Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FriendshipPill: If you're a Forever Aloner then no one will want to be your friend or hang out with you...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Inceldom & lookism/ heightism etc affects more than just sex lives buddy boys. Just saying.

I can't believe I have to repeat this constantly all because thick normies don't understand it.

Most 'friends groups' as people get older just seem to be couples that know each other and hang out with each other.

Not true at all. I am a truecel and I have friends.

Stop trying to be friends with faggots and find some cool people to be with.

You have to be atrociously ugly or mentally impaired for it to be impossible for you to make friends. Making friends is way easier than ascending.

Most 'friends groups' as people get older just seem to be couples that know each other and hang out with each other.

Bullseye. At least someone gets it.

You have to be atrociously ugly or mentally impaired for it to be impossible for you to make friends. Making friends is way easier than ascending.

The first quotation nails it.

True, bland and depressing groups

True, bland and depressing groups
Most people are more connected to their gf anyway, nobody takes these friendships too seriously which is why having an incel tier person in such a group would ruin the dynamic.

what about making friends with other forever alone incels

Tbh

Other forms of friendship are organic anyways. If people dont want to talk or care about what you think, it never began.

Brutal friend group pill. Haven’t heard a brutal black pill like that in a while. Good find. High IQ.
True but as you get older it gets harder

It is true, your incel friends will happily ditch you the second a chad decides to hang out with them. Then you will see where you fall in the pecking order. They're always secretly idolising chads life, and will surely choose him over you in the hopes they can become like him. Ive seen it countless times, my incel friend is always idolising his chad friend from high school, praising him even though the guy ignores his text messages for weeks, talking about how he wants to move to his city and live with him and learn how to be like him.

It is true, your incel friends will happily ditch you the second a chad decides to hang out with them. Then you will see where you fall in the pecking order. They're always secretly idolising chads life, and will surely choose him over you in the hopes they can become like him. Ive seen it countless times, my incel friend is always idolising his chad friend from high school, praising him even though the guy ignores his text messages for weeks, talking about how he wants to move to his city and live with him and learn how to be like him.
Sounds like your friend is a faggot

Sounds like your friend is a faggot
Probably, hes also the only friend I have, beggars cant be choosers

Also you may not realise that you prob subconsciously do this shit too. Unless you just hate people in general like me, then it might be lessened. Nobody is going to choose an incel over chad, whether they claim to be your best buddy or not, if they can replace your personality with a similar chad looking guy you will be gone by tomorrow

Probably, hes also the only friend I have, beggars cant be choosers

Also you may not realise that you prob subconsciously do this shit too. Unless you just hate people in general like me, then it might be lessened. Nobody is going to choose an incel over chad, whether they claim to be your best buddy or not, if they can replace your personality with a similar chad looking guy you will be gone by tomorrow

I've noticed this too.

If you have no hobbies or nothing to contribute then it's true no one will want to be friendly with you. I have one friend but he is a mentalccel like myself.

If you have no hobbies or nothing to contribute then it's true no one will want to be friendly with you. I have one friend but he is a mentalccel like myself.

Cope. If you're unfuckable (looks wise) then no one will want to be friends with you.

My friends are not incel. Every time I try being friends with other incels they end up ignoring me like the faggots you called friends, and if you have "friends" who always prefer to be with the most attractive men around, then yeah they definitely have sex with their asshole.

I am doing great with my sex haver friends. In fact they are coming over tomorrow to play some games and watch some movies.

My friends are not incel. Every time I try being friends with other incels they end up ignoring me like the faggots you called friends, and if you have "friends" who always prefer to be with the most attractive men around, then yeah they definitely have sex with their asshole.

I am doing great with my sex haver friends. In fact they are coming over tomorrow to play some games and watch some movies.

Are you having sex?