx because I have too much in my current country and women like this are not common here

The point is, that both you Indians, Niggers, etc kvetch about the pigment of your skin, while to a white person, the shade doesn't matter, a nigger is still a nigger.
I am significantly fairer than your average pajeet or negro. @DarkStar and @Rapist can attest because they've seen me in both pictures and videos.

I am significantly fairer than your average pajeet or negro. @DarkStar and @Rapist can attest because they've seen me in both pictures and videos.
Yeah, still much darker than any White & plenty of MENA(mainly Turks & Syrians) but much more fair, you do have features distinctly curry though.

But what I think that guy was saying, is that whilst many such as myself can discern the differences between all non-whites, you're still all non-whites to us.

Yeah, still much darker than any White & plenty of MENA(mainly Turks & Syrians) but much more fair, you do have features distinctly curry though.
But I can't be mistaken for a negro.

Couldn't go through with it even though the SN is sitting on my table a mere inch away from my hands. My emotional pain and agony is so bad that its SUPER tempting to just end it. I even have my glass of water poured to mix it in. I may have failed tonight, but I know this is inevitable. I can't continue like this. My suicidal ideation is really suffocating me. Its crippling me. I haven't had it this bad in years.
He knew you wouldn’t do shit. Only money maxxing will help

Oh really? Is that why I had my SN ready on my table last night?
And here you are still. He was right. Now go save up and looksmax yourself. No one else is going to save you buddy boyo.

No.

I’m out here rotting unable to even get some low tier pajeeta. I’ve been called ugly by 1/10s nigga, by your own admission you can arranged marriage with some 5/10 looking pajeeta (by pajeet standards, she’d be a 2 or 3 over here) and yet you’re here complaining.

I’m probably too short to even geomaxx to the Philippines but that’s my only hope, you’d literally rather kill yourself before settling with a surprisingly human looking street shitette.

I’m out here rotting unable to even get some low tier pajeeta. I’ve been called ugly by 1/10s nigga, by your own admission you can arranged marriage with some 5/10 looking pajeeta (by pajeet standards, she’d be a 2 or 3 over here) and yet you’re here complaining.
Ok come here and get these vermin insectoid trash then.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back