Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FULL ER FOOTAGE FROM BUFFALO, NY

what's this guy's story?

VanGuy

seems like he survived

The guy he killed before the sorry guy was a white guy?
Looks like he was possibly hispanic to me

HatGuy
hard to say, maybe we find out later from news coverage

That or I think maybe he's one of the two security guards he mentioned in the manifesto, in which case he'd have to kill them to prevent them from killing him as part of their job.

I like how he only spares one white guy at the end but killed like 2 others before. I can't tell if he's a CIA plant that forgot that he's larping as a white nationalist or a genuine retard.
you can spare an unarmed cashier but if you spare the armed security guard he might injure you in spite of your armor, all armor has gaps

A living Saint declared a crusade against niggers and shot up a supermarket. Score of 10.
three survived with injuries wtf happened there? were they shot or just injured running away? confused

I think he ran out of bullets
that seems unlikely, you don't hear it click like he fires or anything, he doesn't even try, just flags and stops when he realizes guy is unresisting+white+unobese

How did this guy discord account got tracked?
news reports said he streamed on Twitch not Discord

Certainly looks way more authentic than the obviously staged Brenton Tarrant video.
I remember reading explanations of why that was but can't remember the details and felt too low-IQ at the time to process them.

Maybe this is an opportunity for comparison of the two for higher-IQ guys like yourself to point out the differences to unobservant lads like me.

Wait what happens after the end of the video? He gets arrested shortly after?
no idea why the stream cut out tbh, masybe more than one person taped it and there might be a longer tape out there?

Just stream on multiple platforms simultaneously theory
I don't even know how to stream on one, someone should write a tutorial.

I think that there's lost media here tbh
goes without saying since there's an obvious lack of finale not to mention the static in the middle where we miss scenes due to buffering

takes out their frustrations about the decisions young white women are making on literally everyone else before they even consider touching their precious white goddesses
which part of the manifesto talks about this? His reference to BLM makes me think he's referencing terrorists attacks like Waukesha where blacks murder whites (plus crime in general)

why do you zero in on "Tyrones fucking our Beckys" or whatev as if that's even in his top ten?

I’m that nympho u jerk off to everynight.
:feelsUgh: does he think we jerk off to young boys or is TGI admitting to be a foid?

He should have picked a better target.
MetZitZa what could possibly be a better target Pixy?

Boring autist manifesto. CIA plant

So he talks about the dying of the white race because of low birth rates but solely blames immigrants, Why doesnt he blames the white foids for fucking and aborting until 50 and soy boys who like to get pegged by their women and keeping pets as child replacement because their wives dont wont to give birth.

Guys like him who worship the white women gave them the highest power, white woman is the most privileged being that ever walked the Earth and they choose not to have white babies but to get railed and spitroasted.

Am i gonna get PTSD from watching this. Im already a mentalcel….how much will this fuck me up? Is this his body cam? How graphic? How high res? i don’t really fuck with gore sites.. help me out!!
Likewise. Is there any vest that'll stop 5.56 and not turn your insides into jelly in the process?

You shouldn’t talk to @faded that way. Hes a rich jew with mossad connections that will you make disappear overnight :society:

This is so fucking sad. Hope he will rot in prison

So he talks about the dying of the white race because of low birth rates but solely blames immigrants, Why doesnt he blames the white foids for fucking and aborting until 50 and soy boys who like to get pegged by their women and keeping pets as child replacement because their wives dont wont to give birth.

Guys like him who worship the white women gave them the highest power, white woman is the most privileged being that ever walked the Earth and they choose not to have white babies but to get railed and spitroasted.
+1... I'm still digesting the manifesto, but his gripe is "immigrants and replacers in white lands"....

Did, or do you personally hate blacks?
A black man or woman living in their homelands? No.
A black man or woman choosing to invade our lands, live on our soil, live on government
support and attack and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them.

:dafuckfeels:

Like, retard do you know the story of how niggers "immigrated" to North America?

You should look it up, it will blow your mind...

Last edited:
So a "white" man defends a territory which was owned by redskin indians and white people got there and occupied thier territory by force,then enslaved them and because they keept dying they brought strong black men like sheeps from Africa and he is blaming niggers for the ethnic replacement?White people in Americas did it by themselves when they allowed niggers to come to thier occupied by force land from the natives.Nothing can change what is going to happen in the near future,no amount of mass shootings,white people are doomed.

If he did it in France or UK his point would have been valid.And before you claim that he was based and continue to suck his dick imagine if you were in that store and you got killed.I don't think he would have spared us in that rage.That guy got very lucky.

So a "white" man defends a territory which was owned by redskin indians and white people got there and occupied thier territory by force,then enslaved them and because they keept dying they brought strong black men like sheeps from Africa and he is blaming niggers for the ethnic replacement?White people in Americas did it by themselves when they allowed niggers to come to thier occupied by force land from the natives.Nothing can change what is going to happen in the near future,no amount of mass shootings,white people are doomed.
Those fuckers think they're entitled to a land that never belonged to them in the first place.

Didn’t read shitskin cope

Those fuckers think they're entitled to a land that never belonged to them in the first place.
Yet you’re still here so why don’t you leave? :feelskek::feelsclown:

Likewise. Is there any vest that'll stop 5.56 and not turn your insides into jelly in the process?
not at those point blank ranges. military grade body armor is supposed to stop assault rifle rounds from hundreds of meters.

Thought it was a video game clip for a while :feelskek:

I was complaining about stormcucks using fallacious arguments to justify that they're entitled to the land even though they took it.

When you take something it becomes yours which means you are now entitled to it.

It's stuff like this is why It's hard for ethnics to give a shit about Whites becoming a minority.
What “stuff like this”?

The fact that some Whites unabashedly take pride in enslaving other people and countries historically.
No other races ever did that in history? Why do you deathnic idiots only think it’s bad when WE do it?

No other races ever did that in history? Why do you deathnic idiots only think it’s bad when WE do it?
Yes, all races did that. But to take pride in it, is another thing entirely.

In this type of event, only tyrones and chads should be targeted (in call of duty mobile, available for iOS and Android devices)

Yes, all races did that. But to take pride in it, is another thing entirely.
Except even the cuck whites that grovel to you are put in the same category as someone like me there’s no logic in that.

I said some Whites
That may be what you say but it’s made out to be that all whites are responsible for this regardless of how they feel about it, which is why I decide to be the monster that they portray me as because groveling and self hatred gets you the same treatment :society:

That may be what you say but it’s made out to be that all whites are responsible for this regardless of how they feel about it, which is why I decide to be the monster that they portray me as because groveling and self hatred gets you the same treatment :society:
I think that Whites should acknowledge (and all other races ideally) their fucked up past and make sure that doesn't happen again. I don't think Whites should be punished collectively.

Based. You can't win against predators with humility and respect. Kikes and browns are savages and nogs are brainless orcs. They have to be kept in check.

I think that Whites their fucked up past and make sure that doesn't happen again. I don't think Whites should be collectively.
We have and it is taken for weakness and makes people hate us more. Bending the knee to woke mobs doesn’t work as shown time and time again.

100% - Permaban Grayfaggotry
I know y’all don’t like women but this is disgusting shit, I have reported it. Take it down you disgusting fucks

Based. You can't win against predators with humility and respect. Kikes and browns are savages and nogs are brainless orcs. They have to be kept in check.
There’s is reasoning with people that ultimately hate you and want you dead. None of this is about “acknowledging the past” or whatever horseshit they say. They want revenge.

I know y’all don’t like women but this is disgusting shit, I have reported it. Take it down you disgusting fucks
Did you even read your own name Greycel :feelswhat: