Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Games reminding you you are a loser

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've already 100% completed every ezio assassin's Creed game like I do for almost all games I like in general. I was so bored I bought the ezio collection remaster to 100% them again since it's been a few years. Playing brotherhood, get to the subject 16 part where there's a phone call talking about how video games/media/pop culture are just there to distract people from the fact they have no real life accomplishments and their life sucks (ie saying they're just copes). That shit hit me hard, because it's 100% true.

witcher 3 lol :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

At some point, you gotta wonder, what is the point of life accomplishments when you'll never be able to get ahead by the moment of your birth?

It was basically a pre-destined failure, and nothing you could've done would've mattered in the long run. You are not in control of your life, that has always been are hard truth for people to accept.

Even in that it is brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back