Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FULL ER FOOTAGE FROM BUFFALO, NY

So he talks about the dying of the white race because of low birth rates but solely blames immigrants, Why doesnt he blames the white foids for fucking and aborting until 50 and soy boys who like to get pegged by their women and keeping pets as child replacement because their wives dont wont to give birth.

Guys like him who worship the white women gave them the highest power, white woman is the most privileged being that ever walked the Earth and they choose not to have white babies but to get railed and spitroasted.
i honestly have no clue how this kid ended up this way. he literally decided to be blind.instead of questioning why white people barely procreate despite having sex 24/7, he decides it's better to kill random ethnics,who barely have anything to do with why whites barely having children. the guy was a complete women worshipper even if he didn't realize.he literally couldn't see white women as being capable of being mostly whores who only want to fornicate,smoke weed,and get money at their random 6 figs easy as shit job(okay the 6 fig is a bit of an exageration,but they can easily marry a millionaire or get some random well paying job),despite that being what most of them are in the west. i suppose he also couldn't blame white men,but in all honesty,if this were a case where every white guy could have acess to a white girl then it would be a mutual problem,but as that isn't the case,this is strickly an issue that only applies to white women ,even though it's possible that a great deal of men don't want families.

this is sad.so many innocent lives for nothing.hopefuly they accepted christ before they died.

What’s weird is that I don’t see any blood leaking after the gunshots similar thing to the church shooting

What’s weird is that I don’t see any blood leaking after the gunshots similar thing to the church shooting
Yup plus these ppl are taking body shots but don’t let out audible screams. Not a single person in this video is yelling or grunting. Just silence

Yup plus these ppl are taking body shots but don’t let out audible screams. Not a single person in this video is yelling or grunting. Just silence
There was one sheboon in the video who he shot in the head because he noticed that she was making noise of pain though

I noticed this as well. I slowed down and repeatedly looked at the guy in orange on ground after he supposedly got shot in the head and saw zero blood or brain matter.

i saw a different version on kiwi which is slightly longer at the beginning it has an extra minute of footage of him driving to the store but it stops as soon as he gets out

So he talks about the dying of the white race because of low birth rates but solely blames immigrants
No he doesn't, I remember in an excerpt he talks about Jews and why he isn't targeting them and just says he sees immigrants as the biggest problem. I don't really agree with him on that but let's not LARP that he doesn't see more than one angle.

Likewise. Is there any vest that'll stop 5.56 and not turn your insides into jelly in the process?
Not sure how much power that has but if it has a steel plate I imagine that would spread out the impact a lot more than just kevlar.

Like, retard do you know the story of how niggers "immigrated" to North America?
You should look it up, it will blow your mind...
Yes, they enslaved each other, sold their own people to the Jews, Jews brought them here, but then the goyim started breeding their own and stopped buying their international gargo so Jews had to figure out a new income source and moved to abolish slavery so they could control the wageslavery instead.

Lincoln said he wanted to send the blacks back to Africa but then he reneged on his promise.

So a "white" man defends a territory which was owned by redskin indians and white people got there and occupied thier territory by force
What you call "Redskin Indians" are Beringians, Mongoloids who came from China and who displaced the Solutrean settlers from Europe. Whites just reclaimed their stolen land.

Yes, all races did that. But to take pride in it, is another thing entirely.
I'm more pissed off by Beringian LARPers who pretend they weren't already murdering/enslaving each other before whites came along.

The 'pride' expressed by whites isn't that conquest is anything magical or special but more like refusal to submit to being shamed over something not unique to our people's history.

I think that Whites should acknowledge (and all other races ideally) their fucked up past and make sure that doesn't happen again. I don't think Whites should be punished collectively.
What do you want to make sure never happens again?

The speed, the accuracy, the execution :feelsUnreal: JUST...

Stop sucking his cock he obviously wasted some rounds, wtf was that bit shooting through the window at start? Nobody was even fucking there.

Based, the full livestream was 24 minutes but cucked mods on twitch canned the stream, the first 6 minutes was him driving to the location the last minute was him blasting dem nogs
Do you know where I could find the longer version?
Also if the first 6 is driving and the last 1 is shooting, that's 7 minutes, 24-7 = 17, what were the 17 min in the middle, him talking in the car or some shit?

AA your Doomposting is very offensive, it raises a lot of questions!

1) why does he start at 355/400 bullets

2) why is there no ammo quantity on left or depleting display on right?

3) why does he only have the normal shit keys and not the skel keys

4) why is face permenantly locked in angry? that's only supposed to happen when you fire

5) if he's carrying all six supplementary weapons why doesn't he switch to something like the plasma since it has a slight homing effect for moving targets? or use the shotgun shells at close range?

6) is there any visual indicator when you acquired chainsaw to replace fists?

It looks kinda fake to me tbh, they just fall to the ground without making any noise even thought they get shot multiple times and they don’t even bleed after laying on the ground. I think, he just missed them and they acted dead in order to fool him
That's a concern which is why I think he head-shotted the ones on the ground to check.

I think most of the splatter would come out the back so you wouldn't see much gore on the front where entry wounds are made.

That is how you go ER. Dude did his homework.

:yes: Have a plan
:yes: Be prepared
:yes: Practice at a firing range
:yes: Practice reloading quickly
:yes: Carry extra ammo
:yes: Wear armor
:yes: Take out the security guard
:yes: Double tap to the head
:yes: Livestream it
he could've done more homework on how to get a less shitty stream, but maybe wifi is bad in that area I dunno, how expensive is a cell or satellite linkup?

Mass shootings are based but racist shootings in particular are stupid unless you kill cumskins
Why do you always have to talk about male ejaculate faggot?

Seems like a pointless, nonsensical shooting that accomplishes nothing useful or benefitial against inceldom or anything that matters against society, very not needed "rampage". Also, seems like a psyop, altough a real one, because most mass shootings are made by the government itself.
Yeah the guy seems smart enough to realize this would have more of a negative effect in backlash against firearms, throwing money at blacks, etc.
All I can figure is he's hoping it would provoke government overreach in the firearms controversy where they try to take the guns and a war erupts over it.

Actually upon further examination this one looks fake as well in the same manner as the Tarrant video but I was initially fooled because this video looks clearer and brighter somehow. :feelshehe:
hope you will elaborate why, and not sure why brightness/clearness matters since that could jsut be due to mosques having bad lighting and Tarrant having a cheaper/older cam

Anyway just as in the Tarrant false flag hoax Hollywood staged Jew created video we don’t see any pooling blood or bits of gore flying out here or there as anyone supposedly gets shot nor do we see any spent bullet casings bouncing off of the ground from this kid’s high powered weapon. :feelsugh:
we see some kind of mist fly out of the woman's head he shoots before entering

I think he passes by too quickly for blood to "pool". You have to keep in mind here that if people fall on their exit wounds that the weight (especially if they are landwhales) would delay the pooling, plus cotton garments would also soak some of it up, so you wouldn't see the radius of the pool extend visibly beyond the torso probably for a good chunk of time.

As Alex basically said last night (ie Hell by the dashboard light) watch stock prices for Amazon delivery, Blue Bonnet and other online, contactless delivery services to rise on Monday as a result of the shooting, part of which seems to be ZOG’s plan with this probable psyop. :feelsUgh:
hadn't thought of that angle, there's meat to it

Another part of it according to dashboard is something like an election or political action involving guns is happening soon in the state where the shooting took place so that’s another convenient reason to stage such an op. :feelshehe:
well yeah that's always a concern with a lot of these shootings, even though most gun crime is still AFAIK done with illegally acquired ones, not legal ones like this guy used

Of course it's also plausible that a person who wants to provoke conflict between people and government would do something like this to provoke 2nd amendment disputes

Lastly ol Alex pointed out it seems more like the so called gun was hitting them with high powered blasts of air more than anything else and I agree with his assessment as I’ve seen people destroyed with various gun calibers and sizes on the shock sites and even with fucking handguns you end up with more gore and less air related blowback then we see in 5his video. :feelsugh:
Doesn't this depend a lot on what type of round he's using?

If he's using FMJ then it's mostly for penetration and not expansion so most of the power of the shot is going to be lost and hit secondary targets in the background like bags of doritos.

Maybe the stuff you saw was w/ soft-points which expand more to great bloodier wounds but have less penetrating power.

The screen-capture is the same quality as the original. I should know because I made it :feelsEhh:
The lag was part of the original twitch stream.
how did you get the stream? curious where he posted links to it, on /pol/ or soemthing? I'm never lurking at the right times

why didn't you give us the entire 24 minutes bro :dafuckfeels:

I don't care if he spends 20 minutes of it picking his nose I want to see it all

dude you're gonna give me seizure plz stop

How is this inceldom discussion the shooting was racially motivated
I'll let you know after reading his manifesto, but basically even if he doesn't say it, it's pretty clear if this guy had more to live for (he says he was suicidal in manifesto, and seemed to want suicide until cops talked him down) like a cute GF/wife with babies to feed/guard he wouldn't be going on suicide missions like this.

Basically if foids would be more accepting of unattractive men and open their hearts fewer would spiral into loneliness and violence. Ultimately yeah a man is accountable for what he does, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be heroes and step up to help others in distress.

This looks like a footage from a shooter game, he even reloads the same lol
How you mean, aiming his gun up? It's just easier to support 1-handed (leverage wise) in that position.
Try holding a sledgehammer pointing forward vs upward if you want to understand in a more embellished way.

instead of questioning why white people barely procreate despite having sex 24/7
he knows why, he mentioned the jews

he decides it's better to kill random ethnics,who barely have anything to do with why whites barely having children
I wouldn't say barely.
A lot of white memes are stuff like "there's too much violence in this world I don't want to bring a baby into that" and a lot of that violence is caused by blacks.

the guy was a complete women worshipper even if he didn't realize
I don't think you have grounds to call him a woman worshipper until your tally exceeds his tbh

he literally couldn't see white women as being capable of being mostly whores who only want to fornicate,smoke weed,and get money
He obviously had that capacity since he shot one of those roasties right at the start.

I explained my theory on this in my reply to FL, I think it's because they're falling on their wounds and there's not enough time for enough blood to leak out to be visible.

My theory is landwhales take longer to show blood because their fat pockets create a seal around the blood. The fat weighs down their clothing to create a perimeter which holds it in.

There's at least one exception, the "no!" guy he says sorry to.

Maybe that just goes to show you IRL is not like the movies and not everyone screams like a banshee when injured. They might just be silent as they tense up in shock.

Plus if your lungs are filling w/ blood maybe you just gurgle and can't scream?

I noticed this as well. I slowed down and repeatedly looked at the guy in orange on ground after he supposedly got shot in the head and saw zero blood or brain matter.
Tell many how many seconds into the 41s vid you are looking at and post a screenshot plz so I know who you are talking about, I thought only a woman was wearing orange pants.

i saw a different version on kiwi which is slightly longer at the beginning it has an extra minute of footage of him driving to the store but it stops as soon as he gets out
if anyone finds longer versions plz dl them to share with us this 41 seconds out of alleged 27 minutes is embarassing, it's a literal 1/2 hour TV show of soliloquiy perhaps

No he doesn't, I remember in an excerpt he talks about Jews and why he isn't targeting them and just says he sees immigrants as the biggest problem. I don't really agree with him on that but let's not LARP that he doesn't see more than one angle.

Not sure how much power that has but if it has a steel plate I imagine that would spread out the impact a lot more than just kevlar.

Yes, they enslaved each other, sold their own people to the Jews, Jews brought them here, but then the goyim started breeding their own and stopped buying their international gargo so Jews had to figure out a new income source and moved to abolish slavery so they could control the wageslavery instead.

Lincoln said he wanted to send the blacks back to Africa but then he reneged on his promise.

What you call "Redskin Indians" are Beringians, Mongoloids who came from China and who displaced the Solutrean settlers from Europe. Whites just reclaimed their stolen land.

I'm more pissed off by Beringian LARPers who pretend they weren't already murdering/enslaving each other before whites came along.

The 'pride' expressed by whites isn't that conquest is anything magical or special but more like refusal to submit to being shamed over something not unique to our people's history.

What do you want to make sure never happens again?

Stop sucking his cock he obviously wasted some rounds, wtf was that bit shooting through the window at start? Nobody was even fucking there.

Also if the first 6 is driving and the last 1 is shooting, that's 7 minutes, 24-7 = 17, what were the 17 min in the middle, him talking in the car or some shit?

AA your Doomposting is very offensive, it raises a lot of questions!

1) why does he start at 355/400 bullets

2) why is there no ammo quantity on left or depleting display on right?

3) why does he only have the normal shit keys and not the skel keys

4) why is face permenantly locked in angry? that's only supposed to happen when you fire

5) if he's carrying all six supplementary weapons why doesn't he switch to something like the plasma since it has a slight homing effect for moving targets? or use the shotgun shells at close range?

6) is there any visual indicator when you acquired chainsaw to replace fists?

That's a concern which is why I think he head-shotted the ones on the ground to check.

I think most of the splatter would come out the back so you wouldn't see much gore on the front where entry wounds are made.

he could've done more homework on how to get a less shitty stream, but maybe wifi is bad in that area I dunno, how expensive is a cell or satellite linkup?

Why do you always have to talk about male ejaculate faggot?

Yeah the guy seems smart enough to realize this would have more of a negative effect in backlash against firearms, throwing money at blacks, etc.
All I can figure is he's hoping it would provoke government overreach in the firearms controversy where they try to take the guns and a war erupts over it.

hope you will elaborate why, and not sure why brightness/clearness matters since that could jsut be due to mosques having bad lighting and Tarrant having a cheaper/older cam

we see some kind of mist fly out of the woman's head he shoots before entering

I think he passes by too quickly for blood to "pool". You have to keep in mind here that if people fall on their exit wounds that the weight (especially if they are landwhales) would delay the pooling, plus cotton garments would also soak some of it up, so you wouldn't see the radius of the pool extend visibly beyond the torso probably for a good chunk of time.

hadn't thought of that angle, there's meat to it

well yeah that's always a concern with a lot of these shootings, even though most gun crime is still AFAIK done with illegally acquired ones, not legal ones like this guy used

Of course it's also plausible that a person who wants to provoke conflict between people and government would do something like this to provoke 2nd amendment disputes

Doesn't this depend a lot on what type of round he's using?

If he's using FMJ then it's mostly for penetration and not expansion so most of the power of the shot is going to be lost and hit secondary targets in the background like bags of doritos.

Maybe the stuff you saw was w/ soft-points which expand more to great bloodier wounds but have less penetrating power.

how did you get the stream? curious where he posted links to it, on /pol/ or soemthing? I'm never lurking at the right times

why didn't you give us the entire 24 minutes bro :dafuckfeels:

I don't care if he spends 20 minutes of it picking his nose I want to see it all

dude you're gonna give me seizure plz stop

I'll let you know after reading his manifesto, but basically even if he doesn't say it, it's pretty clear if this guy had more to live for (he says he was suicidal in manifesto, and seemed to want suicide until cops talked him down) like a cute GF/wife with babies to feed/guard he wouldn't be going on suicide missions like this.

Basically if foids would be more accepting of unattractive men and open their hearts fewer would spiral into loneliness and violence. Ultimately yeah a man is accountable for what he does, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be heroes and step up to help others in distress.

How you mean, aiming his gun up? It's just easier to support 1-handed (leverage wise) in that position.
Try holding a sledgehammer pointing forward vs upward if you want to understand in a more embellished way.

he knows why, he mentioned the jews

I wouldn't say barely.
A lot of white memes are stuff like "there's too much violence in this world I don't want to bring a baby into that" and a lot of that violence is caused by blacks.

I don't think you have grounds to call him a woman worshipper until your tally exceeds his tbh

He obviously had that capacity since he shot one of those roasties right at the start.

I explained my theory on this in my reply to FL, I think it's because they're falling on their wounds and there's not enough time for enough blood to leak out to be visible.

My theory is landwhales take longer to show blood because their fat pockets create a seal around the blood. The fat weighs down their clothing to create a perimeter which holds it in.

There's at least one exception, the "no!" guy he says sorry to.

Maybe that just goes to show you IRL is not like the movies and not everyone screams like a banshee when injured. They might just be silent as they tense up in shock.

Plus if your lungs are filling w/ blood maybe you just gurgle and can't scream?

Tell many how many seconds into the 41s vid you are looking at and post a screenshot plz so I know who you are talking about, I thought only a woman was wearing orange pants.

if anyone finds longer versions plz dl them to share with us this 41 seconds out of alleged 27 minutes is embarassing, it's a literal 1/2 hour TV show of soliloquiy perhaps
Stop blaming the Jews for everything white people did to themselves, God you're same as foids always blaming external circumstances for personal actions. If few Jews fucked up entire world population don't you think its those peoples fault and they actually want that? He blamed Jews and immigrants and he was "solving" the problem that white women don't want to have kids, but not once mentions the lifestyle of those white women and of the average oofy doofy.

Stop blaming the Jews for everything white people did to themselves,
I'm just using Jews as an example that he was exploring other avenues besides "blames immigrants", because you were oversimplifying his thinking.

This has nothing to do with how much I personally blame the Jews for, we can have a separate thread about that if you want, this is only disagreeing with how you're charactizing his thinking as one dimensional when it was at least two-dimensional.

God you're same as foids always blaming external circumstances for personal actions.
I didn't cut off my own foreskin or ruin the careers of people who wouldn't cut off foreskins.

If few Jews fucked up entire world population don't you think its those peoples fault and they actually want that?
No. Just like if a Jewish pedophile molested a hundred babies I wouldn't use that as evidence that the babies wanted to be molested just because there was a higher number of them.

He blamed Jews and immigrants and he was "solving" the problem that white women don't want to have kids, but not once mentions the lifestyle of those white women and of the average oofy doofy.
I haven't read the manifesto but I'm guessing you're probably overlooking something, perhaps you could provide some exact quotes to support what you are saying.

No, after he spared the guy who said "NO!" 3 seconds later the stream was stopped by the mods, the full stream was 24 minutes but only 7 minutes was recorded then the stream stopped. The stream was hidden but he was still streaming for 17 minutes after they stopped the stream

I'm just using Jews as an example that he was exploring other avenues besides "blames immigrants", because you were oversimplifying his thinking.

This has nothing to do with how much I personally blame the Jews for, we can have a separate thread about that if you want, this is only disagreeing with how you're charactizing his thinking as one dimensional when it was at least two-dimensional.

I didn't cut off my own foreskin or ruin the careers of people who wouldn't cut off foreskins.

No. Just like if a Jewish pedophile molested a hundred babies I wouldn't use that as evidence that the babies wanted to be molested just because there was a higher number of them.

I haven't read the manifesto but I'm guessing you're probably overlooking something, perhaps you could provide some exact quotes to support what you are saying.
He threw his life away because he took 4chan meme race wars too seriously. If he was some thug criminal it wouldnt make any difference, but he was an average kid. He killed some random black people and that wont change anything. He is no hero, just a fool.
Your parents are white, your grandparents are white, your doctors were white, they wouldnt lose a shit if they didnt circumcise you, so why they did it?

Stop blaming the Jews for everything white people did to themselves, God you're same as foids always blaming external circumstances for personal actions. If few Jews fucked up entire world population don't you think its those peoples fault and they actually want that? He blamed Jews and immigrants and he was "solving" the problem that white women don't want to have kids, but not once mentions the lifestyle of those white women and of the average oofy doofy.
:soy::soy::feelsclown:

@Wizard32 I’m talking about the guy by the chips with his arms across his chest about halfway through

Idkn i think white girl are the most degenerate of all species i think white people should teach their woman more i dont think shot ethnic is the move honestly it's just a stupid low iq war when this fkn foids dance on their corpse :feelsaww:
jew GIF

Last edited:
Who are you calling a soy you fucking retard? Go fuck yourself. Why dont you go visit him in the prison and suck his dick off if it offends so much.
:feels::feels::feels:

Woo it's wild out there it gets your blood pumping! :society:

the full stream was 24 minutes but only 7 minutes was recorded
The stream was hidden but he was still streaming for 17 minutes after they stopped the stream

How do you get these numbers though, like how do we know how long he wass streaming before and after the recording stopped?

Police should release this data but they won't =/

Your parents are white, your grandparents are white, your doctors were white, they wouldnt lose a shit if they didnt circumcise you, so why they did it?
because Jews controlled the media and medical establishments and shoehorned their 600AD bastardization of the traditional milah into our culture

I thought that was a woman

anyway my theory is if a bullet enters top of head like that it will drill a hole down into throat and the blood will exit that way so that's why you don't see it exit the top of the head

or maybe some did but the nappy afro caght it up

It looks kinda fake to me tbh, they just fall to the ground without making any noise even thought they get shot multiple times and they don’t even bleed after laying on the ground. I think, he just missed them and they acted dead in order to fool him
I concur. Add to that, that guns are loud and would sound like shit. And everyone knows niggers yell. A lot. They have no tolerance for pain.

But then again. I've made plenty of one shot kills where the critter just dropped dead. They didn't bleed much either....

More often they twitched a lot as they died.

(This was very long ago and I had a hunting license... All nice and legal... Even when I did livestock security, all the 'yotes were 100% righteous kills and legal according their respective states "nuisance animal" laws)

because Jews controlled the media and medical establishments and shoehorned their 600AD bastardization of the traditional milah into our culture
I apologize im not attacking you personally, im talking in general what is talked in incelosphere.

If you blame the Jews for mind controlling brainwashing white people, doesnt that means ethnics blacks in this case also dont hold any responsibility for what they do? After all they were brought over by Jews, they are kept horny by hypersexualisation and porn and aggressive by thug gang culture, they are reminded they were whites slaves to be angry, aggressive alpha black male is glorified so they all try to be one. All by Jews.

Women are whores because of Jews gave them opportunity to rise on economic ladder and are encouraged to abandon gender roles which are deemed oppressive, any character shaming or critique of a woman is a misogyny. They are taught they deserve the most valuable male no matter how like they are. Again all by jews. Does that mean you guys dont blame women also? Just remove any personal responsibility, blame it on external circumstances, find excuses for anything, those Jews are controlled by someone for sure so we need to find an excuse for them also.

Whatever, im neither white, black or jew, just the hypocrisy pisses me off. Guys who cry over the white race and blame ethnic for destroying the white culture are mostly weeabos who are obsessed with drawn asian women and asian culture, cartoons, songs, and unironically are destroying Asian culture. If an asian went ER killing whites because of sexpatting and for dirtying their culture and for bringing feminism in Asia then you guys wouldnt celebrate.

If an asian went ER killing whites because of sexpatting and for dirtying their culture and for bringing feminism in Asia then you guys wouldnt celebrate.
Have you forgotten about Cho?

If you blame the Jews for mind controlling brainwashing white people, doesnt that means ethnics blacks in this case also dont hold any responsibility for what they do? After all they were brought over by Jews, they are kept horny by hypersexualisation and porn and aggressive by thug gang culture, they are reminded they were whites slaves to be angry, aggressive alpha black male is glorified so they all try to be one. All by Jews.
You're right, they're victims too.
There's always a mix of responsibilities and causalities.
You don't have to hate them or lack empathy for them to realize they're a danger though.

Guys who cry over the white race and blame ethnic for destroying the white culture are mostly weeabos who are obsessed with drawn asian women

it's actually pretty rare to see asian characters in anime

CompareAandB

Often when it happens it repulses guys. i like both, but I don't obsess over the ones drawn with mongoloid features in particular.

I don't care if you think I'm soy. Unless they specifically wronged him, I don't support what he did. I could literally feel the terror of being in that situation, how would you feel if you were in a mass shooting?
This is why I stay in my room

I was complaining about stormcucks using fallacious arguments to justify that they're entitled to the land even though they took it.
That's how the world worked for most of human history. Did you know that North Africa and the Middle East were Christian lands at one time? They aren't today because they were conquered by Muslims. In fact, Muslims conquered most of the known world at one time. No one constantly guilts Muslims over that.

Israel originally was Palestinian land. Today, the Israelis own it. Indian tribes regularly slaughtered other Indian tribes and took their land. African tribes killed other African tribes and took their land.

Only the white west is constantly guilted over something that everyone did for most of human history. And it was the white west that said "well, maybe that's not fair that land is taken like that. Perhaps we should make rules against that". That's why today, you don't see land conquering as much in the world. But it happened for millenia.

That's how the world worked for most of human history. Did you know that North Africa and the Middle East were Christian lands at one time? They aren't today because they were conquered by Muslims. In fact, Muslims conquered most of the known world at one time. No one constantly guilts Muslims over that.

Israel originally was Palestinian land. Today, the Israelis own it. Indian tribes regularly slaughtered other Indian tribes and took their land. African tribes killed other African tribes and took their land.

Only the white west is constantly guilted over something that everyone did for most of human history. And it was the white west that said "well, maybe that's not fair that land is taken like that. Perhaps we should make rules against that". That's why today, you don't see land conquering as much in the world. But it happened for millenia.
I know that other races did that, but that shit needs to end. It just causes more wars.