Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FULL ER FOOTAGE FROM BUFFALO, NY

The elites guide to prevent the plebs from realizing they are in a class war 101:

1) create a gender war.
2) create a race war.

False Flag/10
Jews be coming for your guns.

Last edited:
Yes another white nationalist cuck who takes out their frustrations about the decisions young white women are making on literally everyone else before they even consider touching their precious white goddesses :feelsclown:
Why are wignats such massive fucking simps?

Autist uprising when
Now

Nah, this ain't it. I feel bad for those people, they were just minding their business

Am i gonna get PTSD from watching this. Im already a mentalcel….how much will this fuck me up? Is this his body cam? How graphic? How high res? i don’t really fuck with gore sites.. help me out!!

Am i gonna get PTSD from watching this. Im already a mentalcel….how much will this fuck me up? Is this his body cam? How graphic? How high res? i don’t really fuck with gore sites.. help me out!!
Just do it. Desensitize yourself and face to bloodshed.

I don't care if you think I'm soy. Unless they specifically wronged him, I don't support what he did. I could literally feel the terror of being in that situation, how would you feel if you were in a mass shooting?

I don't care if you think I'm soy. Unless they specifically wronged him, I don't support what he did. I could literally feel the terror of being in that situation, how would you feel if you were in a mass shooting?
I would feel excited, much like when I was driving down the interstate in a tornado and all the groids were pulling over on the side of the road while I proceeded forward with a smile.

:chad:

Joined May 15, 2022
Posts 2
Online 1h 26m
Literally my point…im not as fucked and jaded yet. I’m that nympho u jerk off to everynight.

I would feel excited, much like when I was driving down the interstate in a tornado and all the groids were pulling over on the side of the road while I proceeded forward with a smile.

:chad:
So the thought of getting your head blown off by some schizo wouldn't faze you?

reddit is two doors down and on the left.
tbf he only killed random old nigs shopping for no reason. He should have picked a better target.

Last edited:
Nice aim. Very very based I enjoyed this video a lot :society:

Literally my point…im not as fucked and jaded yet. I’m that nympho u jerk off to everynight.
I can't anymore, I have PSSD from antidepressants, I literally can not. No I do not. You fucking liar.

I can't anymore, I have PSSD from antidepressants, I literally can not. No I do not. You fucking liar.
@Atavistic Autist fucking hell :feelsseriously:

Autist uprising when
yoooo @Atavistic Autist is just working on a nootropic + pajeet med mix for ultimate advancement, we could feed the autism army like hitler did with meth hell yeah

yoooo @Atavistic Autist is just working on a nootropic + pajeet med mix for ultimate advancement, we could feed the autism army like hitler did with meth hell yeah
:bigbrain:

I would only go ER in a synagogue or go all the way to (((Wall Street))) and do it there (in GTA 4)
I would go ER everywhere with a big gathering of kikes/niggers/spics/ethnics(yeahfuckyouscumof.is) tell me if i forgot something (everything in real life, going really edgy)

I would go ER everywhere with a big gathering of kikes/niggers/spics/ethnics(yeahfuckyouscumof.is) tell me if i forgot something (everything in real life, going really edgy)
I don’t know where that would be though I hate kikes the most that’s why I pick synagogue.

I don’t know where that would be though I hate kikes the most that’s why I pick synagogue.
Yeah, kikes have brought the shame and disgust upon, but bro, be realistic, there will not be the incel uprising just as the kikes aren't able to be kicked off their zog greedgy shekel, so I just take each of them if possible. All of them deserve to feel the saint act out of my water toy for kids in a hot summer vacation.

GrAy

Yeah, kikes have brought the shame and disgust upon, but bro, be realistic, there will not be the incel uprising just as the kikes aren't able to be kicked off their zog greedgy shekel, so I just take each of them if possible. All of them deserve to feel the saint act out of my water toy for kids in a hot summer vacation.
Yeah exactly it’s about making them afraid

If the guy he spared wasn't such a soy and was also armed he had a chance to take him out.
Every decent person should be armed to prevent themselves being victims to schitzos and niggers.
In this situation cowering and hoping you are spared is not a good move.

This guy had mad aim, he never missed when he could see a target

WHY DID THE CUCK WHO IS DOING THE SCREEN RECORDING STOP RECORDING after 1min FUCK HIM

According to the Associated Press, the shooting was broadcast live on the streaming platform Twitch for at least two minutes before the service ended his transmission.

Last edited:
I would only go ER in a synagogue or go all the way to (((Wall Street))) and do it there (in GTA 4)
Reddit or Twitter headquarters would be epic (in GTA online) :feelsohh:

>Of those shot, 11 were Black and two were White, officials said
Based

Feels good ngl:feelsaww:

Based , he was very swift doing it too, propably got some gun practice in beforehand @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper