Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gave my dad ultimatum: either he finances my looksmaxxing, or I die. Of course, being ultra-conservative, he refused, which prompted me to get my SN.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Couldn't go through with it even though the SN is sitting on my table a mere inch away from my hands. My emotional pain and agony is so bad that its SUPER tempting to just end it. I even have my glass of water poured to mix it in. I may have failed tonight, but I know this is inevitable. I can't continue like this. My suicidal ideation is really suffocating me. Its crippling me. I haven't had it this bad in years.

Didn't your dad offer you arranged marriage, what's the point of looksmaxxing in Bharat at your age.

Didn't your dad offer you arranged marriage, what's the point of looksmaxxing in Bharat at your age.
Arranged marriage is dead here. It only exists in formality. Curryland is changing fast in terms of dating/relationships/marriage. If you're short and ugly, you're going to increasingly find yourself doomed here.

Lol this guy's going to kill himself when he has easy access to pussy
I don't want abo goblina pussy. It will make my dick go flaccid and shrunk.

You need to find a job instead of being NEET.

Any job would help ease the pain

No. Meaningless job will only worsen my pain.
It will make you meet new people. You even might meet incels working there too and u become friends.

Also making your own money feels good even if its not much.

It will make you meet new people. You even might meet incels working there too and u become friends.

Also making your own money feels good even if its not much.

Keep coping with us brocel

At one point you have to accept being woman-less, I cope with games and anime

It is what it is, ending it all is what the normies want

Don't do it bro.

Your posts about squeezing your mother's round boobs and fondling her slut body as a teenager were legendary. I'll miss you if you aren't here. Stay for me. :feelsaww:

They are not that ugly tbh they just need better sense of fashion
yeah if you marry such one give her some high heels, a pink thong and make sure she clean her pussy always

Your posts about squeezing your mother's round boobs and fondling her slut body as a teenager were legendary. I'll miss you if you aren't here. Stay for me. :feelsaww:
Dude, I only did those things because of my cursed sexual thirst. With no real outlet for sex and companionship, there's not much reason for me to stick around.

Don't do it bro.

:feelswhere::feelskek: maybe his mom was a good looking stacy and know he need something similar

Dude, I only did those things because of my cursed sexual thirst. With no real outlet for sex and companionship, there's not much reason for me to stick around.
bro chill out. even me as white would take curry pussy. she is good if she have a good bubble butt and I would replace her shitty clothes with some sexy slutty things. that would be a good one trust me.

Then you're stupid af.
maybe. but did you really think you get this aryan prime pussy with a fat ass and tits? nigga you need reality.

Then you're stupid af.
I'm try to help you. you overreact completely. curry pussy is not that bad. you can shape your wifey

but did you really think you get this aryan prime pussy with a fat ass and tits? nigga you need reality.
No I didn't but I am unwilling to settle for total abo shitskins who look like jungle monkeys.

I attempted to kms once and had instant regret. It turns out I wasn't completely blackpilled, and I still had some determination to keep going just in case tomorrow was a little bit better.

just look you dont need to kill yourself if you just marry women like her. nothing lost
You talk as if these women are going to automatically land on my lap and I'll live happily ever after. ITS NOT ANYWHERE THAT EASY!

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back