Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FULL ER FOOTAGE FROM BUFFALO, NY

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

"sorry" :feelsPop:

Last edited:
It looks like he was primarily targeting niggers, he killed a couple of mayofags as well though. Why did he not kill the mayofag he said sorry to though?

It looks like he was primarily targeting niggers, he killed a couple of mayofags as well though. Why did he not kill the mayofag he said sorry to though?
Only men can be White, not w*men

The guy he killed before the sorry guy was a white guy?
Oh, I could hardly see him beneath the lag :feelshaha:

That was perhaps the biggest autism moment in a mass-shooting ever, then.

Last edited:
well he DID say sorry. he was a gentleman

Last edited:
I like how he only spares one white guy at the end but killed like 2 others before. I can't tell if he's a CIA plant that forgot that he's larping as a white nationalist or a genuine retard.

wait did something happen?

wait did something happen?
Yes bro.

A living Saint declared a crusade against niggers and shot up a supermarket. Score of 10.

a SUPREME gentleman, If I may be so bold.
:feelskek:

Tbh his apology to the man in distress was a spontaneous reaction, revealing that his instincts are benevolent at heart. He doesn't lack empathy. He's gentlemanly af, not some psychopath.

Thanks for sharing. I downloaded the video. I think it's important for humanity to preserve these videos as historical records.
I don't want this to become lost media.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

he fell for the racewar meme

Quality is terrible but it’s better then nothing

How did this guy discord account got tracked?

And did those niggers think lying the floor would make them invisible or some shit :feelskek:

And did those niggers think lying the floor would make them invisible or some shit :feelskek:
They saw in movies that you should duck if there's a shooting. Or maybe they thought it was a drive-by :feelsgah:

Anyone got his manifesto?

is it just me or the vid is not working??

Or maybe they thought it was a drive-by :feelsgah:
That’s exactly what I was thinking. Niggers are so used to other niggers doing drive-bys in tha hood they probably thought that it was a coon targeting another jungle bunny in the store so they decided to duck like they would do if they were back in tha hood!

The fact that he shot through the window in the beginning proves our theory :feelzez:

NO!
..Sorry.
HAHAHA
He had 2 guns in his car what is this cucked method.

Handguns are still supreme. :feelsYall:

I'm happy that no ricecel was killed.

Thanks for sharing. I downloaded the video. I think it's important for humanity to preserve these videos as historical records.
I don't want this to become lost media.
I wonder if it’s on livegore yet? :feelshehe:

Certainly looks way more authentic than the obviously staged Brenton Tarrant video.

Wait what happens after the end of the video? He gets arrested shortly after?
That was a pretty quick ordeal considering the actual shooting portion of the video is like 40 seconds.

That was a pretty quick ordeal considering the actual shooting portion of the video is like 40 seconds.
I heard he killed 10 but only maybe 5-7 killed on video, so I guess his Livestream shutdown?

Twitch cut the live stream once they realized what was going on. he only shot 7 people in that video while there where 10 deaths overall, so if it's real then he killed a few more people after his stream got banned.

I heard he killed 10 but only maybe 5-7 killed on video, so I guess his Livestream shutdown?
It looks like the stream timed out, but came right back online, if you watch closely at the end.

There's missing media here after all @Vitarius

Twitch cut the live stream once they realized what was going on. he only shot 7 people in that video while there where 10 deaths overall, so if it's real then he killed a few more people after his stream got banned.
Cucked Twitch mods. He wasn't gonna stop because his stream went down, why not keep the footage :feelsseriously:

I read somewhere that Twitch took down the live in less than 2 minutes.
"A representative for Twitch told The Hollywood Reporter that the company removed the livestream less than two minutes after the shooting began at the Tops Friendly Market."

"A representative for Twitch told The Hollywood Reporter that the company removed the livestream less than two minutes after the shooting began at the Tops Friendly Market."

Just stream on multiple platforms simultaneously theory

"Less than two minutes" is a suspicious timeframe, given that the footage in the OP lasts less than 1 minute after the shooting starts :feelswhere:

I think that there's lost media here tbh

Last edited:

#BLM MOGGED :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

SAINT! SAINT! SAINT!