Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuuuuuucckkkkkkkk

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
You know what really pisses me off?

My lack of courage to kill myself,
Why tf is it so hard to do? I keep on finding BS excuses like my parents and siblings well-being,
As if they cared a few years ago about mine,
Now knowing about me being suicidal, my mother told me that if I did it, she would follow me

How bad suicide affects one's family? Is it as selfish as people say?

You know what really pisses me off?

My lack of courage to kill myself,
Why tf is it so hard to do? I keep on finding BS excuses like my parents and siblings well-being,
As if they cared a few years ago about mine,
Now knowing about me being suicidal, my mother told me that if I did it, she would follow me

How bad suicide affects one's family? Is it as selfish as people say?
Because it is one of the most retarded things you can fucking do.
Inmates who have life sentences don't kill themselves. Literally fucking blind and deaf people don't kill themselves. Burn victims don't kill themselves.

We are literally designed for life. Plus it would be a nigger move to your mom, it would absolutely destroy her emotionally.

As much as I hate foids, I'm still man enough to care about my mother, even if I hate her. She didn't feed me for 18 years just so I throw my life away.

Inmates who have life sentences don't kill themselves. Literally fucking blind and deaf people don't kill themselves. Burn victims don't kill themselves.
Literaly blew my suicidal mind:blackpill:
my mother told me that if I did it, she would follow me
your mother is objectively retarded
As much as I hate foids, I'm still man enough to care about my mother, even if I hate her. She didn't feed me for 18 years just so I throw my life away.
:soy: "man enough"

Last edited:
Literaly blew my suicidal mind:blackpill:
I'm not going to argue there, because I know perfectly well where you are coming from.

Maybe I'm trying to convince myself that it's retarded and not so much others here.

Told you that you won't do it

its not an easy choice

after 2 ''attempts'' of suicide I did years ago I came to the conclusion I have no balls to kill myself and have to live the rest of my life suffering. I fucking hate this SOYciety so fucking much, it's the fucking bluepill bullshit and it's inherent just world fallacy fault that there's no fucking euthanasia in every country. Yeaahh just let people end their suffering by blowing their heads into bits with a shotgun, I am sure that's way better than just letting them get a non-painful death, you fucking retarded faggot leftists pieces of shit.

Worst case scenario they follow in your footsteps and don’t suffer ever again. It’s not selfish in any way

Just make it look like it was an accident and not suicide.