Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck christmas night family gathering boomer relatives

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Fuck this very much,boyos,they will come to humilliate,emasculate me,and do harm just for the sake of doing it,fucking my relative boomers family fuck this very much boyos ,too much stress i hate this,i wish I could make em dissapear or get away of em by 2020

i wont never forget,all the pain,nerves,stress and calamity they brought to me,im going to get away from these toxic little pieces of shit

Fuck this very much,boyos,they will come to humilliate,emasculate me,and do harm just for the sake of doing it,fucking my relative boomers family fuck this very much boyos ,too much stress i hate this,i wish I could make em dissapear or get away of em by 2020

i wont never forget,all the pain,nerves,stress and calamity they brought to me,im going to get away from these toxic little pieces of shit
How do they humiliate you??

What kind of normie uses the word "toxic" and "boomer" in the same breath basically? You need to reform your vocabulary right away.

I'd actually like to know this as well, it could be that his boomer relatives ask if he's in a relationship yet and make fun of him for it.

they start wanting to prove theyre superior,and i dont even say a shit,they attack me idk why,they basically hate me

What kind of normie uses the word "toxic" and "boomer" in the same breath basically? You need to reform your vocabulary right away.
dude i write like what comes out of my balls,capisci

boomer relatives trying to be funny while you're depressed for not having a gf to spend christmas with is peak suifuel IMO
bunch of cringe retards

boomer relatives trying to be funny while you're depressed for not having a gf to spend christmas with is peak suifuel IMO
bunch of cringe retards
yea man,and they want just to humillate,and do harm,and just that,IN MY OWN HOUSE,this is unaceptable!! but my parents are supportive of this cucked behaviour,towards ME!!

yea man,and they want just to humillate,and do harm,and just that,IN MY OWN HOUSE,this is unaceptable!! but my parents are supportive of this cucked behaviour,towards ME!!
I feel like going ER whenever a boomer relative talks about his/her degenerate youth

I feel like going ER whenever a boomer relative talks about his/her degenerate youth
yea me too dude,i mean theyre so dumb and chauvinistic,why do they dont have respect for me,i mean,im asking for indiference,not mercy,just indiference,dont fuck my balls AAAAAAARRRGH fuck em i hate em so much dude its unreal the amount of hate i have

Christmas is a Meme, only useful for 8yo retarded fucks who still believe in fairytales Another occasion for normies to feel morally superior to you and joke about your life.