Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fragile femininity is more common than fragile masculinity.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I always hear women say the most retarded excuses for their dating preferences:

*i cannot date a guy who is short. i want a guy who is tall it makes me feel protected, small and feminine and i don't wanna feel big or masculine by being taller than them

*i cannot date a virgin. i want a guy who can dominate and control me and be rough during sex and i like being extremely submissive. i don't wanna lead and be dominant.

*i want muscular guys because they make me feel small and feminine and can carry me around and protect me.

*i want men with deep voices because they can protect me and take care of me (i literally saw a woman in an article say she wants a man who can take care of her).

*i cannot date a guy with less sex partners than me (I literally heard a woman say that although she won’t date guy who fucked over 20 girls she doesn’t want a guy whose body count is lower than hers. If any guy said he won’t date a woman with more partners than him he’d be crucified.)

yet nobody complains about this. yet a guy can say "i don't really like the color pink it's not my style" everyone's like "omg u just fragile masculinity i'm gonna emasculate you by saying you're insecure so i can scare you into wearing pink!!!11 :soy: "

@ordinaryotaku @Copexodius Maximus @Mainländer @Total Imbecile

Last edited:
I always hear women say the most retarded excuses for their dating preferences:

*i cannot date a guy who is short. i want a guy who is tall it makes me feel protected, small and feminine and i don't wanna feel big or masculine by being taller than them

*i cannot date a virgin. i want a guy who can dominate and control me and be rough during sex and i like being extremely submissive. i don't wanna lead and be dominant.

*i want muscular guys because they make me feel small and feminine and can carry me around and protect me.

*i want men with deep voices because they can protect me and take care of me (i literally saw a woman in an article say she wants a man who can take care of her).

yet nobody complains about this. yet a guy can say "i don't really like the color pink it's not my style" everyone's like "omg u just fragile masculinity i'm gonna emasculate you by saying you're insecure so i can scare you into wearing pink!!!11 :soy: "

@ordinaryotaku @Copexodius Maximus @Mainländer @Total Imbecile
It's all projection. When black leftists call whites fragile that's projection - guess what, when we are called crackers/cumskins/etc. we move on or insult the person, we don't harass that person for years (unlike what they do when they are called the N-word/other racial slurs). When a faggot/tranny calls a heterosexual man fragile, it's projection - they suffer from breakdowns when deadnaming/wrong pronouns happen, not a heterosexual men when they are insulted by them. When a woman calls men fragile it's the same.

Women get a pass for almost everything

It's all projection. When black leftists call whites fragile that's projection - guess what, when we are called crackers/cumskins/etc. we move on or insult the person, we don't harass that person for years (unlike what they do when they are called the N-word/other racial slurs). When a faggot/tranny calls a heterosexual man fragile, it's projection - they suffer from breakdowns when deadnaming/wrong pronoms happen, not a heterosexual men when they are insulted by them. When a woman calls men fragile it's the same.
High IQ. Women can do literally anything men are condemned for doing yet when women do it there’s no backlash
Women get a pass for almost everything
I remember a woman tried to drown a newborn baby and got no jail time

Women are toxic as fucc

Reminder that they talk about their sex lives with their friends and go into very explicit details

If you ever get a gf and she has female friends, reminder that all of them pretty much know your dick size and how you fuck, you might as well be naked in front of them

Women are toxic as fucc

Reminder that they talk about their sex lives with their friends and go into very explicit details

If you ever get a gf and she has female friends, reminder that all of them pretty much know your dick size and how you fuck, you might as well be naked in front of them
Women cocktease men by using tinder for an ego boost instead of finding dates but they complain about womanizers and men who use women for sex

Fragile femininity isn’t called out because cucks want to fuck these whores

Women are toxic as fucc

everyone's like "omg u just fragile masculinity i'm gonna emasculate you by saying you're insecure so i can scare you into wearing pink!!!11 :soy: "
Bro, I have never heard a single person talk like this in real life, it's just reddit cucks and left wing circle jerks.
But yeah, these people don't want males to have any preferences for females, and is essentially a way to artificially inflate their SMV.
Anyone who uses the word fragile masculinity should immediately be shot into the Sun strapped to a rocket.

Bro, I have never heard a single person talk like this in real life, it's just reddit cucks and left wing circle jerks.
But yeah, these people don't want males to have any preferences for females, and is essentially a way to artificially inflate their SMV.
Anyone who uses the word fragile masculinity should immediately be shot into the Sun strapped to a rocket.
I’m sure they exist irl. SJWs are mainstream now. Talk to anyone irl and check their twitter and you’ll see woke shit

I’m sure they exist irl. SJWs are mainstream now. Talk to anyone irl and check their twitter and you’ll see woke shit
SJWs started on reddit, twitter and tumblr. On reddit specifically it was ShitRedditSays. They were the first people who unirionically called everyone they didn't like (particularly MRAs) "shitlords" (later appropriated by the alt-right as a positive term) and popularized saying things like "die cis scum", "you're a cis white male".

ShitRedditSays become big around the early 2010s. So from your previous posts about how there were no SJWs in the early 2010s imo you'd be mistaken. By 2011 SJWs were fully on the scene in social media.

Last edited:
I feel like it's mostly females that went to school for gender studies, media studies, or some other fiction degrees.

I feel like it's mostly females that went to school for gender studies, media studies, or some other fiction degrees.
No. They’re everywhere online and SJWs are mainstream now. I bet they exist irl
SJWs started on reddit, twitter and tumblr. On reddit specifically it was ShitRedditSays. They were the first people who unirionically called everyone they didn't like (particularly MRAs) "shitlords" (later appropriated by the alt-right as a positive term) and popularized saying things like "die cis scum", "you're a cis white male".

ShitRedditSays become big around the early 2010s. So from your previous posts about how there were no SJWs in the early 2010s imo you'd be mistaken. By 2011 SJWs were fully on the scene in social media.

No. In the early 2010s, SJWs didn’t exist. ShitRedditSays probably didn’t do that until the mid 2010s. In early 2010s nobody was politically correct. I was there

No. In the early 2010s, SJWs didn’t exist. ShitRedditSays probably didn’t do that until the mid 2010s. In early 2010s nobody was politically correct. I was there
SJWs didn't just pop up out of nowhere, they have always been slowly gaining ground.
They were just more underground before because internet commentators who called this shit out weren't as popular or cared about.
If you read about Malcolm X or the Unabomber, you'll see that they both called out this shit many many decades ago, and it's not just new.

No. They’re everywhere online and SJWs are mainstream now. I bet they exist irl

I was there too. SJWs existed in the early 2010s. The only difference is they hadn't yet reached into high positions of power and the media didn't cover their issues around being "woke" as much. Around 2010/2011 is when they started appearing. The kind where they cloaked their bullying and "mocking" in righteousness and "being a decent human being".

ShitRedditSays did all this in the early 2010s. Did you see the date on that forbes article linked in the previous post? It's from 2012. 2012 is not the mid 2010s. 2012 is still the early 2010s.

Sub was created Sep 28, 2010

They used to regularly brigade and harass others in the name of fighting against hate, which a key trait of SJWs even to this day.

Last edited:
I was there too. SJWs existed in the early 2010s. The only difference is they hadn't yet reached into high positions of power and the media didn't cover their issues around being "woke" as much. Around 2010/2011 is when they started appearing. The kind where they cloaked their bullying and "mocking" in righteousness and "being a decent human being".

ShitRedditSays did all this in the early 2010s. Did you see the date on that forbes article linked in the previous post? It's from 2012. 2012 is not the mid 2010s. 2012 is still the early 2010s.

Sub was created Sep 28, 2010

They used to regularly brigade and harass others in the name of fighting against hate, which a key trait of SJWs even to this day.
Yeah well either way it was extremely rare in the early 2010s. Nobody back then cares if you said gay or fag or retard as insults and feminism didn’t even exist until 2012 and it didn’t get big until like 2014
SJWs didn't just pop up out of nowhere, they have always been slowly gaining ground.
They were just more underground before because internet commentators who called this shit out weren't as popular or cared about.
If you read about Malcolm X or the Unabomber, you'll see that they both called out this shit many many decades ago, and it's not just new.
Yeah well it’s a new thing for it to be mainstream. It didn’t get mainstream until the mid 2010s

Nobody back then cares if you said gay or fag or retard as insults
They did. They just had way less power to cancel you back then. Now they are in positions of power and given the media's blessing to destroy their political opponents.
and feminism didn’t even exist until 2012 and it didn’t get big until like 2014
This just isn't true. Remember the girl power culture of the 90s and casual misandry of the time? Also the constant complaints about how "women couldn't have it all" and how "just because I do this doesn't mean I'm any less of a feminist"
@Mainländer

Very high iq post OP. Half the time women love "toxic masculinity" as you outlined.
If you show any kindness or perceived weakness, such as sadness, in front of them, you're shamed, not viewed as a "real man".
Much of this toxic culture comes from brain-dead normie men wanting to impress equally brain-dead women. Jfl at this world.

They did. They just had way less power to cancel you back then. Now they are in positions of power and given the media's blessing to destroy their political opponents.

This just isn't true. Remember the girl power culture of the 90s and casual misandry of the time? Also the constant complaints about how "women couldn't have it all" and how "just because I do this doesn't mean I'm any less of a feminist"
@Mainländer
Feminism started in the 19th century and only got bolder and bolder, worse and worse. But it was never good, it was satanic, evil and damaging from the very start.

@Mainländer
Dude everyone said gay as an insult in the early 2010s and nobody got mad at it. I never saw anyone get offended by it. And if anyone did, those people were rare.

also, 90s feminists were a minority of women. All the foids on twitter tweeting about hating men wouldn’t do it back then if they were alive

Dude everyone said gay as an insult in the early 2010s and nobody got mad at it. I never saw anyone get offended by it. And if anyone did, those people were rare.
They did if you were arguing with them and said something was gay.
also, 90s feminists were a minority of women. All the foids on twitter tweeting about hating men wouldn’t do it back then if they were alive
Doesn't make women any less blameless. Going with the crowd to shit on nonchad men and mock them on social media because it's trendy to do so and gets them attention is despicable.

They did if you were arguing with them and said something was gay.

Doesn't make women any less blameless. Going with the crowd to shit on nonchad men and mock them on social media because it's trendy to do so and gets them attention is despicable.
No they didn’t. I never saw it. You probably encountered rare people back then. Literally I saw surveys where people said the word wasn’t offensive to them

Very elaborate post.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It was considered less offensive than now sure but it still wasn't completely accepted by those kind of people
One subreddit being offended doesn’t mean shit. I looked at everything on the internet back then. Go on web archive screenshots of YouTube videos back then and people say gay as insult and nobody cared. Just because one specific sub got butthurt doesn’t mean everyone did.

even surveys back then showed nobody cares about it. Maybe a few people were offended but not many

also I never saw SJWs back then and I searched everything online. I looked at many videos, many comments, many articles and websites etc etc etc and no SJWs were found. Hell, on trends google you’ll see that SJW didn’t become a big search hit until 2014

You can hear these search results didn’t become popular until 2014/15

One subreddit being offended doesn’t mean shit. I looked at everything on the internet back then. Go on web archive screenshots of YouTube videos back then and people say gay as insult and nobody cared. Just because one specific sub got butthurt doesn’t mean everyone did.
Why are you getting so worked up? You believe that SJWs came around in the mid 2010s but I disagree and think it was more 2011/2012 when they first appeared.

Back in 2011-2013 ShitRedditSays was THE sub where social justice activists against "hate" congregated to plan brigades on other subs. They frequently targeted the mensrights sub. Sometime in 2011-2013 they also had an article made about them that praised them for "bullying the bullies".
even surveys back then showed nobody cares about it. Maybe a few people were offended but not many
SJWs went mainstream in the mid 2010s but they were still around as early as 2011 was my point.
also I never saw SJWs back then and I searched everything online. I looked at many videos, many comments, many articles and websites etc etc etc and no SJWs were found. Hell, on trends google you’ll see that SJW didn’t become a big search hit until 2014

You can hear these search results didn’t become popular until 2014/15
That's because in 2014 GamerGate happened. Before that these online culture wars and even the classification of "SJWs" were way more obscure. But that doesn't mean that SJWs didn't exist in the early 2010s. If you were an MRA back then or interested in lurking in mensrights subs you knew of the existence of such people because they would brigade mensrights subs and websites and personally attack everyone there.
@Lebensmüder @Robtical

Last edited:
Why are you getting so worked up? You believe that SJWs came around in the mid 2010s but I disagree and think it was more 2011/2012 when they first appeared.

Back in 2011-2013 ShitRedditSays was THE sub where social justice activists against "hate" congregated to plan brigades on other subs. They frequently targeted the mensrights sub. Sometime in 2011-2013 they also had an article made about them that praised them for "bullying the bullies".

SJWs went mainstream in the mid 2010s but they were still around as early as 2011 was my point.

That's because in 2014 GamerGate happened. Before that these online culture wars and even the classification of "SJWs" were way more obscure. But that doesn't mean that SJWs didn't exist in the early 2010s. If you were an MRA back then or interested in lurking in mensrights subs you knew of the existence of such people because they would brigade mensrights subs and websites and personally attack everyone there.
@Lebensmüder @Robtical
Again shitredditsays was just one sub and that’s it. Most mock subreddits didn’t exist back then. And it was the only sjw place online. SJWs may have existed maybe even decades ago, but they were rare and nobody knew them and they didn’t have power until mid 2010s

Again shitredditsays was just one sub and that’s it. Most mock subreddits didn’t exist back then. And it was the only sjw place online.
From 2011 to 2013 yeah. In 2013 the justneckbeardthings "mocking" sub was created.
And only sjw place online? Not really tbh there was kotaku, gawker, jezebel and manboobz.
SJWs may have existed maybe even decades ago, but they were rare and nobody knew them and they didn’t have power until mid 2010s
There is no disagreement there. Was just saying that SJWs did exist even as early as 2011. They obviously have way more power now.

From 2011 to 2013 yeah. In 2013 the justneckbeardthings "mocking" sub was created.
And only sjw place online? Not really tbh there was kotaku, gawker, jezebel and manboobz.

There is no disagreement there. Was just saying that SJWs did exist even as early as 2011. They obviously have way more power now.
Just neck beard things isn’t an sjw sub necessarily it just mocks nice guys and guys who like anime or shit. And also those are often entertainment sites not political sites so no those ain’t sjw websites.

2011-2013 wasn’t sjw shit. Everyone back then said gay and fag and retard as insults and nobody cared. I looked at videos, comments, forums, etc etc etc back then and nobody not a single soul found it offensive. Trends Google also reflects this. There may have been a few SJWs in 2013 but 2014/15 was when it became popular. Before 2013 it really didn’t exist

Just neck beard things isn’t an sjw sub necessarily it just mocks nice guys and guys who like anime or shit.
It has a lot of SJWs on it that object to fat shaming of women like SJWs do.
And also those are often entertainment sites not political sites so no those ain’t sjw websites.
They are both entertainment and political sites. It's not either or.
2011-2013 wasn’t sjw shit.
Now you've switched and again claimed there was no sjw shit in 2011-2013. There was but it was more limited to now and mainly on reddit subs like ShitRedditSays
Everyone back then said gay and fag and retard as insults and nobody cared.
Look the links. Look how far back some of those posts were made. People on subs like ShitRedditSays did care and were scrutinizing language for "offensive" and "hateful" terms even back then.
I looked at videos, comments, forums, etc etc etc back then and nobody not a single soul found it offensive.
You cannot prove that "not a single soul found it offensive" and btw the drama around alleged sexual harassment of women existed back then too
ElevatorGate happened in 2011
Look on freethoughtsblogs for posts from PZ Meyers aka pharayngyula about bigotry in the period from 2010 to 2013.
Trends Google also reflects this. There may have been a few SJWs in 2013 but 2014/15 was when it became popular. Before 2013 it really didn’t exist
It did just not in the more widespread form it does now. You can ask people that were around that time too in mensrights spaces like @Robtical
And again I never disagreed with you that in 2014/15 SJWs became more popular and gained more cultural influence.

Last edited:
I remember the mra hating soyfags chanting "mra go away" with that ugly red hair feminist that was famous for singing John the other "cry me a river" after he was telling that ugly cunt male suicide stats.

I remember the mra hating soyfags chanting "mra go away" with that ugly red hair feminist that was famous for singing John the other "cry me a river" after he was telling that ugly cunt male suicide stats.
Remember too freethoughtsblogs PZ meyers attacking MRAs, ElevatorGate in 2011 and the atheism split (atheism+ lol) and ShitRedditSays brigades of mensrights subs and trying to doxx prominent MRAs like John the Other and Paul Elam?

It has a lot of SJWs on it that object to fat shaming of women like SJWs do.

They are both entertainment and political sites. It's not either or.

Now you've switched and again claimed there was no sjw shit in 2011-2013. There was but it was more limited to now and mainly on reddit subs like ShitRedditSays

Look the links. Look how far back some of those posts were made. People on subs like ShitRedditSays did care and were scrutinizing language for "offensive" and "hateful" terms even back then.

You cannot prove that "not a single soul found it offensive" and btw the drama around alleged sexual harassment of women existed back then too
ElevatorGate happened in 2011
Look on freethoughtsblogs for posts from PZ Meyers aka pharayngyula about bigotry in the period from 2010 to 2013.

It did just not in the more widespread form it does now. You can ask people that were around that time too in mensrights spaces like @Robtical
And again I never disagreed with you that in 2014/15 SJWs became more popular and gained more cultural influence.
No they just complained about nice guys and anime MLP fans and shit. It wasn’t always about sexism or whatever

no they’re mostly entertainment. Reporting on politics from time to tome doesn’t equal political

just because people condemned sexual harassment doesn’t mean SJWs existed. Most people didn’t give a shit about me too and catcalling and shit. It was just people said don’t harass women but they didn’t post all over social media all day about it. My social media feed didn’t get woke until 2016

shitredditsays were the rare minority. I NEVER saw someone get offended by the word fag back then. Never. If it was common I would’ve seen it. Maybe a minority did but most people just didn’t care. I watched all over the internet and visited various websites videos forums comments etc. even surveys back then didn’t mind the word much

Feminism started in the 19th century and only got bolder and bolder, worse and worse. But it was never good, it was satanic, evil and damaging from the very start.
Based. Idiots saying "first wave feminism was good". No it wasn't. It was always bad and satanic.

Remember too freethoughtsblogs PZ meyers attacking MRAs, ElevatorGate in 2011 and the atheism split (atheism+ lol) and ShitRedditSays brigades of mensrights subs and trying to doxx prominent MRAs like John the Other and Paul Elam?
I remember all that except the shit reddit says. I hate that cuck pz meyers for making fun of genitaly mutilated men. He reminds me of David futrelle. What was elevator gate about, I forgot?

No they just complained about nice guys and anime MLP fans and shit. It wasn’t always about sexism or whatever
Now it is.
no they’re mostly entertainment. Reporting on politics from time to tome doesn’t equal political
It's both. Reporting on politics and entertainment at the same time is more recent sure and very unprofessional but it gained style in the early 2010s.
just because people condemned sexual harassment doesn’t mean SJWs existed. Most people didn’t give a shit about me too and catcalling and shit. It was just people said don’t harass women but they didn’t post all over social media all day about it. My social media feed didn’t get woke until 2016
The term first gained prominence in 2011/2012
shitredditsays were the rare minority. I NEVER saw someone get offended by the word fag back then. Never. If it was common I would’ve seen it. Maybe a minority did but most people just didn’t care. I watched all over the internet and visited various websites videos forums comments etc. even surveys back then didn’t mind the word much
Why are you focusing on just the aspect about people getting offended by the word "fag"? That's not the only characteristic of SJWs. They are also crybullies and get really pissed off about sexual harassment or anything that makes women feel uncomfortable. This kind of behavior was abundantly clear with ElevatorGate in 2011 and DongleGate in 2013.
I remember all that except the shit reddit says. I hate that cuck pz meyers for making fun of genitaly mutilated men. He reminds me of David futrelle. What was elevator gate about, I forgot?
They condemned it in the same way and same fervor as now. They were just less well known back then. Of course metoo wasn't in the news until 2016/2017, it's a more recent hashtag and movement. Doesn't mean the general idea behind it wasn't there.

Last edited:
Now it is.

It's both. Reporting on politics and entertainment at the same time is more recent sure and very unprofessional but it gained style in the early 2010s.

The term first gained prominence in 2011/2012

Why are you focusing on just the aspect about people getting offended by the word "fag"? That's not the only characteristic of SJWs. They are also crybullies and get really pissed off about sexual harassment or anything that makes women feel uncomfortable. This kind of behavior was abundantly clear with ElevatorGate in 2011 and DongleGate in 2013.

They condemned it in the same way and same fervor as now. They were just less well known back then. Of course metoo wasn't in the news until 2016/2017, it's a more recent hashtag and movement. Doesn't mean the general idea behind it wasn't there.

Again, entertainment news sites have always been political once in a while but they still mostly are about entertainment. Also that neck beard sub always targeted nice guys and anime even when I first saw it. also concern about sexual harassment was around for a long time. That’s just normal. Being offended by everything was rare until mid 2010s in the early 2010s it was like a rare shit that rarely happened. You’re emphasizing subs that comprised a rare group who didn’t have power until about 2014/15

Being offended by everything was rare until mid 2010s in the early 2010s it was like a rare shit that rarely happened. You’re emphasizing subs that comprised a rare group who didn’t have power until about 2014/15
Did you not read what I posted? Reread it again: I'm not saying SJWs were mainstream in 2011-2013, but that by 2011-2013 SJWs were already around.

And it's not just subs. Look at the ElevatorGate fiasco that led to the split between politically incorrect atheists and more social justice oriented atheists in atheism+.
Look at DongleGate and how outrage over the overreaction blew up in subs like mensrights in 2013.

Did you not read what I posted? Reread it again: I'm not saying SJWs were mainstream in 2011-2013, but that by 2011-2013 SJWs were already around.

And it's not just subs. Look at the ElevatorGate fiasco that led to the split between politically incorrect atheists and more social justice oriented atheists in atheism+.
Look at DongleGate and how outrage over the overreaction blew up in subs like mensrights in 2013.
Being outraged by sexual harassment is normal and isn’t peculiar to SJWs

and SJWs maybe existed decades ago for all you know, but before the mid 2010s they were rare as shit

Being outraged by sexual harassment is normal and isn’t peculiar to SJWs
The level of that kind of outrage wasn't normal before that time particularly not online where previously anything offensive was fair game.
and SJWs maybe existed decades ago for all you know, but before the mid 2010s they were rare as shit
Never disputed that SJWs weren't mainstream before 2014/15. But by 2011-2013 SJWs were around. Yeah at that time you had to seek it out and if you didn't participate in mensrights spaces you weren't exposed to so much of it. Doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Look at the trend from January 1 2010 to January 1 2014
Same time period but for "social justice warrior" notice the spikes in 2011 and 2012. The term existed and so SJWs were around at that time.
There was an increasing trend over time but there weren't zero mentions of SJWs before 2013.

Last edited:
The level of that kind of outrage wasn't normal before that time particularly not online where previously anything offensive was fair game.

Never disputed that SJWs weren't mainstream before 2014/15. But by 2011-2013 SJWs were around. Yeah at that time you had to seek it out and if you didn't participate in mensrights spaces you weren't exposed to so much of it. Doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Look at the trend from January 1 2010 to January 1 2014
Same time period but for "social justice warrior" notice the spikes in 2011 and 2012. The term existed and so SJWs were around at that time.
There was an increasing trend over time but there weren't zero mentions of SJWs before 2013.
No because late 2013 was when it got more searches and even then it wasn’t too bad compared to now

also being offensive was still normal online in the early 2010s. Being offended by sexual harassment always existed way before 2000. And online in the early 2010s people always called each fags and used aggressive insults. That wasn’t something less common until the mid 2010s

I could say SJW always existed and were just as common in 2011 as they were in 1990 but they were obscure before 2014/15

No because late 2013 was when it got more searches and even then it wasn’t too bad compared to now
It still existed. Why are you disputing this? SJWs did exist in 2011-2013. They weren't as prominent as now but they were around.
also being offensive was still normal online in the early 2010s. Being offended by sexual harassment always existed way before 2000. And online in the early 2010s people always called each fags and used aggressive insults. That wasn’t something less common until the mid 2010s
Look at the links about the controversies that blew sexual harassment way out of proportion like ElevatorGate and DongleGate.
Yeah fag and retarded were more acceptable insults back in the early 2010s compared to the mid 2010s but the SJW ethos still existed.
I could say SJW always existed and were just as common in 2011 as they were in 1990 but they were obscure before 2014/15
No SJWs were not as common in 2011 as they were in 1990. They weren't even as common in 2008 as they were in 2011. They suddenly came on the scene around the time of Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011 and started appearing IRL with the progressive stack and Warren Farrell's University of Toronto speech being interrupted in 2012 https://equalitycanada.com/cafe-response-warren-farrell/ @Gymcelled
Yeah they were more obscure before 2014/15. Doesn't mean they didn't exist before 2014/15.

Last edited: