Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Fuck off oneitis posters

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★
"I'm sOoOo blAckPilleD, iT's ovER" :soy:

...some posts later...

"... my oneitis ..." :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

go request a ban you low-t soiboi self-cucking coping orbiters, you have learned NOTHING here.

look at our boy uninstall, having failed FIVE HUNDRED TIMES
how do you even get the idea you ever had a serious chance with a single one?
it's madness. you are volcels. all of you.
a lot of you could be out there and slaying, instead you cuck yourself and waste your time orbiting a foid & shitposting here.

fuck off

Yeah its gotten beyond a joke now. Incels with oneitis, going on dates, getting mulitple tinder matches and humble bragging.

If you would not take part in a stoning of ANY woman, including your oneitis, you are a FAKECEL.

I fucking agree, what's the point of having a crush and talking to her if you are an incel. But some younger members can't understant that, and they talk to them beliving, that they will give them attention, they are a bunch of cucks.

Tbh man most of the oneitis guys on here are high school aged. In a few years hopefully they'll wise up

Mods should make so that you can't post a thread if it contains the keyword "oneitis".

"I'm sOoOo blAckPilleD, iT's ovER" :soy:

...some posts later...

"... my oneitis ..." :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

go request a ban you low-t soiboi self-cucking coping orbiters, you have learned NOTHING here.

What if fakecels are ascendedcels. :giga:

Just post about a girl that doesn't know you exist and or wouldnt see you as a sexual being theory.

Are you feeling @SaltyAsHeck?

they should all be severely warned or better yet perma banned on sight

All oneitis cucks and anime fags should be gassed.

If you do not want to peel off the faces off all women and wear them, you are unadulterated SOY.
All oneitis cucks and anime fags should be gassed.
JFL at your existence

I don't think having a oneitis necessarily implies that you know her, or that she knows of your existence.
I don't even know the real name of my current oneitis :feelsautistic:. All I have is a moniker and two pictures. Hell, I've never even talked to her before.

If you do not want to peel off the faces off all women and wear them, you are unadulterated SOY.

JFL at your existence

my oneitis is 2d, doesnt smell and is really cute
oneitis posters unite
214v11ug13x01.png

Oneitis' are a common (and unfortunate) event in most incels lives, I think we should be able to discuss it here.

whats wrong with having a crush on a roastie (one who i havent even met irl or talked to before)
im far from a normie btw lmao. i literally have zero friends, and this includes people online. i've noticed that most of the users here at least mingle with people or use discord, whereas i'm quite literally isolated 95% of the time. and i have been for the past five or so years.
i've never been to a birthday party.
i've never had a sleepover.
i'd never had someone visit to play video games with me.
i've never hung out with someone.
i've never attended a party.

thinking back on it, there are a lot of things that are normal for most people that i have completely missed out on.

Last edited: