Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Top 14 countries with male pattern baldness

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★

14. Japan

As far as Asian countries go, there aren't any in the top 10 which seems to indicate that Asian men deal with male pattern baldness, or androgenetic alopecia, far less than their European or American counterparts. One reason could be the diet…but if that's the case, why is Japan the baldest Asian country with 26.78% of men dealing with hair loss? Isn't Japan known for having a very healthy diet overall which is why they have one of the lowest obesity rates?

A major factor could be the salt or sodium content in Japanese dishes. High levels of salt can cause sodium deposits around the hair follicles. This prevents the necessary nutrients from reaching the follicles which could eventually cause hair loss. Something to think about when you're ordering Ramen next time.

READ: Reasons young male adults suffer from hair loss and possible solutions

13. Mexico

Mexico is known for its amazing food, music, beaches and rich culture. You can also add bald men to that list as the only Latin American country to feature on the list has 28.28% of its men dealing with hair loss.

Interestingly, it is believed that Mexicans that have descended from Spain are more likely to experience balding than those with Native American or sub-Saharan African genes. You will find out why that's significant later on in this list.

12. Australia

The Land Down Under is not immune to male pattern baldness, either. According to the survey data, 30.39% of males in Australia deal with balding. Other than genetics, diet could be a major reason as the Australian Bureau of Statistics found that 67.0% of Australians aged 18 years and over were overweight or obese as of 2018. A poor diet or lack of nutrition can be one factor, but there could be plenty of others at play including stress and the environment.

READ: Alopecia, misconceptions and how to combat it

11. Russia

It's not only Russia prime minister Vladimir Putin who is dealing with male pattern baldness. A number of Russian men do as well which is why Russia comes in at number 11 with 33.29% of men dealing with some form of hair loss. That means one in every three Russian men. Given the color of their hair, perhaps they could benefit from a European hair men's toupee.

10. Canada

Unfortunately for many Canadian men, they have to deal with that extra bit of cold during the winter. That's because the Great White North sees 37.42% of its men going bald which is more than one in three men. This is not particularly ideal for that harsh winter weather, but they can always opt for hair replacement systems as a solution.

Those in the Greater Toronto Area can also book an appointment at the Mississauga location of Superhairpieces to get their hairpiece installed, cut and styled. For a limited time, they can also get $40 off their first installation. Call Superhairpieces Canada at 416-800-5056 while slots are still available!

Check out our GTA local services

9. Netherlands

The Netherlands is known for its infrastructure, windmills, tulips and canals, but little do you know they also have a good percentage of male balding. According to the data, 39.23% of Dutch men are or have lost their hair.

Not everyone looks good bald, and if you're a Dutchman who is part of that list, consider purchasing a high quality 100% human hairpiece from Superhairpieces Netherlands!

8. Poland

Poland sees 38.84% of its male population suffer some type of hair loss. If you're one of them, don't be disheartened. You can always wear a toupee like Superhairpieces client Krzysztof who can now sport a full head of natural-looking hair thanks to his M100 monofilament top with poly hair system!

7. Italy

Art, cheese, wine, architecture, fashion, opera, and bald men are all things that can be associated with the nation of Italy. Approximately 39.01% of Italian males deal with hair loss and even with their good looks, it can take a toll on their confidence and youthful appearance. However, hair replacement systems can be a great solution for any Italian man looking to instantly regain a full head of hair again.

6. USA

This shouldn't come as a surprise. That not only being the USA featuring on any list, but the fact that the Land of the Free has one of the largest rates of balding with men. According to TripAdvisor, 39.04% of American men are dealing with balding.

Further proof comes from how many of the world's famous bald men all hail from America. The likes of Jeff Bezos, The Rock, Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, and Bruce Willis to name a few all come to mind. Not to mention the many celebrities who dealt with their hair loss in a variety of ways.

5. UK

The United Kingdom comes in at number five with 39.23% of British men dealing with hair loss and balding. Just like the USA, this shouldn't come as a surprise. You're bound to see bald Brits just about everywhere whether it's in soccer, television or politics. Let's not forget the monarchy either as both Prince William and Prince Harry have also succumbed to the effects of male pattern baldness.

4. France

There are loads of famous Frenchmen who are bald or balding such as Zinedine Zidane and Jean Reno to name a few. That's probably a good thing as 39.24% of the male population deals with balding.

Many in France seem to embrace the bald look. For the rest, they can always opt for other hair loss solutions such as hair transplants, prescription medicine or even hair replacement systems. The good news is they can get all the hairpieces they want thanks to Superhairpieces France. No more ordering from abroad and having to worry about customs or import fees!

3. Germany

Germany makes the top three with 41.24% of males dealing with balding or hair loss. Of course, if there's one thing to associate with Germany, it's beer. That's not to say every German male drinks nor is there any scientific link between drinking and hair loss, though binge drinking can cause follicles to dry out and eventually thin.

But there can easily be other factors in play such as the diet of the average German male and unlucky genetics in general.

2. Spain

Spain luckily misses out on top spot by coming in at second in the most baldest countries in the world. The exact number is 42.6% of Spanish males dealing with some form of hair loss. As for why they are so high on the list is anyone's guess.

It could be deep-running genetics, environmental conditions or overall stress within the population. According to eachnight.com, Spain is notably one of the most stressed countries in Europe. Each or a combination of these factors can all play a role in Spaniards losing their hair.

1. Czech Republic

We did say number one would be a surprise. The Czech Republic has as many as a staggering 42.79% of men who deal with baldness. Certain experts claim the diet of the average Czech man is the main culprit as it usually consists of meat-heavy meals, salty foods and sauces, and a lack of daily vegetable consumption.

But again, a diet alone isn't the main reason. If your genetics are good, you will most likely keep your hair regardless of what you eat. But if your genetics aren't, no diet will prevent you from losing your hair.

Source: https://www.superhairpieces.com/tou...-what-are-the-baldest-countries-in-the-world/

Sounds fake as hell. All muslim countries (north africa, middle east) seem to have way more bad cases of bald niggas than europe or america

it's quite good that my country isn't in any oof these ones.:feelsjuice:
it seems that baldness is indeed a Caucasian problem but i am still surprised that rice are number 14. i really thought that they have the most long lasting hair among other races.

Sounds fake as hell. All muslim countries (north africa, middle east) seem to have way more bad cases of bald niggas than europe or america
not very true, i rarely see sandniggers having bald heads where i live but i live in north africa so i can't relate to middle easterns and how things are going up with them

If you are from one of those countries just rope

Spain #2. I have alot of spanish dna :feelsUnreal:

its just over for me, my dad lose all his hair, i will lose my curtain :feelsUnreal: hoping with finasteride :feelsbadman:

getImagePerson.ashx

Over for Justin Theroux/vegeta-cels

it seems that baldness is indeed a Caucasian problem but i am still surprised that rice are number 14. i really thought that they have the most long lasting hair among other races.
This dispels JBW.

:soy:: Bald men are attractive!

william-diesel-comp.jpg

its just over for me, my dad lose all his hair, i will lose my curtain :feelsUnreal: hoping with finasteride :feelsbadman:
Brutal.

They better come out with some good hair technology or something.

If you are from one of those countries just rope
Those are like the most cucked countries lol. I live in one of them, it's pretty miserable.

Seeing Chads lose their hair in Australia. JFL.

Brutal.

They better come out with some good hair technology or something.
i hope so, but its like a male phase because of our hormones, i mean, the years when you still have hair are the years where you should manage to attract a foid then reproduce, after that you age then you know, your mission as an animal is complete, so nature have no problem in fucking up your looks :feelskek:

My curry dad has only minor receeding even at the age of 62.
My grandpa died with a head full of hair.
The Norwood reaper isn't touching me boyos.:feelsaww:

I buzz my hair here I don’t give a fuck

Was expecting Syria to make the list.

agreed

mrfg2feis0t21.jpg

Over for medcels

it’s incredible how many people refuse to take oral minoxidil and finasteride despite working for 86% of men

Kind of accurate since it includes the Middle-East.

Yup. It's a European issue. Baldness is rarer in Southern Europe than Northern Europe (but still high compared to the rest of the world)

its a downward spiral to the end of everything

over for norwordcels

also this is true ass hell

you'll see old asian men in their 60s with hair but you'll notice a lot of balding white dudes in their 30s.

Same my grandpa at 80 years old gets a haircut

Japan is White Theory confirmed

In all fairness hair transplants aren't that expensive. As incels idk why anyone complains about baldness if I went bald what would it change? Women could hardly treat me any worse outside of getting random cucks to attack me regularly or throwing false. accusations at me left and right. I said regularly for them because it's not like they've never done anything like that to me before.

Curries have GOD tier hair genes at the expense of most of them being thick ergo dry and frizzy.

I think it funny that despite Japan being on that list, 99% of Anime "humor" towards bald people boils down to "baldies bad".

Why the vitriol?...

Vin Diesel can pull off being bald because he has a good skull
Lol, no. Vin Diesel would be more attractive if he had hair.

Hair is just as important as having a good face.

I think it funny that despite Japan being on that list, 99% of Anime "humor" towards bald people boils down to "baldies bad".

Why the vitriol?...
Japan is more attracted to femininity than masculinity.

14. Japan

As far as Asian countries go, there aren't any in the top 10 which seems to indicate that Asian men deal with male pattern baldness, or androgenetic alopecia, far less than their European or American counterparts. One reason could be the diet…but if that's the case, why is Japan the baldest Asian country with 26.78% of men dealing with hair loss? Isn't Japan known for having a very healthy diet overall which is why they have one of the lowest obesity rates?

A major factor could be the salt or sodium content in Japanese dishes. High levels of salt can cause sodium deposits around the hair follicles. This prevents the necessary nutrients from reaching the follicles which could eventually cause hair loss. Something to think about when you're ordering Ramen next time.

READ: Reasons young male adults suffer from hair loss and possible solutions

13. Mexico

Mexico is known for its amazing food, music, beaches and rich culture. You can also add bald men to that list as the only Latin American country to feature on the list has 28.28% of its men dealing with hair loss.

Interestingly, it is believed that Mexicans that have descended from Spain are more likely to experience balding than those with Native American or sub-Saharan African genes. You will find out why that's significant later on in this list.

12. Australia

The Land Down Under is not immune to male pattern baldness, either. According to the survey data, 30.39% of males in Australia deal with balding. Other than genetics, diet could be a major reason as the Australian Bureau of Statistics found that 67.0% of Australians aged 18 years and over were overweight or obese as of 2018. A poor diet or lack of nutrition can be one factor, but there could be plenty of others at play including stress and the environment.

READ: Alopecia, misconceptions and how to combat it

11. Russia

It's not only Russia prime minister Vladimir Putin who is dealing with male pattern baldness. A number of Russian men do as well which is why Russia comes in at number 11 with 33.29% of men dealing with some form of hair loss. That means one in every three Russian men. Given the color of their hair, perhaps they could benefit from a European hair men's toupee.

10. Canada

Unfortunately for many Canadian men, they have to deal with that extra bit of cold during the winter. That's because the Great White North sees 37.42% of its men going bald which is more than one in three men. This is not particularly ideal for that harsh winter weather, but they can always opt for hair replacement systems as a solution.

Those in the Greater Toronto Area can also book an appointment at the Mississauga location of Superhairpieces to get their hairpiece installed, cut and styled. For a limited time, they can also get $40 off their first installation. Call Superhairpieces Canada at 416-800-5056 while slots are still available!

Check out our GTA local services

9. Netherlands

The Netherlands is known for its infrastructure, windmills, tulips and canals, but little do you know they also have a good percentage of male balding. According to the data, 39.23% of Dutch men are or have lost their hair.

Not everyone looks good bald, and if you're a Dutchman who is part of that list, consider purchasing a high quality 100% human hairpiece from Superhairpieces Netherlands!

8. Poland

Poland sees 38.84% of its male population suffer some type of hair loss. If you're one of them, don't be disheartened. You can always wear a toupee like Superhairpieces client Krzysztof who can now sport a full head of natural-looking hair thanks to his M100 monofilament top with poly hair system!

7. Italy

Art, cheese, wine, architecture, fashion, opera, and bald men are all things that can be associated with the nation of Italy. Approximately 39.01% of Italian males deal with hair loss and even with their good looks, it can take a toll on their confidence and youthful appearance. However, hair replacement systems can be a great solution for any Italian man looking to instantly regain a full head of hair again.

6. USA

This shouldn't come as a surprise. That not only being the USA featuring on any list, but the fact that the Land of the Free has one of the largest rates of balding with men. According to TripAdvisor, 39.04% of American men are dealing with balding.

Further proof comes from how many of the world's famous bald men all hail from America. The likes of Jeff Bezos, The Rock, Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, and Bruce Willis to name a few all come to mind. Not to mention the many celebrities who dealt with their hair loss in a variety of ways.

5. UK

The United Kingdom comes in at number five with 39.23% of British men dealing with hair loss and balding. Just like the USA, this shouldn't come as a surprise. You're bound to see bald Brits just about everywhere whether it's in soccer, television or politics. Let's not forget the monarchy either as both Prince William and Prince Harry have also succumbed to the effects of male pattern baldness.

4. France

There are loads of famous Frenchmen who are bald or balding such as Zinedine Zidane and Jean Reno to name a few. That's probably a good thing as 39.24% of the male population deals with balding.

Many in France seem to embrace the bald look. For the rest, they can always opt for other hair loss solutions such as hair transplants, prescription medicine or even hair replacement systems. The good news is they can get all the hairpieces they want thanks to Superhairpieces France. No more ordering from abroad and having to worry about customs or import fees!

3. Germany

Germany makes the top three with 41.24% of males dealing with balding or hair loss. Of course, if there's one thing to associate with Germany, it's beer. That's not to say every German male drinks nor is there any scientific link between drinking and hair loss, though binge drinking can cause follicles to dry out and eventually thin.

But there can easily be other factors in play such as the diet of the average German male and unlucky genetics in general.

2. Spain

Spain luckily misses out on top spot by coming in at second in the most baldest countries in the world. The exact number is 42.6% of Spanish males dealing with some form of hair loss. As for why they are so high on the list is anyone's guess.

It could be deep-running genetics, environmental conditions or overall stress within the population. According to eachnight.com, Spain is notably one of the most stressed countries in Europe. Each or a combination of these factors can all play a role in Spaniards losing their hair.

1. Czech Republic

We did say number one would be a surprise. The Czech Republic has as many as a staggering 42.79% of men who deal with baldness. Certain experts claim the diet of the average Czech man is the main culprit as it usually consists of meat-heavy meals, salty foods and sauces, and a lack of daily vegetable consumption.

But again, a diet alone isn't the main reason. If your genetics are good, you will most likely keep your hair regardless of what you eat. But if your genetics aren't, no diet will prevent you from losing your hair.

Source: https://www.superhairpieces.com/tou...-what-are-the-baldest-countries-in-the-world/
3 slav countries on there its fucking over

Lol, no. Vin Diesel would be more attractive if he had hair.

Hair is just as important as having a good face.
Obviously but if you have right skull you can get away with being bald. In very rare cases, like in the case of Tupac Shakur he even looks better without hair

Over for Whitecels.