Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck this fucking dystopian shithole of a planet

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Thinking about those fucking psych ward cunts is ragefuel. Everyone involved in the subjugation of another human being for the most flimsy of justifications. Fucking pieces of shit treated me like shit, and there will never be any justice for it. Those fucking cops. Those fucking doctors. They want suicidal people to die. To feel worse and die. Why else would they treat them like trash?

Last edited:
Thinking about those fucking psych ward cunts is ragefuel. Everyone involved in the subjugation of another human being for the most flismsy of justifications. Fucking pieces of shit treated me like shit, and there will never be any justice for it. Those fucking cops. Those fucking doctors. They want suicidal people to die. To feel worse and die. Why else would they treat them like trash?

There’s no escape.

How u end up there bro

How u end up there bro
literally for posting suicidal thoughts on reddit and some cuck reported me. I had a few homocidal thoughts about my last coworker in there as well. Didn't mention any methods or anything specific besides wishing I had a gun. That's still enough to get you FUCKED
There’s no escape.
the eternal blackpill

it's too magnificently horrible to avert my eyes

literally for posting suicidal thoughts on reddit and some cuck reported me. I had a few homocidal thoughts about my last coworker in there as well. Didn't mention any methods or anything specific besides wishing I had a gun. That's still enough to get you FUCKED

the eternal blackpill
View attachment 112090
it's too magnificently horrible to avert my eyes
View attachment 112091View attachment 112092View attachment 112093

I get you. Some fucking chad coworker in my last wagecuck job almost bullied me into going ER on him

I get you. Some fucking chad coworker in my last wagecuck job almost bullied me into going ER on him
who the fuck wouldn't want to go ER after being treated like garbage every day for months at a place youre forced to be to live? It's only natural

I've been taken to the psych ward by police before too, but never for anything online. Be careful what you post tbh.

who the fuck wouldn't want to go ER after being treated like garbage every day for months at a place youre forced to be to live? It's only natural

Shit, that hit close to home. Wagecuck incels have it the worst. The biggest torture for me was when I had to take my break and listen to all this normie bullshit my coworkers were spewing. Who is shagging who and else, that was hardcore ropefuel.