Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Venting][Ragefuel]Almost Had a Confrontation With a Boomer.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I was driving to campus today, and was going to park in this parking garage we have.

As I was turning the corner, this boomer couple were walking right down the middle of the lot, as if they were fucking royalty.

I had to slow down & brake, as per my instincts: The foid boomer knew to move out of the way, and tugged on her husbands shirt. I also threw my hands up & looked at them with a "what the fuck guys?" kind of look, which prompted the old boomer asshole to give me a disgusting look & run his mouth.

I stared him down for a bit, before deciding to just drive on & park my car.

Boomers are disgusting old cunts: They are one of the main reasons why this country -the Shitnited States of Jewmerica- is a fucking shithole & joke, which I hope to escape one day since things are just going to get worse & worse.

Frankly, I almost wish I had got into a fight with this old sack of shit: Boomers deserve every bit of hate they receive, and one of the things that keeps me going is the fact that one day, I may just live to see most of these old worthless pieces of shit die & rest in piss.

This also has motivated me to get back into gymcelling & attempting to bulk as a framecel.

@wereq @Corvus @TBIcel @cvh1991 @LesscoBlob

brutal no reply pill

@CopingForBrutality

Boomers are mostly pathetic people anyway

Careful, some 2024fag is gonna say you’re not a truecel
Imagine thinking I give a single shit what some 2024fag has to say.

Only @Biowaste Removal @SupremeGentleCel are the ones I take seriously

Ig also @Max Doltman as well, but he technically isn't one since he had an acc here back in 2020

I was driving to campus today, and was going to park in this parking garage we have.

As I was turning the corner, this boomer couple were walking right down the middle of the lot, as if they were fucking royalty.

I had to slow down & brake, as per my instincts: The foid boomer knew to move out of the way, and tugged on her husbands shirt. I also threw my hands up & looked at them with a "what the fuck guys?" kind of look, which prompted the old boomer asshole to give me a disgusting look & run his mouth.

Boomers are disgusting old cunts: They are one of the main reasons why this country -the Shitnited States of Jewmerica- is a fucking shithole & joke, which I hope to escape one day since things are just going to get worse & worse.

Frankly, I almost wish I had got into a fight with this old sack of shit: Boomers deserve every bit of hate they receive, and one of the things that keeps me going is the fact that one day, I may just live to see most of these old worthless pieces of shit die & rest in piss.

This also has motivated me to get back into gymcelling & attempting to bulk as a framecel.

I've had a lot of similar experiences in my life over the years. On average Boomers do tend to have some extremely wrong views and obnoxious behaviors like this (people always talk about the stereotypical fox news boomer, but the libshit are even worse).

But the more I think on it, honestly it's not just them -- every time I go the grocery store there are "people" that behave like wild animals and have no sense of common decency. I live in a shithole city and the rich people are selfish assholes with delusions of grandeur about themselves (the successful commonly believe in the just world fallacy) and the poor are like savage wild animals. I swear at the grocery store these people are either strung out on fentanyl or simply were not raised by a present parent or instilled with any actual values.

Who wants to live in a society like this? Every group hates every other group mostly, nobody is having kids or starting their own families (except impoverished retards and the most wealthy), it's the very definition of "low trust society". Jobs are by and large hell and pay a pittance while you make the people who aren't doing anything rich at the top of the pyramid. It's a very frustrating life at this point to say the least if you are a working aged young man. Dating and housing are totally fucked to boot.

Boomers don't give a shit by and large, they just want to keep their pseudo ponzi scheme going so that they can continue to enjoy a standard of living that they don't really deserve then pass the bill on to their own children. This video I want to make it clear the host is fucking irritating as shit and is constantly inserting his bullshit to say fucking garbage like "oh but look at me, look at muh work ethic, I'm a CEO", he's insufferable -- but the guest in this case had a lot of insightful things to say regarding Boomers:

View: https://youtu.be/18bhyZIFXF4?si=RwEr6DfUvs3M_F1V

Last edited:
americans in a nutshell

I have a high belief that one day i will kill a boomer in a fight and go to jail.

One day i will be having a shit day and a boomer will shout at me for no reason and i wont be able to control myself and that will be it.

Boomers are mostly pathetic people anyway
Usually they're just very delusional about their core beliefs and about things like how far hard work can take you. They grew up in probably the best era in all of history and with relatively little effort they could obtain their own home and great material wealth. Also feminism/online dating and such + social media fueling female narcissism wasn't a thing yet so you could still actually get a decent wife. Meanwhile young people, young men especially, are really struggling in western society nowadays and those things are far out of reach. Boomers don't get this though -- they're mostly wilfully ignorant of how society has changed and they honestly do not care that the young are being billed to pay for their retirement. Which is ironic when you consider how much money they have versus the working populace. And they always come back with some stupid bullshit about "well obviously I have money now I didn't when I was your age" but if you go to the actual data and adjust for inflation, they had way way way way more money and assets than young people do today at the same age so they're just delusional or selfish. And yeah yeah, "not all/on average" just assume that's implied for all my posts. I don't disagree that exceptions exist out there, but that doesn't mean the overall trend is false either.

Boomers took everything for granted and then threw it away without the fight. Shame on them.

Boomers took everything for granted and then threw it away without the fight. Shame on them.
Boomers are disgusting cunts

this is old boomers thinking they complain about illegals but they paying them to do shit work.

I absolutely despise boomers. I can't wait 'till these fuckers just kneel down and die. I will piss on their graves.

Brutal, I had a boomer come up to my face and talk shit at my old job
I had to slow down & brake
Good, drive carefully because hitting a pedestrian is a big deal, even if they're retarded

@RealSchizo @ElTruecel

I absolutely despise boomers. I can't wait 'till these fuckers just kneel down and die. I will piss on their graves.
And when they do, I will roll-up a nice fat backwoods of that Boomer packwatch & smoke it while I pour gasoline on their graves

The political landscape is going to look so much different once the Boomers die off, it's going to be interesting to see what's coming

I really honestly wish I had fought him, I just have so much pent-up inside of me.

I need an outlet for my anger, I feel it simmer inside me daily: Honestly, this "forum" probably doesn't help to say the least.

Either this is a sign to get back into the gym & possibly take up some MMA/self-defense course(some clubs at my uni do these), or just find some other way to let out my anger(legally ofc).

The political landscape is going to look so much different once the Boomers die off, it's going to be interesting to see what's coming
Any predictions?

I hope this will allow for more "dissident" views to arise: Granted, most sadly are honeypots in some way, but still.

The Far-Right is correct on social issues: Immigration, multiculturalism/race, LGBTQ+, etc. and hopefully one day they address the issues of foids.

The Far-Left is correct(mostly) about economic issues: Capitalism is non-sustainable.

I've had a lot of similar experiences in my life over the years. On average Boomers do tend to have some extremely wrong views and obnoxious behaviors like this (people always talk about the stereotypical fox news boomer, but the libshit are even worse).
Agreed- I wonder if all that asbestos, led, or whatever it was they were exposed to has fucked them up.
But the more I think on it, honestly it's not just them -- every time I go the grocery store there are "people" that behave like wild animals and have no sense of common decency.
I notice this also, it's due to the fact that we are living in a r-selective kind of environment: Look at how due to rap music, the media, world star, etc so much normalizes reckless brutish behavior in the name of looking "cool"
I live in a shithole city and the rich people are selfish assholes with delusions of grandeur about themselves (the successful commonly believe in the just world fallacy) and the poor are like savage wild animals. I swear at the grocery store these people are either strung out on fentanyl or simply were not raised by a present parent or instilled with any actual values.
As a fellow Americancel, I understand
Who wants to live in a society like this? Every group hates every other group mostly,
Yup, and this is why I & some come across as "le evil SFcel" since we clearly are able to see that this multicultural situation isn't working for anyone.
nobody is having kids or starting their own families (except impoverished retards and the most wealthy),
Which as proven by a thread I did concerning a study, is leading to dysgenics & thus contributing to the Incel situation.
it's the very definition of "low trust society". Jobs are by and large hell and pay a pittance while you make the people who aren't doing anything rich at the top of the pyramid. It's a very frustrating life at this point to say the least if you are a working aged young man. Dating and housing are totally fucked to boot.
Aka, dystopia.
Boomers don't give a shit by and large, they just want to keep their pseudo ponzi scheme going so that they can continue to enjoy a standard of living that they don't really deserve then pass the bill on to their own children. This video I want to make it clear the host is fucking irritating as shit and is constantly inserting his bullshit to say fucking garbage like "oh but look at me, look at muh work ethic, I'm a CEO", he's insufferable -- but the guest in this case had a lot of insightful things to say regarding Boomers:

View: https://youtu.be/18bhyZIFXF4?si=RwEr6DfUvs3M_F1V

Will watch later, but you nailed it 100%

Any predictions?

I hope this will allow for more "dissident" views to arise: Granted, most sadly are honeypots in some way, but still.

The Far-Right is correct on social issues: Immigration, multiculturalism/race, LGBTQ+, etc. and hopefully one day they address the issues of foids.

The Far-Left is correct(mostly) about economic issues: Capitalism is non-sustainable.
It's difficult to tell but I think there's a possibility they're going to stop immigration because immigration mostly benefited boomers (driving up asset values + cheap labour). US economy is growing hard but the economy might become stagnant if China manages to compete with the production of important resources but China has also took a hard hit on their economy after the housing bubble there so unsure on this too.

If the economic becomes stagnant they might introduce new policies that are even more capitalistic than they already are.

Last edited:
It's difficult to tell but I think there's a possibility they're going to stop immigration because immigration mostly benefited boomers (driving up asset values + cheap labour).
And that's another reason I utterly despise boomers: They flooded their country with immigrants to make things easier for them, whilst their offspring are feeling the consequences of this multicultural low-trust society.
US economy is growing hard but the economy might become stagnant if China manages to compete hard with the production of important resources but China has also took a hard hit on their economy after the housing bubble there so unsure on this too.

If the economic becomes stagnant they might introduce new policies that are even more capitalistic than they already are.
That will be brutal then: The current system here is fucking screwed & non-sustainable.

I never really hated boomers since in chinese culture you're taught from a young age to "respect your elders". The one exception, ironically, is my own father.
Fair enough, plus Chinese Boomers probably are not as insufferable as American ones, and they also(correct me if wrong) didn't fuck-up their country & actually contributed to it.

I have a high belief that one day i will kill a boomer in a fight and go to jail.

One day i will be having a shit day and a boomer will shout at me for no reason and i wont be able to control myself and that will be it.
Based(in Minecraft ofc)

I also should have mentioned I had just chugged two monsters kek; I would have been full of the energy for a good boomer ass-kicking. :feelsBox:

The best way to make a boomer seethe is to flex your youth

And when they do, I will roll-up a nice fat backwoods of that Boomer packwatch & smoke it while I pour gasoline on their graves
I will fucking curb stomp every monument attributed to that diabolical generation.