Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking toilets ruining the male pattern baldness subreddits too

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Cant even cope with balding subreddits anymore without encountering fucking nasty toilets EVEN IN THE MALE PATTERN BALDNESS SUBREDDIT BITCHIN THEY BE LOSING THEIR HAIR

one of my copes is to visit the tressless subreddit every day in case some miraculous hairloss treatment gets anounced which would restore my disgusting fucking thinning hair as well as the desire to leave the house during the daylight hours

so i go to top threads and OF COURSE,some hole’s thread is in the top 2 threads:

Fucking cunt! GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!!! Holes have so many alternatives regarding hair like ultra realistic long hair wigs while men have some fake ass looking toupees that can get blown away from the wind

Balding is a death sentence

fucking public toilets

Still chad only btw

Fucking urinals pissing up everything

Clicked thread and figured all kinds of reddit awards for a FEMALE posting. :feelsmage:

Foids love invading male spaces

Cucks are the reason you are where you are right now. JFL

I feel less than a woman. The opposite of beautiful. A balding man.

Just fakecancermaxx bitch and wear a wig. You would get a bunch of simps that would feel bad for you.

Bitchbitching

Ah you don't say, bitch? That's how you've changed your tune now? STUPID CUNT FOR THE FUCKS SAKE HOW ITS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND UNTIL IT IS YOUR TURN TO SUFFER WIGMAXX BITCH FUCK YEAH

Last edited:
Virtue signalling never stops

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back