Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Friend group chat is dead as fuck

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
These are guys that I know irl, since I basically have no one to talk to I used to try to chat them up there and post memes and stuff, a lot of the time they wouldn't even reply kek, but the moment I stopped posting for a few days it went silent, after all they're normies having fun in their normie lives, too busy to hang out or even chat with a truecel like me I guess jfl. Man life is hell when you can't fit in anywhere. :fuk:

You have IRL friends, but call yourself a trucel jfl? State of this site...

You have IRL friends, but call yourself a trucel jfl? State of this site...
Being truecel doesn't mean you don't have "friends", even St.Tiktokcel has them, I just met them at school it's not like I'm going around bars and parties making friends everyday:lul: And on top of that they don't even really care

Being truecel doesn't mean you don't have "friends", even St.Tiktokcel has them, I just met them at school it's not like I'm going around bars and parties making friends everyday:lul: And on top of that they don't even really care
Ok GrAY, whatever makes you feel better :society:

These are guys that I know irl, since I basically have no one to talk to I used to try to chat them up there and post memes and stuff, a lot of the time they wouldn't even reply kek, but the moment I stopped posting for a few days it went silent, after all they're normies having fun in their normie lives, too busy to hang out or even chat with a truecel like me I guess jfl. Man life is hell when you can't fit in anywhere. :fuk:
They've moved on by the sounds of it, do they get any female attention?

They made a chat group without you

Incel trait: your "friends" don't talk to you, it's just you talking to them

Same. My hs fb messenger group is all but dead nowadays

Same. My hs fb messenger group is all but dead nowadays
do people even login to FB thesedays? Since 2018 FB went dead at least with the people i know there.

do people even login to FB thesedays? Since 2018 FB went dead at least with the people i know there.
I think it’s popular among boomers and maybe outside the West where other forums aren’t as popular and moderation is more restrained. I hardly know anyone who uses it actively besides for marketplace. Last I went on there to buy a synth from marketplace, my homepage was just ads

this happened to me as well, I blocked every single person after that. 1 day would pass, no response, 1 week nothing, 1 month silence. You try your best but ofc no one reciprocates that energy.

Failed normie moment.

Can’t relate, I got no friends

Facebook is useful if you want to 3rd worldmaxx. It's gone out of fashion in 1st world countries.

normie problem. I haven't been in a group chat in maybe a few years maybe more... I don't know anymore. regardless mogs me